MARYLAND AT #1 OHIO STATE==YOUR THOUGHTS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MARYLAND AT #1 OHIO STATE==YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

It slays me to see it everywhere. Ohio State survives upset bid. Hey ya'll Indiana has a fine club that was 4-0. It does not say. Michigan State barely gets by Purdue by 3. Clemson tops Notre Dame. LSU eeks by Eastern Michigan. UCLA gets smashed.Bama crushes Georgia. Just harping on OSU. Guess what they have won like 18 in a row. Are ''Defending National Champions and still Unbeaten''. If Ohio State gets to 20-0. It will be the 3rd time Urban has done that as a coach. Or that the Buckeyes have the longest win streak ever in the Big Ten, Ever !!!!!!! -----------Call it what you want the Bucks just keep rolling along. They keep winning. When you are the National Champion you are going to be everybody's target. And you'll get everybody's best effort. And kudo's to Dave Wannstadt for arguing this, As everybody trys to talk Bama up to 1. Many announcers wanted Ole Miss to be number 1. And they got their crops dusted in ''the swamp'' by the Gators. And Ole Miss beat Bama. Stuff that in yer pipe n smoke it === Ozzie

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: MARYLAND AT #1 OHIO STATE==YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by noreply66 »

This might be a good game to start comparing Ohio State and Meatchicken.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

OSU is going to get everybody's best shot, but the Buckeyes have issues. The Terps should be sacrificial lambs, but =====.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Everything on offense starts with the O line.

Ours looks slow, misses blocking assignments, penalty stricken and don't seem very mean and hungry. People can criticize and compare the QB situation but until the O line wakes up and stops underachieving, it won't get better.

Turnovers are a big concern as well. I would like to see Gibson at WR but apparently he isn't showing enough in practice to get playing time.

OSU score enough points vs Indiana to win any game but the defense got gashed. I sure hope Urban gets a fire lit under this team. It's hard to watch them underachieve and struggle with the talent on the field.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they certainly are. protect the ball man. geeze o pete.

Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

I'm 100% sure OSU wins and 75% sure they play another $hitty game. Turnovers, penalties and poor decision making is not a complement to their opponents, it's a direction reflection of lack of desire and concentration.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

This better not be another close game! Bowling Green crushed these guys,c'mon Bucks get with the program dang it!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The Buckeyes are sleepwalking. Meyer will not put up with this. They MUST use the next 5 weeks to get their crap together and be playing like they were at the end of last year when they face Mich State.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

I predict Maryland continues to be the B1G East Punching Bag. Buckeyes Roll 42-7.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I predict I agree with every comment so far.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

If I am Urban, people will be avoiding me this week. Enough of the coddling.

First target is Warriner, Beck, Ash and Fickell. Our defense gave up 400+ yards and 21 first downs. Play calling still a major issue much of the first half and then late in the game.

Vonn Bell, Eli Apple, Boren and Marshall all looked bad. Dontre Wilson looked good and I would love to see Gibson get a look at WR. If he isnt going to redshirt I dont understand why they are not at least getting him playing time with what is now a depleted group of WR.

Please stop running Zeke on the jet sweeps. Samuel is much better suited to run on the edge. Please take shots downfield so defenses are not loading the box with 8-9 guys, and no more zone read with Cardale. Hand it off or throw it. If they run him, go back to using Zeke as the lead blocker.

Maryland is the last team without a defense on the schedule until Minnesota. Clock is ticking for this offense to get in sync and the defense must stop getting gashed by mediocre players (IU's backup QB and RB). If IU's QB could have hit half of those passes that were a yard off or went through the receivers hands, we would have been screwed.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Maryland is the worst team on the schedule.

Indiana will end as an 8 or 9 win team, if they get their starting QB & RB healthy.

Buckeyes must stop turning the ball over.
Cardale was near 70% accuracy and nearly 250 yards against IU, but you'd never know it because of bad turnovers and poor 3rd down offense.

I've said this all year, we have too many HBack type guys, and not enough pure wideouts.
Mike Thomas is a first round guy, and as his uncle said "Throw him the dam ball!"

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

another b!G Tin TOUGHIE . strap those chin straps on tight Bucks .

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Badboy wrote:If I am Urban, people will be avoiding me this week. Enough of the coddling.

First target is Warriner, Beck, Ash and Fickell. Our defense gave up 400+ yards and 21 first downs. Play calling still a major issue much of the first half and then late in the game.

Vonn Bell, Eli Apple, Boren and Marshall all looked bad. Dontre Wilson looked good and I would love to see Gibson get a look at WR. If he isnt going to redshirt I dont understand why they are not at least getting him playing time with what is now a depleted group of WR.

Please stop running Zeke on the jet sweeps. Samuel is much better suited to run on the edge. Please take shots downfield so defenses are not loading the box with 8-9 guys, and no more zone read with Cardale. Hand it off or throw it. If they run him, go back to using Zeke as the lead blocker.

Maryland is the last team without a defense on the schedule until Minnesota. Clock is ticking for this offense to get in sync and the defense must stop getting gashed by mediocre players (IU's backup QB and RB). If IU's QB could have hit half of those passes that were a yard off or went through the receivers hands, we would have been screwed.
another great post bad

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Maryland is the worst team on the schedule.

Indiana will end as an 8 or 9 win team, if they get their starting QB & RB healthy.

Cardale was near 70% accuracy and nearly 250 yards against IU, but you'd never know it because of bad turnovers and poor 3rd down offense.

I've said this all year, we have too many HBack type guys, and not enough pure wideouts.
Mike Thomas is a first round guy, and as his uncle said "Throw him the dam ball!"
I agree with his uncle whoever he is.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ManitouDan wrote:another b!G Tin TOUGHIE . strap those chin straps on tight Bucks .

don't know who you foller dan. but they ain't the number 1 ranked buckeyes.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:

Uncle Joe maybe ?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

C-Bolt wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:

Uncle Joe maybe ?
One word- Keyshwan

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH I REMEMBER HEARING THAT NOW.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

As pointed out, for those that don't remember, Thomas is the nephew of Keyshawn Johnson.

Return to “College Sports”