Ezekial Elliots run towards irrelevancy

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Re: Ezekial Elliots run towards irrelevancy

Post by Senatorz10 »

The only thing that involves "Irrelevency" on here is the creation of this thread.

This guy is 1 of 3 people.

1. Mark May wannabe
2. Paul Finebaum wannabe
or
3. Danny Kannell wannabe

Pick your poison.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Chieftain2009 wrote:A couple points for this moron:

1. Zeke hasn't had a game under 100 yards since the first half of last season.
2. Troll
3. TROLL
4. There are no other backs that can say they have accomplished #1
Actuall Nick Chubb has had 13 straight 100 yard games. So you may want to edit #4!!!

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

noles_fan wrote:

2. Troll
3. TROLL
Actuall Nick Chubb has had 13 straight 100 yard games. So you may want to edit #4!!!
You're right on that, but regardless, the point being made that this guy has no idea what he's talking about.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Zeke has over 100 yards each game this year, and a long streak.

If you stop Fornette, LSU loses.
If you stop Chub, Georgia loses.
If you stop Zeke, OSU still wins, because they have more to work with.

If they passed out Heismans after September, Michigan would have at least 3 more.
They don't, and don't go crying about Zeke's numbers now, when he still has 11 more games to play.

He'll end up between 1,650 and 1,900.
I agree dubs. lsu barely wins a barnburner that was close for a longgggg time against the nations worst team EMU

chubb and ''the dogs'' got torched by bama----------and ohio state remains on top

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The Gloaming wrote:What a bad first half. This is why everyone loves Fournette or Chubb or even Henry. Those guys get 10 every time they touch the ball. Elliot relies on huge runs to bump his 1.1ypc to respectable. Bad news for Elliot is that Fournette got 200+ again and is still football fields ahead of him in the heisman race.
Not sure where you got your stats bama had the #4 rushing D in the country zeke got 230 against them, Wisconsin was the 23rd ranked rushing D, zeke got 220 against them. Michigan state had the #1 rushing D in the country last year zeke racked up 154 against them. Penn state had the #2 overall D in the country zeke got 109.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Common opponents from last season, Wisconsin-fournette 8 carries for a whopping 18yds, zeke 20 for 220. Bama- fournette 21 carries for another whopping 79 yds, zeke 20 for 230.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

fbnut wrote:Common opponents from last season, Wisconsin-fournette 8 carries for a whopping 18yds, zeke 20 for 220. Bama- fournette 21 carries for another whopping 79 yds, zeke 20 for 230.

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa46

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

fbnut wrote:Common opponents from last season, Wisconsin-fournette 8 carries for a whopping 18yds, zeke 20 for 220. Bama- fournette 21 carries for another whopping 79 yds, zeke 20 for 230.
Thank you for totally debunking the theory of Ezekiel Elliott's so called "Irrelevency"

DEBUNKED!

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

This just shows you that ESPN is majority owner of the SEC Network, that's why they say those backs mentioned are so much better than everyone else, why was the leading rusher in the country only mentioned on game day when they were slated to play TOSU? And he went down in the first half, with an ankle injury. LSU has played only 1 relevant opponent in MSU and no one else EMU had the worst defense in the country and the Tigers were in a dog fight until late in the game, someone's facts are a little skewed if you ask me?

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

I just discovered a shocking fact. Leonard Fournette has only play in 4 games and is crushing Elliots numbers through 5 games. What happened? DId LSU have a bye week already? Was Fournette hurt. Incredible that Fournette has amassed those yards in just 4 games. Nick Chubb looks great too!!!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Their game against powerhouse McNeese St. was cancelled leaving them with 4 games,

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

EMU is one of the most pathetic teams in America, pat your self on the back for an outstanding performance against that ball club.

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

Lol Hawaii is 2-3 and lost 55-0 to Boise state. Northern Illinois is 2-3 and lost to central Michigan haha.

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

Va tech is 2-3 too haha western Michigan is 1-3 lol

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
noles_fan wrote:

2. Troll
3. TROLL
You're right on that, but regardless, the point being made that this guy has no idea what he's talking about.
In no way am I taking his side. I think he post some of the most moronic things I've read on here. He is a Big 10 hating troll!!!
I have no love for OSU but I would never just post random things just to bash them.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

I still think this guy is a Paul Finebaum wannabe..

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Valenth wrote:I still think this guy is a Paul Finebaum wannabe..

Taking someone else words and changing and adding seems to be their game.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

noreply66 wrote:
Valenth wrote:I still think this guy is a Paul Finebaum wannabe..

Taking someone else words and changing and adding seems to be their game.

True, I think he does it to get a rise out of Buckeye fans. When I first saw his posts I thought, "This guy is nuttier than a Pay Day bar." but, In the end its all in good fun! But he seems to have a love-fest going on with SEC Teams. Hence, my Finebaum deduction. :lol:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

I think we heard all the same crap last year about the sec being so great and big 10 stinking it up. in the end the big 10 brought home the title and played pretty well in the bowl games and the sec did not bring home the title and stunk it up during the bowl season.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

fbnut wrote:I think we heard all the same crap last year about the sec being so great and big 10 stinking it up. in the end the big 10 brought home the title and played pretty well in the bowl games and the sec did not bring home the title and stunk it up during the bowl season.
Correct, the SEC West Division had ALL 7 Teams in Bowl games... their record was a pathetic 2-5.

Return to “College Sports”