Valenth's Top 10 CFB Poll 11/8/15

The Inspector
Varsity

Re: Valenth's Top 10 CFB Poll 11/8/15

Post by The Inspector »

Brady Hoke is a great football Coach and a tremendous person. Myself? I believe Coach Hoke more than I do ANY small-town HOMER. It is Ohio.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Inspector wrote:Brady Hoke is a great football Coach and a tremendous person. Myself? I believe Coach Hoke more than I do ANY small-town HOMER. It is Ohio.
Brady Hoke [his pokest] he is one :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Oh I see noreply :lol: ....You make sure you keep the Pokest informed! Counting on you.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The Inspector wrote:Brady Hoke is a great football Coach and a tremendous person. Myself? I believe Coach Hoke more than I do ANY small-town HOMER. It is Ohio.
Just don't expect him to stay awake on recruiting visits :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Coach has publicly denied falling asleep recruitng Deveon Smith in his living room. He may have secured the committment before the 8 course meal and dessert were finished :lol: .. But he closed on Jabreel Peppers!!..

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I think the CFP Committee is holding out on Baylor... why? Simple. Baylor has played 1... YES 1 Team with a winning record. Their Out of conference schedule is horrendous. And to be honest.. Oklahoma State IMO is the best looking team in the BIG XII right now.

The BIG XII Backloaded their schedule for the reason to impress the committee. Sadly, If Everyone wins out... which theres a chance.. the BIG XII and PAC12 will be left out.

Notre Dame vs Stanford is the ticket puncher.

Return to “College Sports”