Ohio state = whipping boys Ohio university = the real deal

Ohio state on OU who's better

Total votes: 0

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Re: Ohio state = whipping boys Ohio university = the real de

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

On the budget, OSU spends more on football than WVU does on all sports combined.

If OU is below the WVU budget number, then your estimate is correct.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Thay couldn't even win the MAC conference championship and you think they can compete with OSU.

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

We should have beaten NIU by 30+. Playcalling in the second half on offense was terrible and we made absolutely bad mistakes.

I still think we could compete with OSU right now in 60 minutes on the gridiron. But we're not going to catch up in spending or size of the fanbase anytime soon, if ever.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

LoganElm_grad09 wrote:We should have beaten NIU by 30+. Playcalling in the second half on offense was terrible and we made absolutely bad mistakes.

I still think we could compete with OSU right now in 60 minutes on the gridiron. But we're not going to catch up in spending or size of the fanbase anytime soon, if ever.
What is this 'we' business? Are you on the team, or involved in any capacity other than being a fan?

OSU beats OU by 4 TD's this year.

And it would be one of the worst TV rating bowl games in history. Outside of Ohio no one would watch it.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

whoa im pretty sure loganelmgrad09 isn't the first to use the "we" term when referring to a team they like when they're a fan. And I noticed your avitar is a Miami(OH) football helmet. Someone still mad OU beat em for sixth straight year in football? As far as ratings goes you might be surprised, there are OU and Ohio State fans across the country that would watch this game. You also have the intrigued football fans that would watch a instate game like this, especially when Ohio State is down this year and OU has been successful and impressive despite the NIU game. Plus its a bowl game, and people love watching Ohio State to lose and fail im sure there are plenty of people in the country who would want to see that happen.

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

I know I'm bringing up a dead horse, but if OU plays 4 quarters there's no way Ohio State beats us by 28 points. Braxton Miller would probably get a lot of yards and points, but OSU wouldn't dominate us that badly. Heck, Toledo should have won at the Shoe...

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

LoganElm_grad09 wrote:I know I'm bringing up a dead horse, but if OU plays 4 quarters there's no way Ohio State beats us by 28 points. Braxton Miller would probably get a lot of yards and points, but OSU wouldn't dominate us that badly. Heck, Toledo should have won at the Shoe...
28 points is alot of points to speculate on. IMO, it would probably be more like 17.

Return to “College Sports”