Pryor? old news but when is he signing?

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pryor? old news but when is he signing?

Post by RiverRatRay »

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Pryor attened the osu wis game yesterday

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

oh yay, another ignorant OSU hater who has no good reason to dislike the buckeyes other than the fact that they're good. the list just keeps on growing :roll:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

so is being a michigan fan on a sperate list? :mrgreen:

The Program
Waterboy

Post by The Program »

Apparently not, I guess we just fall under ignorant OSU haters as well :roll:

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Brutus8907 wrote:oh yay, another ignorant OSU hater who has no good reason to dislike the buckeyes other than the fact that they're good. the list just keeps on growing :roll:
Are you a osu fan or a ohio u fan? I'm confused.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:so is being a michigan fan on a sperate list? :mrgreen:

yes :lol:

Black Panther, to answer your question, both. i've grown up in Athens and am now attending OU so naturally i've liked and followed the bobcats, but i'm also a die hard OSU fan.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

well thats good becasuse that just about the only reason i hate osu

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

all i can say is, as long as he's not in the blue jersey ill be happy. go OSU

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Pryor was at the game because one of his best friends was attending Junior Day.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Philos_Finest wrote:Pryor was at the game because one of his best friends was attending Junior Day.

But he also had a meeting with JT at half.

The Program
Waterboy

Post by The Program »

Saw on scout.com that the top Dual Threat QB for next year is headed for LSU if Michigan cant swing him up north then losing Pryor might be bigger than expected.

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

"Briefing Room Archive
Terrelle Pryor still busy on the hardwood (Mar5)
Class of 2008's No. 1-rated quarterback prospect Terrelle Pryor, who did not make a decision on national signing day, has still not taken visits to Penn State or Oregon, writes the Register-Guard reports.
Pryor is still competing in the Pennsylvania state basketball playoffs which could extend until March 15th if Jeannette reaches the finals, to be held at Penn State.
ESPN's Bill Conley said of Pryor's situation, "The longer he goes without visiting another school, the more his relationship with Ohio State becomes solidified. I don't think the he'll make it to Oregon, and Michigan seems like a longshot now."
The Register-Guard adds that Pryor's father, who is wheelchair bound, would rather see Terrelle pick the in-state Nittany Lions."

From espn.com recruit tracker.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Word is Pryor is comming to town next week to see the UM night of champions, and with fellow teammate Jr, Jordan Hall (RB) for UM's Junior Day as well. Looks like the Maize and Blue are making a final push.

getagrip
Waterboy

Post by getagrip »

Orestes wrote:Well, Pryor has to play for 3 years, and everyone is still recruiting him, so they must want him. What's it hurt? The only people he is inconveniencing are the coaches who can decide to not recruit him any longer, and fans, who have nothing to do with his decision. His recruiting process isn't meant to please us or become our entertainment.

Exactly, Orestes. I think it's great he's making schools wait on him. The coaches will make millions, while he'll make nothing for his labor - and in college, it is labor. If he's a star, the schools and the NCAA will make millions off jersey sales, while he'll make nothing. I respect him (and his father) for making schools sweat it out.
More kids should take their time. Don't fall for the bill of goods that coaches pitch to every kids. Very few coaches are loyal. Kids need to make sure they're at a school that's best for them across-the-board because you never know what changes will occur in the football program if there's one bad season or another school waves more money in front of a coach's nose.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

"Terrelle Pryor, the top-ranked high school quarterback, was supposed to be in Atlantic City to pick up the Sportlink Award given to the nation's top high school player. But the Jeannette, Pa., resident is still involved in basketball playoffs.

So DeVier Posey, a wide receiver from Cincinnati and a good friend of Pryor's, was called in as a last-minute sub.

Posey is hoping to see Pryor in the coming years. He is headed to Ohio State, and Pryor was set to announce last month that he was becoming a Buckeye, too. But he extended the process so he could make an official visit to Penn State.

'I don't know where he's going, but I do know that he has a good time every time he comes to Columbus,' Posey said. 'I really don't know how it goes in State College.'"

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

Saw that TP and his teammates got into a fight after their last game

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

the lone ranger wrote:Saw that TP and his teammates got into a fight after their last game

what?????????? really??????????

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

Heres a link to the story http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08069/863735-361.stm

There hasn't been any evidence against TP except for the cop saying he was holding him back.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

the lone ranger wrote:Heres a link to the story http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08069/863735-361.stm

There hasn't been any evidence against TP except for the cop saying he was holding him back.

thanks lone ranger. it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Return to “College Sports”