OCTOBER 22, 2016 #2 OHIO STATE @ PENN STATE

JV Team

Re: OCTOBER 22, 2016 #2 OHIO STATE @ PENN STATE

Post by 1906 »

BIG TEN FOOTBALL is give it to the tailback and ride him.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Kinda glad it happened! Everybody's heads got a little too swelled after that Oklahoma game.They needed a good slap in the face and it was what they needed last year to finally wake them up.I hope the same this year.Good news is they are not out of it,just win out and things will take care of themselves,and Bait I agree, I hate that stupid rugby punting,takes way too long to get off although he was having a good year.Should have been pass interference on that one play, but it don't matter they still deserved to lose.I am surprised they only fell to 6 in the poll.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT THE RESERVATION
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I cringe every time I see a rugby punt.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think that the Wisconsin game was still a hangover for the buckeyes urban has to get this group more focused, but we cannot lose sight of the fact this team is so young. and had 14 players sign with nfl teams. we should have kinda expected this.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
psufan
Waterboy

Post by psufan »

lol.....24-21

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I feel different now after seeing a few penn state games psu we got beaten by a really fine team playing some great ball. but read my posts I said that from jump street. I did not at the time realize they had that type team.and I'm glad they do.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I feel different now after seeing a few penn state games psu we got beaten by a really fine team playing some great ball. but read my posts I said that from jump street. I did not at the time realize they had that type team.and I'm glad they do.
I agree with you YTB. Buckeye fans love to ridicule everything Penn State since the scandal, yet Bill O'Brien kept the program from total collapse during the sanctions and Franklin has turned the corner to winning in 2016. One could argue at this stage of the season that Penn State is playing the best football in the conference. Their win over OSU was the catalyst. There is more to winning in college football than having a roster full of 4 and 5 star players.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks but I just had been that impressed with them to that point. it had nothing to do with the horrible ghastly sex scandal. I've not posted anything about it and refuse to. all I can say is I hope they got everybody that was involved and guilty.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Yea but I still remember the psu team that gave up 42 to Pitt and got blown up by 39 by THE BIG BOYS of the 14....Now that they knocked off osu and beat hell out of a very poor Hawk outfit and an even poorer Purdie bunch the perceptions are that they are one of the top 10 squads in this country :lol: :lol: ...How ridiculous is this? :lol: Now I will say that they had some injuries early and Barkley is a stud....But come on..They arent Corn of course but...Top 10?..Doubt it

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

psufan wrote:lol.....24-21

Lol.....rose bowl

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Inspector wrote:Yea but I still remember the psu team that gave up 42 to Pitt and got blown up by 39 by THE BIG BOYS of the 14....Now that they knocked off osu and beat hell out of a very poor Hawk outfit and an even poorer Purdie bunch the perceptions are that they are one of the top 10 squads in this country :lol: :lol: ...How ridiculous is this? :lol: Now I will say that they had some injuries early and Barkley is a stud....But come on..They arent Corn of course but...Top 10?..Doubt it
Then why is it now you think they belong in the final four?
I know you are not a HOMER because you just struck out. So take a seat with your excuses.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

To answer your 1st question...if they were insistent in putting a team in out of this grossly overvalued league,it should have been PSU....Better football team than the ohio buckeyes...Wouldnt you agree?

As far as finding a seat,i will always find it gratifying,and somewhat comforting,knowing Farmer that as long as YOU have a face I will never have to worry about finding a place to sit down. For that I thank you.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

farmer wrote:
The Inspector wrote:Yea but I still remember the psu team that gave up 42 to Pitt and got blown up by 39 by THE BIG BOYS of the 14....Now that they knocked off osu and beat hell out of a very poor Hawk outfit and an even poorer Purdie bunch the perceptions are that they are one of the top 10 squads in this country :lol: :lol: ...How ridiculous is this? :lol: Now I will say that they had some injuries early and Barkley is a stud....But come on..They arent Corn of course but...Top 10?..Doubt it
Then why is it now you think they belong in the final four?
I know you are not a HOMER because you just struck out. So take a seat with your excuses.
Now that right there is funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Well he's tellin us this, and he's tellin us that,
Changes it every day,
Says it doesn't matter.
Bases are loaded and Casey's at bat, playing it play by play....
Time to change the batter!
-Joe Walsh :lol: :lol: :lol:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Inspector wrote:To answer your 1st question...if they were insistent in putting a team in out of this grossly overvalued league,it should have been PSU....Better football team than the ohio buckeyes...Wouldnt you agree?

As far as finding a seat,i will always find it gratifying,and somewhat comforting,knowing Farmer that as long as YOU have a face I will never have to worry about finding a place to sit down. For that I thank you.

I wouldn't agree just like many across this country. As you make more childish comments after striking out again.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

dazed&confused wrote:Well he's tellin us this, and he's tellin us that,
Changes it every day,
Says it doesn't matter.
BUMP!
C'mon, punking Inspector with classic rock lyrics! Where's the love man?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

dazed&confused wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:Well he's tellin us this, and he's tellin us that,
Changes it every day,
Says it doesn't matter.
BUMP!
C'mon, punking Inspector with classic rock lyrics! Where's the love man?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I had no idea we were still sittin around the table picking our teeth with this one . I wanna play too. my four was spot on except penn state. course it didn't take a rocket scientist either, but I called Clemson and osu flipping. but I felt penn state earned their spot.
they reeled off a flurry of wins of 9 wins after they lost to Michigan they beat:
Minnesota
Maryland
ohio state
purdue
iowa
Indiana
Rutgers
Michigan state
and Wisconsin.

that's why I thought they deserved the shot. but the system is flawed before you open the box. you have 5 power conferences according to the ncaa, and 4 spots available. so with this format there will be controversy every year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and then went out and won the toughest conference and division in college football this year.

Return to “College Sports”