Uh-oh: Jim Tressel could be in major NCAA hot water

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Re: Uh-oh: Jim Tressel could be in major NCAA hot water

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

peake wrote:Dubs,

I was 100% correct on feagan, he made you forget about all TP's troubles because Feagan got arrested for drug trafficking lol.
If Feagan would have came to OSU, he would have been "saved" from those charges! Lol

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

The Vest should be suspended for a year without pay. That would be $3.5 M to help Kasdick balance the budget.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Gahs4ever: I stand by what I said in my earlier post........he should be fired for this inexcusable transgression.......and by the way, the verdict you're talking about.......part of it has already been given........he has been judged guilty by The Ohio State University to the tune of 2 games and a $250,000 fine.......he was given this punishment supposedly "without all the facts" wasn't he? The university knows he committed a MAJOR transgression and didn't wait for the NCAA to render their decision.

Indiana University FIRED Bobby Knight for far less than what Jim Tressel did........and it had nothing to do with committing a MAJOR NCAA VIOLATION........and Knight did a lot more for Indiana than Jim Tressel has done for Ohio State.

To whom much is given, much is expected.........Jim Tressel should be held accountable to this.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I stand by my statement...Tress should be gone at least 6 games without pay. I think he will get at least 2 more games added by the NCAA and a bigger fine....

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

gahs4ever wrote:
I knew that would stir up the worthless nut nation ,,,you guys are so predictible . OSU is not the end all of the world .....LOL
Nor is Wellston (see their football thread) or Ann Arbor. Actually I wish Ann Arbor IS the end of the world. We could just give them a helping shove and be done with them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

gahs4ever wrote:
I knew that would stir up the worthless nut nation ,,,you guys are so predictible . OSU is not the end all of the world .....LOL
Nor is Wellston (see their football thread) or Ann Arbor. Actually I wish Ann Arbor IS the end of the world. We could just give them a helping shove and be done with them.
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

gahs4ever wrote:
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 Can I give the first shove?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

oldtrojan wrote:
gahs4ever wrote:
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 Can I give the first shove?

You will have to take a number. Many are lined up for the first "push" in the right direction!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Only way you (OSU) will ever catch them in wins if they(Michigan) end their program . Fact!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

boilermaker wrote:Only way you (OSU) will ever catch them in wins if they(Michigan) end their program . Fact!
Haven't they done that

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

boilermaker wrote:Only way you (OSU) will ever catch them in wins if they(Michigan) end their program . Fact!
Wrong!
The end of our current streak is not in sight, despite the drama in Columbus.
Right now we're at 7 straight.
The next 3 are pretty much in the bag.
Come talk to me in year 4...
...if Brady lasts that long.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Thats sad that you have to start grabbing straws by going back the last 100+ years.

How about the current?

7 in a row

Hoke a Joke

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Might be sad to you because you are a OSU fan, but for a Michigan fan its all good!

THE WINNINGEST PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Michigan is ahead of OSU by 53 games
They have played 35 more games than OSU
They won or tied the first 15 games in the series rivalry.

If you were born 100 years ago today, Michigan is number 10 in the victories list during your lifetime.
Ohio State would be number 8, and they would have an 11 game win over Michigan.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

10-4

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Real nice gahs4ever attack my home town. Better yet degrade the young kids that attend this school system ,just to try and seem you are smarter or more relevent than I. Just because I am a Michigan fan. I was always under the impression you were a Christian? Well Where I go to Church the teach agianst calling people and or communities names because you dont agree with them . To think you are a moderator of this site .
Like I said before in another post you always were this way even back in the 80's when I worked with you . You are right and thats it....you are the symbol of perfection..

Michigan has done just fine in my lieftime , until Rich Rod; had the longest streak of consecutive bowl apperances. A national title and a High graduation rate among its football players, I beleive the best in the Big Ten . This is the best one NO NCAA VIOLATIONS! Not many schools can claim that!

In closing call me anything You want . I really dont care , and have thick skin . I just would ask you to lay off my community , we all have our problems in our communities and schools but most choose not to use those things against idividuals in those communities just to be personal.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

boilermaker wrote:Real nice gahs4ever attack my home town. Better yet degrade the young kids that attend this school system ,just to try and seem you are smarter or more relevent than I. Just because I am a Michigan fan. I was always under the impression you were a Christian? Well Where I go to Church the teach agianst calling people and or communities names because you dont agree with them . To think you are a moderator of this site .
Like I said before in another post you always were this way even back in the 80's when I worked with you . You are right and thats it....you are the symbol of perfection..

Michigan has done just fine in my lieftime , until Rich Rod; had the longest streak of consecutive bowl apperances. A national title and a High graduation rate among its football players, I beleive the best in the Big Ten . This is the best one NO NCAA VIOLATIONS! Not many schools can claim that!

In closing call me anything You want . I really dont care , and have thick skin . I just would ask you to lay off my community , we all have our problems in our communities and schools but most choose not to use those things against idividuals in those communities just to be personal.
Boiler- what state is Wellston located in?

O-H-??

And Michigan hasnt really done that well since before RichFraud. I remember a guy named LLLLoyd Carr who had a little problem with the Buckeyes. It actually put him in retirement!

CLane
Riding the Bench

Post by CLane »

trojandave wrote:Gahs4ever: I stand by what I said in my earlier post........he should be fired for this inexcusable transgression.......and by the way, the verdict you're talking about.......part of it has already been given........he has been judged guilty by The Ohio State University to the tune of 2 games and a $250,000 fine.......he was given this punishment supposedly "without all the facts" wasn't he? The university knows he committed a MAJOR transgression and didn't wait for the NCAA to render their decision.

Indiana University FIRED Bobby Knight for far less than what Jim Tressel did........and it had nothing to do with committing a MAJOR NCAA VIOLATION........and Knight did a lot more for Indiana than Jim Tressel has done for Ohio State.

To whom much is given, much is expected.........Jim Tressel should be held accountable to this.
Ugh!....people just amaze me! "he should be fired for this inexcusable transgression", "Indiana University FIRED Bobby Knight for far less...", "To whom....(blah, blah, blah,)"....GIVE ME A BREAK!

Take a step off your high horse and plant your feet firmly back here in reality. If you truly think what JT did was an "inexcusable transgression" then I honestly pity you....or maybe be jealous of you (depends how you look at it I guess) :).

JT got a tip about some of his players breaking rules and he didn't report it. When it "came to light" 7 months later, he lied about the previous knowledge to avoid more trouble. It's that "cut and dry". "inexcusable transgression".......GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! LOL!!!!

Oh yeah, and Michigan Football is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

boilermaker wrote:Real nice gahs4ever attack my home town. Better yet degrade the young kids that attend this school system ,just to try and seem you are smarter or more relevent than I. Just because I am a Michigan fan. I was always under the impression you were a Christian? Well Where I go to Church the teach agianst calling people and or communities names because you dont agree with them . To think you are a moderator of this site .

Quit saying your donna go 15-0 and you won't have people taking shots at your Rockets!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I never said that he needs to go back and read it again . I said Wellston has as much talent this fall than anyone we play . far from saying we will go 10 -o .

I have considered the source there BuB?????? You are as I remember .They still laugh at you at the Blue box.....LOL

Return to “College Sports”