Pryor? old news but when is he signing?

BigMcCauley55
S

Re: Pryor? old news but when is he signing?

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

not a good image right there

dosent matter if he was in it or not he was there and seen atempting to go after another player

lets just hope this isnt something that will happen later

Marcus Vick started alot of fights but not in basketball but still Pryor needs to learn to keep his cool

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

I also read where he didn't shake hands with the opposing team after the game.I also read a quote somewhere saying "Tyrelle Pryor is everyhing that's wrong with High School sports today".

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Eh...I've been involved in athletic-related scuffles before, and I've turned out okay. Also, none of this would have been reported had TP not been a "famous" high school athlete. Why not mention the other players by name? Pennsylvania writers are having a hard time dealing with the decision they all know Pryor will soon be making.

TP====="everything that is wrong with high school sports" when he is LIKELY leaving to OSU

TP===== "awesome" if he were signing with Pitt.

Also, high school basketball settings are much more intimate than college football stadiums. Opposing fans will not have access to him in college like they do in high school.

Alright, everyone back to their knee-jerking....

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Black Panther wrote:I also read where he didn't shake hands with the opposing team after the game.I also read a quote somewhere saying "Tyrelle Pryor is everyhing that's wrong with High School sports today".

Link? Oh and even if you provide it, the quote would be an opinion, not factual. It would be an opinion about as good as any d-bag's on the planet.

Also, why would Pryor not shake hands after beating the hell out of the other team? Wonder what his motive could be? It clearly wouldn't be poor sportsmanship on his part. It wouldn't be sour grapes from a loss. Hmmm... Surely the opposing players are perfect kids and TP is a thug. TP is a thug b/c everyone knows where he is headed for the next fall.

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, an assistant coach from host Hempfield High told police he held Pryor back during the fight, during which several players suffered cuts and bruises.

"The kid takes a lot, and I'm not saying the kid is totally innocent, but he was called a racial slur," Hall said. "But you've got to realize sometimes that you should let someone else handle that because you have bigger things to deal with."

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

Orestes wrote:Also, none of this would have been reported had TP not been a "famous" high school athlete. Why not mention the other players by name?

I think it did mention a couple other players names like junior Jordan Hall who is a 4star RB prospect but im not 100% sure if it did I just know he goes to the same highschool as TP and he plays bball as well

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Orestes wrote:According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, an assistant coach from host Hempfield High told police he held Pryor back during the fight, during which several players suffered cuts and bruises.

"The kid takes a lot, and I'm not saying the kid is totally innocent, but he was called a racial slur," Hall said. "But you've got to realize sometimes that you should let someone else handle that because you have bigger things to deal with."

that's a little relieving

Return to “College Sports”