Freshman Team

University of Rio Grande Football

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Undefeated since 1957

alabama mike
SE

Re: University of Rio Grande Football

Post by alabama mike »

My alma mater is undefeated since 1942. Welch College Flames.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good solid long term consistency out of both. 8-)

baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

URG should be ashamed of themselves for sending long time Track and Field coach Bob Willey out to pasture. He has done nothing but promote and live for Rio. AD and Administration made a mistake! Also, I wonder when the Administration will ever put money into the sports program outside of basketball and Futbol. They want more athletes recruited to the University but will not build facilities to make them more up to date with the High School or transfer athlete!!

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

baseball16 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:26 pm URG should be ashamed of themselves for sending long time Track and Field coach Bob Willey out to pasture. He has done nothing but promote and live for Rio. AD and Administration made a mistake! Also, I wonder when the Administration will ever put money into the sports program outside of basketball and Futbol. They want more athletes recruited to the University but will not build facilities to make them more up to date with the High School or transfer athlete!!
Willey was a good coach, but everyone needs to retire eventually and from what I've heard so far, this new coach will make both the xc team and the track team even better than it has been. As to the other, who knows🤷‍♀️

Return to “College Sports”