Rice, Manningham and Others to Enter NFL Draft

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

Ohio State's Vernon Gholston declared today he is entering the NFL draft

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

I knew he was goin to, but it still sucks. Jenkins will probably follow next.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

bigtimehitter wrote:I knew he was goin to, but it still sucks. Jenkins will probably follow next.

It's being announced that Jenkins and Robiskie are staying. :-D
ImageFootball: Ohio State junior All-American defensive back Malcolm Jenkins announced today that he will return to the Buckeyes for his senior season.

“I don’t feel that I’ve accomplished everything I can accomplish in college football, and there’s still a lot for me to conquer and shoot for: the national championship, another Big Ten championship, the Thorpe Award. And I really look forward to the honors and perks associated with being a senior on this team," Jenkins said.

“We have a great schedule next year, which should be a whole lot of fun. I’m on track to graduate next spring in communications, which will make my mom very happy."

Jenkins played both corner and safety last season and led the team with four interceptions and was OSU's sixth-leading tackler last season with 47. He started three games as a true freshman before moving into a full-time starting role as a sophomore.
Jenkins is the second Buckeye junior to announce his return next season. Wide receiver Brian Robiskie earlier indicated that he will return for his senior year.

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

J. Stewart (RB) from Oregon is leaving

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Jenkins staying is kind of dumb he will regret it if he gets hurt because he was a top 10 lock

Return to “College Sports”