NEXT SAT.OHIO STATE @ OKLAHOMA- YOUR THOUGHTS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: NEXT SAT.OHIO STATE @ OKLAHOMA- YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote:They don't need any bullentin board material for this game,if they can't get up for this game they are not human.Houston's QB killed them with his combination of running and passing,he is a good one! Bad news for Okla is the Buckeyes QB is very similar although maybe not quite as good a runner as Ward.I think for the Bucks to win this one they need to take some shots downfield and I think they will and be successful! Bucks 28-14
exactly bolt. and I'm bettin urban may have noticed that.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

:lol: :lol: ....Getting a little ahead of yourself Red dont you believe? You may want to give them a chance to play somebody besides this years version of BG and Tulsa before you go all GaGa and spew all over yourself! ;) .. :lol: ..BTW..Boomer has major struggles up front with their O-line as of right now. As does osu. Mayfield and Barrett both hold the ball way too long. Boomer is not anywhere near as good as they were defensively last year. In fact I think they are below average for what they are accustomed to. Receivers on both sides have a lot to prove as of now. I give a definite edge to Boomer at RB with SP and Mixon. Huge edge in Coaching to osu. Not just THE Pontiff....Big time knowledge with Joker and Schiano....On the other side...Well you have some Stoopes. Bottom line...Boomer is one desperate outfit. Season is over with a loss. One of the nations top outfits all-time traditionally at home?....The final analysis? :lol: :roll: ...There are much better games on tomorrow than this one.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

You should watch Bama and Ole Miss. That one will give you a chubby. The start of the "gauntlet".

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Lords of football needs to investigate the bammer big time. Sounds like they are fall of violations. But it will not happen ..the conference itself won't let it happen. Too many bottles and Cs under those pillows.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Buckeyes need to stop the run, without stacking the box.
If they can do that, they win by 14.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

You need to get that "Mental" image of me out of your mind Red. Makes me uncomfortable. But since you mentioned that game..Well yea i will watch it. What real college football fan would not want to watch this ballgame between the country's MOST ELITE College Football team and the outfit that knocked them off the last 2 years and may do it again. Plus 2 teams from the best Football Conference in America?....So yea.....BTW reply....Not every University can be on the up and up and be lily white the last 15 yrs or so like osu and the Gators when the Pontiff was there...Dubs says if :lol: ...If MSU would not have played their 2nd and 3rd team QBs last year they would not have beaten Ohio :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote:You should watch Bama and Ole Miss. That one will give you a chubby. The start of the "gauntlet".

OH SNAP, THERE WENT MY LUZIANNE SWEET TEA AIRBORNE. DAGNABBIT,OH SNAP THAT JUST HAPPENED.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Big match up early in the season. Game time the rain should be done or about done. Hopefully lowering the humidity. Depth, health and turnovers will play a big difference. Then which team can adapt and make the right changes. Either team can get on a roll and win by 3 TD's. As well as it being less than a 1 TD difference.
The offense needs to step up and play the entire game. Don't just go out and think you can make it up later. Play hard the entire game and take the game. The defense is good but competition is better. So they need to step it up. Make a big statement that they are dominant against anyone.

Hopefully it is a good game and Ohio State plays the entire game on both sides of the ball.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I wouldn't say elite......weren't they elite last year when they got busted by Ol Miss? Didn't Ole Miss then turn around and lose to Florida, Memphis (powerhouse) and Arkansas (who sucked last year)?

Ah......that gauntlet!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Not to turn this into a Bama thread General, but Bama is a sloppy team. Weak secondary (and Kelly has under thrown half his balls) and not explosive on offense. Very beatable considering Ole Miss is only ranked as high as they are because of their conference affiliation.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Game time moved to 9.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

bammer always comes up in a Ohio State topic. If they didn't you wouldn't hear anything about them.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Buckeyes starting to pull away a little bit.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Refs are throwing the flags

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Will be a much tougher battle, but I see the Buckeyes winning by at least 24.
I almost hit it on the nose. Brown had some glue hands in this one. Bucks look darn good everywhere though. They are going to be very hard to beat. Well put together machine ole Urban Meyer has created.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Buckeyes looked good. Not sure how many but to many plays over 15 yards. The rain delay seem to have a disadvantage to either team. The humidity just minor effects like like some other games with players down the entire game. They did play with emotion the entire game on both sides of the ball.

I am not a fan of running JT as much. I think around 10 carries is enough. You have others to carry the ball and carry it well. No need to over abuse him as it is a long season.

This game was not as close as the score. As the Buckeyes stepped up in a very hard place to play against a very good team. Even though the team was not from the might SEc. Now just continue to build and improve the rest of the season. While also getting some play to second team players to provide depth. Can't forget the 2 kickers doing a heck of a job. Just don't let one of the teams in the Big 10 that they should beat easily stay in the game as in the past years.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote:Buckeyes looked good. Not sure how many but to many plays over 15 yards. The rain delay seem to have a disadvantage to either team. The humidity just minor effects like like some other games with players down the entire game. They did play with emotion the entire game on both sides of the ball.

I am not a fan of running JT as much. I think around 10 carries is enough. You have others to carry the ball and carry it well. No need to over abuse him as it is a long season.

This game was not as close as the score. As the Buckeyes stepped up in a very hard place to play against a very good team. Even though the team was not from the might SEc. Now just continue to build and improve the rest of the season. While also getting some play to second team players to provide depth. Can't forget the 2 kickers doing a heck of a job. Just don't let one of the teams in the Big 10 that they should beat easily stay in the game as in the past years.

ME EITHER FARMER, DON'T WANT JT HURT, A SCAMPER HERE N THERE TO THE SIDELINES TO GET A 1ST DOWN. BUT HE DOES NOT NEED TO BE USED AS A RUNNING BACK. IT TAKES JUST ONE BIG SHOT. HE IS A BIG GUY. BUT URBAN NEEDS TO STOP THIS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

but the buckeyes looked incredible.

Return to “College Sports”