OHIO STATE-WISCONSIN/BIG TEN OPENER

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OHIO STATE-WISCONSIN/BIG TEN OPENER

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT SAY YA'LL.----------THIS WILL BE A DANDY OF A BARN BURNER.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Re: OHIO STATE-WISCONSIN/BIG TEN OPENER

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

I'll be in The Shoe for this one.

I think the Buckeyes win by around 10.

Matchup that decides the game, Roby vs Aberderus.
That darn WR has been a pain in the butt for 4 years on play action.

I think the D line is solid and we won't see the big broken play rushing yards out of Wisconsin.

It'll be a good one.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

I think we win by at least 21 :122246

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

If Miller us back at 100% and everyone else is healthy Buckeyes roll at home. Guiton has been impressive but Miller is much more dangerous. The defense is improving and won't give up more than 21 points.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

I like the buckeyes by 14.

The Wisconsin offense plays well into the osu defense. Still a tough running game to slow down but I think the buckeyes get it done. Wisconsin presents the best defense we have seen this far, be interesting to see if the buckeyes still pile up the points. I think osu has too much offense for the badgers.

Dubs said it well, roby on aberderus. He has definitely been a pain.

This is still a big match up, but without beliema it takes a away a lil something special added to the win lol

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Don't laugh but Bucks win if they aren't caught looking ahead to Northwestern!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

42-21 bucks

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Bucks will win no matter who the qb is.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Thank goodness the preseason scrimmages are now over,maybe I can stay awake for a whole game now ! I'm thinking the Bucks between 10-14 points and if Miller struggles bring in smooth jazz since he has the hot hand.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

I feel confident about a Buckeyes victory providing that they don't self-destruct with mistakes (turnovers and penalties). I would like to see the defense really step up and stuff the Badgers' running game. If they can do that, OSU may just win convincingly. Hopefully Braxton Miller will be ready to go, but Kenny Guiton has proven in several key games (Purdue in 2012, Cal in 2013) that he is very capable of running Coach Meyer's spread attack. Good point made about Bradley Roby's responsibility to shut down Abrederis (spelling?). If Roby is on his game, that will make it even tougher for UW to move the football. OSU has to watch Wisconsin's TE Pedersen, because he caught the game tying TD last year in Madison. He was injured in the Purdue game, and I don't know his status for Saturday.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

First true test this year for the Buckeyes.

Meyer will have them ready.

Buckeyes 35-21

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

I will be in the Shoe for this one, probably after drinking a few adult beverages......Bucks by 14. Only concern is Braxton being rusty the first few offensive series and putting added stress on the defense.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I EARNESTLY BELIEVE THAT OHIO STATE MAKES A STATEMENT HERE, AND I AIN'T SO SURE WE NEED TO REPLACE GIUTON.

Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

Hopefully Adolphus Washington is healthy to play. As dangerous as Abbrederis is, it was the TE Pedersen that hurt OSU last season. If OSU keeps their foot on the pedal they should win by a somewhat comfortable margin. So often they (OSU) go into a 'funk' that lasts a quarter or two after taking a lead.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

If Miller is back in the starting line up I could see Wisc jumping out to an early lead before OSU rallies in the 2nd half and pulls out the W. OSU 31-24.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if you were urban, would you go with a hot Kenny guiton, or a colder braxton miller.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Been seeing a lot of action on twitter today from eleven warriors and other beat writers that osu will wear the same alternate jerseys Saturday night that they wore against UM last year. Looking forward to seeing these again and the dull chrome helmets.

I had seen a couple weeks ago they said they were wearing the helmets again against UM this year with a white version of the uniforms. But this is the first I heard of breaking them out for Wisconsin.

...buckeyes have never lost wearing the pro combat/ rivalry uniforms

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

I'd go with Guiton, his confidence is sky high and has the hot hand. Put Braxton in a few plays here and there to ease him into competition, shake off the rust.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:if you were urban, would you go with a hot Kenny guiton, or a colder braxton miller.
I'd go with Braxton.
Braxton is a better QB.
Also you can't rule out the effect that turning your back on a 5* guy has on future recruiting.
This is the biggest recruiting game of the year.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:if you were urban, would you go with a hot Kenny guiton, or a colder braxton miller.
I'd go with Braxton.
Braxton is a better QB.
Also you can't rule out the effect that turning your back on a 5* guy has on future recruiting.
This is the biggest recruiting game of the year.

Agreed. You have to go with braxton. He's the starter, he's the better of the 2 at the end of the day. If he struggles or goes down again, you have a reliable back up in guiton to step up to the plate. I look for braxton to play better than most seem to think. His teammates have talked how well he's practiced and I look for him to do well as he often has in big games. The guy knocks more rust off against our defense in practice than he would have against FAMU

Return to “College Sports”