Eastern Michigan Eagles 41 San José State Spartans 27

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Eastern Michigan Eagles 41 San José State Spartans 27

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Eastern Michigan (9-4) got by a very pesky San Jose State (7-5) team tonight in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. Also my favorite bowl game (love the blue turf). Taylor Powell (Fayetteville, AR) would throw a pick but overcame that mishap to record two touchdowns pass and 298 yards on 18-30 passing. Samson Evans (Crystal Lake, IL) before suffering a little injury was able to rush for 82 yards and one touchdown. Jaylon Jackson (Burleson, TX) came in to rush for 54 yards and one touchdown with his touchdown run that should run on the ESPN top plays of the day. Darius Lassiter (Chandler, AZ) had 6 catches, 108 yards, and two scores. For the Spartans, Isaiah Hamilton (Baldwin Park, CA) caught 5 balls for 108 yards and two scores. Chevan Cordeiro (Honolulu, HI) had just 9 carries, 50 yards, and a rushing touchdown.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Eastern Michigan Eagles 41 San José State Spartans 27

Post by OHHS old timer »

Nice job with post-game recap. I enjoy all these, especially the cbb games.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Eastern Michigan Eagles 41 San José State Spartans 27

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

OHHS old timer wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:26 pm Nice job with post-game recap. I enjoy all these, especially the cbb games.
Thanks. I wish more would post on the games they watch. Glad to see somebody responding to one of the games.

Return to “College Sports”