Thoughts on another Week of CFB...

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Thoughts on another Week of CFB...

Post by Senatorz10 »

Well, a week of a couple upsets, a few blowouts, a LOT of close calls and one team really showing their teeth.

Too many close calls this week for teams. TCU barely beats Kansas State, Michigan State eeks by Rutgers, Utah slips by Cal, FSU escapes Miami FL and Alabama got by Arkansas just to name a few.

Ohio State started slow. But the offense was MUCH improved. The Defense now looks flat, No way Maryland should have scored 28 points in that game. If both Offense and Defense start clicking. It will be a pleasant sight to Buckeye Fans.

Baylor continues to roll... but honestly, who of gumption have they played? Im not TOTALLY sold on them yet.

Some BIG upsets this week. Texas ran all over Oklahoma, Washington defeated USC, Tennessee got a HUGE win.

Sadly, I hate injuries, my prayers stay with Nick Chubb after his greusome knee injury.

There is one team proving right now to be the cream of the crop. I hate to say it, but M*chigan is playing better than ANYONE in the land. Theyre firing on all cylinders. And IMO is playing the best in the B1G right now.

I also feel sorry for Nebraska, this team sits 2-4, but EASILY could be undefeated. FACT: Nebraska has lost ALL 4 losses on the final snap of the game. Depressing.

zebra77
Varsity

Re: Thoughts on another Week of CFB...

Post by zebra77 »

Don't forget about Iowa, they seem to score just enough points to win, but that defense seems to be shutting people down.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

zebra77 wrote:Don't forget about Iowa, they seem to score just enough points to win, but that defense seems to be shutting people down.
Youre right, I'll be honest, theyre flying under the radar this year. But I see them as the clear favorite in the West now. Northwestern I think might settle for 2nd after the thumping they took by TTUN.

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

Sounds like an osu homer wrote this lol osu was tied with Maryland in the 3rd quarter. They outlasted a terrible team and score garbage points. That team is like an episode of Laguna Beach. LOL!

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

The Gloaming wrote:Sounds like an osu homer wrote this lol osu was tied with Maryland in the 3rd quarter. They outlasted a terrible team and score garbage points. That team is like an episode of Laguna Beach. LOL!
I wrote the post. But when I write posts here I keep a Totally UNBIASED view. Heck, I even gave M*chigan credit for their work this year. This post is far from a Buckeye homer. But its because its posted in a forum of different fans of different teams.

BTW Gloaming... who do you root for?

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

The Cubs.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

The Gloaming wrote:Sounds like an osu homer wrote this lol osu was tied with Maryland in the 3rd quarter. They outlasted a terrible team and score garbage points. That team is like an episode of Laguna Beach. LOL!
hey beavis, you said "score"

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

The Gloaming wrote:The Cubs.
LOL...... I ment who do you root for in College Football?

Return to “College Sports”