WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:42 pm
dazed&confused wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:40 pm The table for this was set with Urban stumbling over the whole darn distraction at the beginning of the season. They never recovered. Saban's team would mop the B1G with his team. This is embarrassing

Kinda sorta felt this after the Penn State win. Just knew the run was missing, long play scoring d missing, now lots missing!

BURROW exited correctly!

Anyway, hang tough BUCKS!
Agree, LSU moves up this week. They'll keep OSU in Top 10 just because of the almighty $$$$$

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

No mental awareness!

Good night fellow SE Ohio Fans!

Didn’t this happen last year @ Iowa with the back who ran all over the buckeye D?

Nightmarishly familiar!
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

And just like that they give up the kill shot. This is NOT a playoff team. Hello Capital One Bowl

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I have been trying to find the Ohio State game on tv, All I can find is the Purdue game.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

dazed&confused wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:58 pm And just like that they give up the kill shot. This is NOT a playoff team. Hello Capital One Bowl

Perhaps I’ll walk into their bowl game @ one of the bowls here in Orlando!

It’s like $25 for a mid range seat!!!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Wow, Haskin’s getting rushed by Hilliard Davidson 2-star recruit , Meyer and crew over looked! (One of several I’ve heard Herbstreit mention)
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

This doesn't get any easier. Everyone has tape from the last few games. They all know how to beat Ohio State. I can't believe Dobbins and Weber have just disappeared.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Well this is super disappointing. But, oddly enough I'm not surprised. Poor play from the back 7 on defense, terrible special teams, no run game, and no discipline.

On to next week. Hopefully an 11-1 season is in the cards. We have no business being in the playoffs.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

A lot of Columbus kids on Purdue roster. Can you imagine how it feels to them ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:05 pm Well this is super disappointing. But, oddly enough I'm not surprised. Poor play from the back 7 on defense, terrible special teams, no run game, and no discipline.

On to next week. Hopefully an 11-1 season is in the cards. We have no business being in the playoffs.
Agreed about playoffs. We’d get spanked!

Urban, urban, urban.

The love hate saga DOS!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I hope this is the last game the Bucks play in prime time this year. Have looked like sh!t in all of them

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:06 pm A lot of Columbus kids on Purdue roster. Can you imagine how it feels to them ?

I’m sure it feels pretty amazing!

Just as amazing as the the Purdue fan with Cancer.
#TylerTrent!

Happy for him!
GOD bless him to a speedy recovery!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

What in the world on that goal line kick off return?
Some1 needs to really get in the staff’s head! FAST!

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Urban runs the special teams. That is 100% on him. Just like most of the game with zero effort from anyone on the team.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Wow! That's all I can say. Wow!!! Worse than the beatdown at Iowa last year. Wow! Wow!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

dazed&confused wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:17 pm Wow! That's all I can say. Wow!!! Worse than the beatdown at Iowa last year. Wow! Wow!
I want to turn off the channel, but it’s hard to really believe the bucks getting HAMMERED BY BUCKS, FROM COLUMBUS!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This team plays with no emotion at times. Not doing the little things expecting to break big plays to win the game. OSU needs ti develop a walk on program to get the players to come out and push the 4 and 5 star players. Like the movie Rudy. Players that play with heart. I would say this factored in with Bosa leaving. Oh there goes another 5 yard pass. Haskins has all the skills but I would like to see the backup QB Martell who plays more emotion like Baker Mayfield.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Somebody better ICE that kids arm!! :lol: Threw the football 73 times against purdy!!darn

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

farmer wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:23 pm This team plays with no emotion at times. Not doing the little things expecting to break big plays to win the game. OSU needs ti develop a walk on program to get the players to come out and push the 4 and 5 star players. Like the movie Rudy. Players that play with heart. I would say this factored in with Bosa leaving. Oh there goes another 5 yard pass. Haskins has all the skills but I would like to see the backup QB Martell who plays more emotion like Baker Mayfield.
I totally agree about ramping up the in team competition!
This has got to be a blessing in disguise, fellas!

No more over ranking because of name recognition, no more taking things for granted, get guys that wanna play and not just come for the nfl $ and move on. This has always bugged me. We need the over looked guys from Ohio!
We need the #4 from Louisville Male high school. Their back, #1 that just kept running & coaches not paid BIG $ for results .... LIKE THIS!

Time to get something happening and things gotta start asap!
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Stack the box, jam the receivers on the line and sell out on the pass rush. That's how you beat this team. Haskins can't or won't run so teams can just simplify their defense

Return to “College Sports”