Re: MINNESOTA@ #1 OHIO STATE===YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by noreply66 »

Has Jone's money making days dropped?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'LL be completely honest here. after what cardale did the last 3 games last year I thought we'd have to be nuts to not start him. and I felt the same way after the VT game. then after that I got so dadgumn frustrated with him thinking he was our running game. jt can throw a deep ball all day too. and he has more than earned the honor. we had became too 1 dimensional with jones there. now you don't know what to expect, couple that with Braxton handling the ball. it's an offensive juggernaut. the key is our o-line. they produce like last year down the stretch and we're gonna be right where we thought we'd be. fortunately we never lost any of these games with cardale and we are already number 1.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

JT looked great against Rutgers. I am anxious to see how he plays against a defense that can really slow a one dimensional running game down. I hope that he throws the ball better than he did last year in the same situation (VT, Ped St, Minnesota). If he can, we are golden. If not, I would expect to still see Cardale get valuable playing time.

The offense definitely has better tempo and rhythm with JT in the game. The line seems much better with the zone read blocking schemes than the pro style spread. I just hope JT can throw the ball when he has to!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree red. the enthusiasm just ain't there right now with cardale. but when jt comes in , they are ready to rock. that's the way I'm seeing it anyway. what do you all think.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Both sides of the team perk up when JT IS IN THE GAME, I mean since the defense gets to rest a little bit between drives.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

good point zebra.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well scratch jt for the Minnesota game as sat. night he got an ovi. he has been suspended for this game. maybe more.
so pull the 12 gauge back out of the corner.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:well scratch jt for the Minnesota game as sat. night he got an ovi. he has been suspended for this game. maybe more.
so pull the 12 gauge back out of the corner.

Does the JTB incident change the complexion of the Minny game? The outcome may well be closer than many thought prior to 10/31/2015.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Minnesota out played Meetchicken...so the Buck better get a good start.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I think the Bucks can still put it on Minny with Jones in there. He's not JT but still a good QB.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Looks like the Bucks defense will get a good workout after that thrashing of Big Blue's vaunted D.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Who have you been talking to, RK? :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm still going with the Bucks by 4 td's Bolt. Bucks have way too much. Seen both the RK's Friday afternoon walking out of certified. Skinny was carrying a twelve pack and goofy was smoking a cigarette just a running his mouth about something. Must have been hopped up on something and he didn't need beer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They got closer and I could hear them plainly talking and laughing about a women that drove by on Hunter St it sounded like, making fun of her. They need to take a good hard look at themselves before they make fun of someone else. Both of them are shy of a full deck. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Since Jones is now playing I got to make it a little closer. People have been saying he been looking over his shoulder is why his performance has slacked off,well we will get to test that theory now.Barrett left the back door unlocked and Jones walked in to take over the house, OSU wins something like 34-21.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think this game just got closer as well. and minny outplayed the guys with the funny helmets. but it was a w. they lost due to poor coaching and clock management at the end. but hey props to the wolverines.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

2 things:

1.) Minnesota didnt look so much like the bag of farts I thought of them to be. They played very well and their QB can throw the ball. Our defensive front must get to him and our DB's must make plays and stick to their receivers. Michigan's defense looked lousy against Minny and we must show that our defense can shut them down.

2.) Michigan had success running zone read against Minnesota until Rudock got knocked out of the game. I think JT and Zeke could have ran all over Minny with the zone read. I think Cardale is back to the same spot he was in last year vs Wisconsin and its all on him. He put the weight on his shoulders and delivered vs Wisky, Bama and Oregon.....I think he can handle Minnesota.

Hopefully this game will be the game where the team really comes together and every one steps up. My only fear is if Cardale would get hurt. Does Urban then go to Collier or Burrow?

Gophers 14
OSU 28

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

My guess is he would go to Collier,I bet he wants to redshirt Burrow.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Braxton, he's already said that on social media.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's what is being reported on various osu websites. and likely ezekial and jalin marshall from the gun i'd say.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

i thank braxton should start at qb this game and open up the O

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Return to “College Sports”