HAWAII @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: HAWAII @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Post by ManitouDan »

You dipsticks ! Bama plays 8 ranked teams in the top 25 and you guys actually want to question their schedule when you play 1 ?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

8 > 1 for you math majors

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

And Ohio State beat Bama. Next

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

smurray wrote:And Ohio State beat Bama. Next
:lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

ManitouDan wrote:You dipsticks ! Bama plays 8 ranked teams in the top 25 and you guys actually want to question their schedule when you play 1 ?
Last year shows what scheduling means------THE OHIO STATE are the champs...the elephants didn't even play in THE GAME.....Rank Bama does.....STINK :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

So it's come to this. Should I even waste my Saturday watching this ceremonial sacrifice? Wake me up when Sparty comes to town.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

smurray wrote:And Ohio State beat Bama. Next

nuff said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

The issue is... Ohio State HAS TO PLAY THE TEAMS IN THEIR CONFERENCE! Alabama has a good schedule, dont get me wrong. But other than Wisconsin their out of Conference schedule is garbage. At least Ohio State plays against ALL FBS Schools. But if you rewind 10-20 years... Ohio State would be playing Ranked teams like Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State, Iowa, Minnesota etc... Ohio State cant help it that other programs in their Conference is going through a phase and they arent as strong as they once were. But remember.... Last year that SEC West division fell like a house of cards in Bowl Season. Ohio State destroyed Wisconsin 59-0 but Wisconsin beat a RANKED Auburn team. Ohio State Rolled over the Crimson tide and played Duck Hunt in the National Championship. Ohio State is More than worthy and plays a good schedule. Period.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Valenth wrote:The issue is... Ohio State HAS TO PLAY THE TEAMS IN THEIR CONFERENCE! Alabama has a good schedule, dont get me wrong. But other than Wisconsin their out of Conference schedule is garbage. At least Ohio State plays against ALL FBS Schools. But if you rewind 10-20 years... Ohio State would be playing Ranked teams like Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State, Iowa, Minnesota etc... Ohio State cant help it that other programs in their Conference is going through a phase and they arent as strong as they once were. But remember.... Last year that SEC West division fell like a house of cards in Bowl Season. Ohio State destroyed Wisconsin 59-0 but Wisconsin beat a RANKED Auburn team. Ohio State Rolled over the Crimson tide and played Duck Hunt in the National Championship. Ohio State is More than worthy and plays a good schedule. Period.

You make great points.

Danny boy is an idiot. His ability to absorb factual knowledge is a little......uh.....slow.

He knows that we play all FBS schools. He also knows that a large part of the SEC doesn't. He understands that we cannot change who we face on the conference schedule. He also knows that regardless of the rankings now, the season must play out. He knows what happened to the mighty SEC West last year when the said season plays out. Not only to the B1G, but also LSU losing to an UNRANKED ND team staring a freshman QB. He knows it. He just has a hard time accepting it like other delusional people who are a little....uh....slow.

We heard the same thing last year. Then the big bad SEC beat up on each other, they were too focused on their NFL draft status to "play hard", yada yada yada. Long story short- they got their rear ends handed to them by the hands of the B1G when the big games came to surface.

He is just another butt hurt hater than is (unsuccessfully) grabbing onto anything to help debunk the fact that OSU is a great team. Hurry up Danny Boy, not many straws left because people are jumping on the OSU Schedule Hating Bandwagon! Choooo chooooo! All Aboard! Choooo chooooo!

When the final 4 teams enter the playoffs, they are 0-0. It doesnt matter what schedule they played, the conference they are in. Win or go home. The best team will win it all.....period.

How many threads do we read about "scheduling up" on here???? Isn't it supposed to help in the end? Apparently it didnt for LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St and oh yeah, Saban and Co!

It all comes down to the best team and depth.

Danny boy- tOSU had it, the rest didnt. Move on. Go to therapy. Get drunk. Do something. We dont give a rats rear end about your meaningless hatred toward Buckeye Nation.

OSU is still #1 until someone proves differently. The only team that can stop OSU this year is themselves.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Valenth wrote:The issue is... Ohio State HAS TO PLAY THE TEAMS IN THEIR CONFERENCE! Alabama has a good schedule, dont get me wrong. But other than Wisconsin their out of Conference schedule is garbage. At least Ohio State plays against ALL FBS Schools. But if you rewind 10-20 years... Ohio State would be playing Ranked teams like Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State, Iowa, Minnesota etc... Ohio State cant help it that other programs in their Conference is going through a phase and they arent as strong as they once were. But remember.... Last year that SEC West division fell like a house of cards in Bowl Season. Ohio State destroyed Wisconsin 59-0 but Wisconsin beat a RANKED Auburn team. Ohio State Rolled over the Crimson tide and played Duck Hunt in the National Championship. Ohio State is More than worthy and plays a good schedule. Period.

