02 team to be honored at the Horseshoe for the Michigan game

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: 02 team to be honored at the Horseshoe for the Michigan

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Oaf wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:If anyone has been to the home games this year and payed attention to the food vendors on Lane Ave, Mo C has been in a pop up tent on the northeast side of St Johns at a sandwich vending place. You buy a sandwich and get your picture with him. I know he was there for the Nebraska and Purdue games. I just happened to see a little sign that said "Meet Maurice Clarrett" on the tent and low and behold he was there. Roy Hall was there too for the Nebraska game.

10 years ago he was playing for a national championship. Now he is peddling sandwiches outside the Shoe on gameday. Oh how things can change. I bet it will be a nice change to be in the Shoe vs the sandwich tent.
BR, I expect you to post your pic! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you leave the Pur-duh game early man? Be honest! :lol: :lol:

LOL! I didnt even want to stop and get the camera out! I think Mo C was in the tent gettin "Goosed Up"! Bahaha!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Bleeding Red wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:If anyone has been to the home games this year and payed attention to the food vendors on Lane Ave, Mo C has been in a pop up tent on the northeast side of St Johns at a sandwich vending place. You buy a sandwich and get your picture with him. I know he was there for the Nebraska and Purdue games. I just happened to see a little sign that said "Meet Maurice Clarrett" on the tent and low and behold he was there. Roy Hall was there too for the Nebraska game.

10 years ago he was playing for a national championship. Now he is peddling sandwiches outside the Shoe on gameday. Oh how things can change. I bet it will be a nice change to be in the Shoe vs the sandwich tent.

LOL! I didnt even want to stop and get the camera out! I think Mo C was in the tent gettin "Goosed Up"! Bahaha!
"Goosed up!" Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

Good to hear Clearett got out of GenPop. Maybe he and Tress can come in together handcuffed to each other.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I dont have an issue with Tress. I have gratitude for the success he had with the program, specifically winning over scUM. What he did was wrong and he should have never allowed himself a separate set of rules for Pryor. The stories of the great things Tress did for players, coaches and people while at OSU runs deep. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a golf scramble once and he was a super guy. Very down to earth and more than approachable.

Now if Tress was having affairs with hired help and wrecking motorcycles with said hired help I would think of him differently :0 :)

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Oaf wrote:

Hey Oaf I did get my pic with Coach John Cooper before the Purdue game. He nearly ran me over in the West Parking lot beside the Shoe with his Lexus when he pulled in to park! He looks pretty rough these days.....age has caught up with him.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Yeah he's looking old, so am I! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I meet him and J. Wells before the spring game one of the years it was at Crew Stadium, maybe 98 or 99.

Return to “College Sports”