Ezekial Elliots run towards irrelevancy

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Re: Ezekial Elliots run towards irrelevancy

Post by The Gloaming »

fbnut wrote:I think we heard all the same crap last year about the sec being so great and big 10 stinking it up. in the end the big 10 brought home the title and played pretty well in the bowl games and the sec did not bring home the title and stunk it up during the bowl season.
Lol
SEC went 7-5
big ten 5-5

I guess finally going .500 sets the midwest on fire lol.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

The Gloaming wrote:
fbnut wrote:I think we heard all the same crap last year about the sec being so great and big 10 stinking it up. in the end the big 10 brought home the title and played pretty well in the bowl games and the sec did not bring home the title and stunk it up during the bowl season.
Lol
SEC went 7-5
big ten 5-5

Big Ten: 6-5 OSU played two.

And head-to-head, it was dead even 2-2

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

The Gloaming wrote:
Lol
SEC went 7-5
big ten 5-5

Yea... nothing says SEC Power like Georgia beating a mediocre Louisville team, or Florida edging out Big ol powerful EAST Carolina. Or even Arkansas beating a totally inept Texas Longhorn squad... wow... all that SEC POWER...

Wisconsin beat Auburn... I remember OHIO STATE DESTROYING Wisconsin and dishing the Shutout last year. THAT SAME BUCKEYE TEAM beat up on the Beloved Roll Tiders and Ducks to bring home the Natty. TCU DESTROYED Ole Miss, Georgia Tech MANHANDLED Mississippi State and Notre Dame beat out LSU. Yeah... the SEC Power that WAS the West Fell on their faces, and relied on the SEC East to pick up the Pieces.

The difference between my posts and this mans artices is... I base my posts of Cold Hard Facts. While the other mans article is based on 98% SPECULATION.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

The amazing thing is his topic has gone to 2 pages. Ignore the troll.

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

Valenth wrote:
The Gloaming wrote:
Lol
SEC went 7-5
big ten 5-5

Yea... nothing says SEC Power like Georgia beating a mediocre Louisville team, or Florida edging out Big ol powerful EAST Carolina. Or even Arkansas beating a totally inept Texas Longhorn squad... wow... all that SEC POWER...

Wisconsin beat Auburn... I remember OHIO STATE DESTROYING Wisconsin and dishing the Shutout last year. THAT SAME BUCKEYE TEAM beat up on the Beloved Roll Tiders and Ducks to bring home the Natty. TCU DESTROYED Ole Miss, Georgia Tech MANHANDLED Mississippi State and Notre Dame beat out LSU. Yeah... the SEC Power that WAS the West Fell on their faces, and relied on the SEC East to pick up the Pieces.

The difference between my posts and this mans artices is... I base my posts of Cold Hard Facts. While the other mans article is based on 98% SPECULATION.

Lol East Carolina beat up Va Tech who embarrassed the buckeyes at home haha. Good thing osu had big money behind them

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The buckeyes win out they are in, everything else doesn't matter.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

This guy is just still butt hurt about OSU winning it all last year, and still undefeated this year! :lol: :lol:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Chieftain2009 wrote:This guy is just still butt hurt about OSU winning it all last year, and still undefeated this year! :lol: :lol:
Kind of reminds me of the guy from last year who kept saying no one should question him because of all his football knowledge. I'm kind of worried about that guy for some reason he hasn't been around this season, hope he didn't choke on all that crow he had to eat. :lol:

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Yes, I remember him, super smart dude :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I believe he got kicked off here if it's who I think you mean.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

fbnut wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:This guy is just still butt hurt about OSU winning it all last year, and still undefeated this year! :lol: :lol:
Kind of reminds me of the guy from last year who kept saying no one should question him because of all his football knowledge. I'm kind of worried about that guy for some reason he hasn't been around this season, hope he didn't choke on all that crow he had to eat. :lol:

Gosh.....did you have to bring up The General? LOL.

He is probably too ashamed to show his face on her. If he is not, he should be.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Glad you remembered his name! Dang, after the Bama game last year when OSU ran all over him that guy vanished into thin air!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

could not see the forest for the trees I spect.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I love how his run to irrelevancy got him a national championship ring last year, and put his draft stock through the moon.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I love how his run to irrelevancy got him a national championship ring last year, and put his draft stock through the moon.
Can I get an AMEN IN HERE!?

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

Lol, zekes draft stock is high? He's Dan Herron with a jersey that doesn't fit. No wonder teams like the Browns/Raiders/Jaguars/Buccs/Texans and company can't get out of the dark ages, they put all their stock in guys like Troy Smith or Ezekial Elliot and cant figure out why they win 5 games a year lol

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

whatever

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

This clowns biggest contribution to this board before this season was a live game update for an Athens/Warren basketball game.

It's become clear that he has no functional knowledge of college football, and is basking in the attention he is getting on the college forum.

What a clown.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Gloaming wrote:Lol, zekes draft stock is high? He's Dan Herron with a jersey that doesn't fit. No wonder teams like the Browns/Raiders/Jaguars/Buccs/Texans and company can't get out of the dark ages, they put all their stock in guys like Troy Smith or Ezekial Elliot and cant figure out why they win 5 games a year lol
Another steal....taking someone story and changing things. You need to do your own work.

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

LOL, or everybody is just thinking the same thing haha

Return to “College Sports”