I AGREE WITH THIS POST WITH ALL MY HEART. BUT THIS CAN'T BE HELPED SINCE THEY ADDED 2 TEAMS. GIVE THEM TIME IT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE B1G CONFERENCE. AND THEIR UPCOMING SCHEDULES OOC LOOK GREAT.AND WESTERN MICHIGAN AND NORTHERN ILLINIOS ARE BETTER TEAMS THAN THEY ARE GETTING CREDIT FOR, AT LEAST IT'S NOT =============UT CHATTANOOGA, FURMAN, GARDNER WEBB, INCARNATE WORD, COASTAL CAROLINA OR NORTHERN WESTERN SOUTHER STATE TEACH'S JV TEAMS. THEY CORRECTED THAT THE B1G DID , AGREEING TO PLAY NO MORE 1AA'S.HARD TO FIND TROUBLE WITH THEIR SCHEDULE WHEN THE DESTROYED MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, ALABAMA , AND OREGON.AND BAMA WAS A BETTER TEAM THAN OREGON.=================URBAN HAS A JOB AS LONG AS HE WANTS IT. SO IF B1G TEAMS ARE BUTTHURT, YOU'LL GET YOUR CHANCE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I AGREE WITH THIS POST WITH ALL MY HEART. BUT THIS CAN'T BE HELPED SINCE THEY ADDED 2 TEAMS. GIVE THEM TIME IT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE B1G CONFERENCE. AND THEIR UPCOMING SCHEDULES OOC LOOK GREAT.AND WESTERN MICHIGAN AND NORTHERN ILLINIOS ARE BETTER TEAMS THAN THEY ARE GETTING CREDIT FOR, AT LEAST IT'S NOT =============UT CHATTANOOGA, FURMAN, GARDNER WEBB, INCARNATE WORD, COASTAL CAROLINA OR NORTHERN WESTERN SOUTHER STATE TEACH'S JV TEAMS. THEY CORRECTED THAT THE B1G DID , AGREEING TO PLAY NO MORE 1AA'S.HARD TO FIND TROUBLE WITH THEIR SCHEDULE WHEN THE DESTROYED MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, ALABAMA , AND OREGON.AND BAMA WAS A BETTER TEAM THAN OREGON.=================URBAN HAS A JOB AS LONG AS HE WANTS IT. SO IF sec TEAMS ARE BUTTHURT, YOU'LL GET YOUR CHANCE.YOU CAN'T SPELL SECOND WITHOUT THE sec.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

You're Tiger Bait wrote:

I AGREE WITH THIS POST WITH ALL MY HEART. BUT THIS CAN'T BE HELPED SINCE THEY ADDED 2 TEAMS. GIVE THEM TIME IT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE B1G CONFERENCE. AND THEIR UPCOMING SCHEDULES OOC LOOK GREAT.AND WESTERN MICHIGAN AND NORTHERN ILLINIOS ARE BETTER TEAMS THAN THEY ARE GETTING CREDIT FOR, AT LEAST IT'S NOT =============UT CHATTANOOGA, FURMAN, GARDNER WEBB, INCARNATE WORD, COASTAL CAROLINA OR NORTHERN WESTERN SOUTHER STATE TEACH'S JV TEAMS. THEY CORRECTED THAT THE B1G DID , AGREEING TO PLAY NO MORE 1AA'S.HARD TO FIND TROUBLE WITH THEIR SCHEDULE WHEN THE DESTROYED MICHIGAN STATE, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, ALABAMA , AND OREGON.AND BAMA WAS A BETTER TEAM THAN OREGON.=================URBAN HAS A JOB AS LONG AS HE WANTS IT. SO IF sec TEAMS ARE BUTTHURT, YOU'LL GET YOUR CHANCE.YOU CAN'T SPELL SECOND WITHOUT THE sec

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

"You can't spell second without the SEC...."

I like it!

Too bad they didnt really get second.....they were 3rd/4th lol.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

Badboy wrote:"You can't spell second without the SEC...."

I like it!

Too bad they didnt really get second.....they were 3rd/4th lol.
I would Put Bama at 3rd... Bama wouldve beat the brakes off FSU (Felony State University)

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

I'll be honest about another thing. Right now ALL 7 SEC West Schools are Ranked right in the AP Top 25 right now. They will beat the crap outta each other again and thats just the facts. The SEC has Good teams this year... but none of them are overwhelmingly Great. The only 3 SEC Teams thats showed me any promise are Alabama, Auburn and Texas A&M. The others are skipping through some cupcakes. Back to the Buckeyes.... O...H...

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Tennessee could be finally waking up too after clobbering MAC East favorite Bowling Green over the weekend.Gosh its pretty bad when all we got to talk about is how good SEC teams might be.Like dazed said wake me when Sparty finally comes to town :aaaaa9

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

For a decade+ fans complained about not beating opponents bad enough under Tress.

Now, Urban has built a juggernaut, and people act bored.

Embrace and love the butt kickings OSU will hand out!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

As to the game TOSU will roll, but will be interesting to watch the returning players who were suspended. Do they play early or stay in UFM's doghouse.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Thats right Dubs,teams like these don't come around very often so we better enjoy every bit of it while it lasts.Meyer was talking today how the team is still sore and they not had much practice to prepare for Hawakeek,heck they don't need to practice for these guys,just let them rest until game time,get some popcorn and watch a little film to pass the time.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Last I saw the line for this game had OSU -41........ I think I'll give the points.

Return to “College Sports”