BEING AN OHIO STATE FAN

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BEING AN OHIO STATE FAN

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

IT IS GREAT BEING A BUCKEYE FAN. MY WIFE NEVER KNOWS WHAT RESTAURANT I'LL START THAT CHANT AT.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Me and my buddies went to Windsor Canada a few years ago. We were in this bar and the DJ starts asking how many people where from Canada and people yelled then he asked about Michigan and a few people yelled then the chant of Michigan Sucks starts. So then the DJ asks about how many are from Ohio the place erupted into an OH-IO chant. It was pretty cool. It happened earlier in the night also we went to this little bar that had a live band. My buddy gave them 5 to play Hang on Sloopy. When they started you think you were in Columbus with eveyrbody singing alone and doing the OH-IO. It was very cool.

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

I live in Florida right now. Anytime I go to the mall, a bar hell anywhere on base, BX or commissary I see someone wearing Ohio St gear. It's awesome. I love the fact that when I go out with the buddies to a bar and yell OH, someone in that place will reply IO. We're everywhere....it's great!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

My story ain't as good as soom but here it is.

I was at te milwaukee zoo a lil over a year ago i was decked out in ohio state cloths shirt , hat,. behind me i heard some 1 say theres somebody from ohio. i thought ooo sh** here we go me in wisc as we walked in the guy passed and said oh- all i could do was say IO

Return to “College Sports”