Mount Union

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Mount Union

Post by noreply66 »

Won THE CHAMPIONSHIP tonight..8th time going back to 2000..Think it was reported 49/35

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Valenth
SEOP

Re: Mount Union

Post by Valenth »

WOW! Very Nice! Congrats to Mount Union!

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Mount Union is an absolute power house at the D3 level! They've buit a dynasty up there in Allicance. That's their 12th national championship in football.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

The secret is to play Wisconsin Whitewater in the semis every year.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Quad_D
Waterboy

Post by Quad_D »

If you watched the game the announcers made several interesting points. First there are no DIII teams in Florida so a good place to recruit. Second a lot of kids who are D I mid major level players get to enjoy championship games almost every year, And finally if you are good enough at the DIII level the pros will find you, i.e. Mount Union has at least three in the NFL currently.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

just an amazing program, and from ohio. I follow them all I can.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Great talent... and good ol' Ohio football. Cant beat it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree valenth. so proud of this program. and after all the years of larry kehres as the coach. when he finally retired they turned over the reigns to his son. and larry became the AD.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and he just keeps winning as well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Think Logan had a boy play there when they won their first championship. Think it was Rose?????

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Katie Smith's brother played for them, don't know what years, but he was the center I believe.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep I think it was John Smith the current Bexley HC.Pretty sure Rose went to Edinboro

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

cbolt wrote:Yep I think it was John Smith the current Bexley HC.Pretty sure Rose went to Edinboro
Think you are right

was it Katie other brother that did track at Ohio U?

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I think theres been a nice number of SouthEastern Ohio talent in Mount Unions teams over the past 10-15 years.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

noreply66 wrote:
cbolt wrote:Yep I think it was John Smith the current Bexley HC.Pretty sure Rose went to Edinboro
Think you are right

was it Katie other brother that did track at Ohio U?
Yes I think he did.I always thought he played football down there.His dad was a lineman down there when they went to their second bowl game I believe.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

He's a big fellow too, Their dad was one of the dentist's down here on Market and Hunter street at onetime. He cut my wisdom teeth out when I was a junior in high school. He did one a week. Man was my mouth sore the whole month I had them done. He had one big looking set of forearms. No wonder Katie and her brothers are tough athletes, he was big and strong looking back then, it's in they're bloodline. Like to have seen his dad, I bet he was a big ole bull too. :D

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

:o

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:He's a big fellow too, Their dad was one of the dentist's down here on Market and Hunter street at onetime. He cut my wisdom teeth out when I was a junior in high school. He did one a week. Man was my mouth sore the whole month I had them done. He had one big looking set of forearms. No wonder Katie and her brothers are tough athletes, he was big and strong looking back then, it's in they're bloodline. Like to have seen his dad, I bet he was a big ole bull too. :D
You didn't want to be a cry baby when you went to Dr. Smith

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

:lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:He's a big fellow too, Their dad was one of the dentist's down here on Market and Hunter street at onetime. He cut my wisdom teeth out when I was a junior in high school. He did one a week. Man was my mouth sore the whole month I had them done. He had one big looking set of forearms. No wonder Katie and her brothers are tough athletes, he was big and strong looking back then, it's in they're bloodline. Like to have seen his dad, I bet he was a big ole bull too. :D
You didn't want to be a cry baby when you went to Dr. Smith
You got that right, a very large bull type looking man took your mind off the dental procedure. :lol: :lol: :lol: He did mine in the morning, one a week, the bad part about it I had to walk back up Market and go back to school after the procedures each time, and when the numbness wore off each time it about killed me. Back in the 80's a pain pill usually wasn't given for further pain. :cry: Wish he would have done all 4 at the same time, but he said he couldn't because he had to cut mine out because they was still in the sack. :shock: Meaning they have not came in yet but underneath the gum line. :shock: :( But the pain in school and after school was the worst part, it was killer. Couldn't take aspirin either, because of bleeding he said. Thins the blood. Just had to suffer it out. Today they would prescribe a person Vicodin to tolerate further pain.

Return to “College Sports”