Utah totally dismantles Oregon

zebra77
Varsity

Utah totally dismantles Oregon

Post by zebra77 »

Utah Utes prove that week 1 win over Michigan was not a fluke, tonight they got revenge for last year's loss to Oregon by totally dominating the Ducks in Eugene.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: Utah totally dismantles Oregon

Post by C-Bolt »

Not surprised the Utes won but the score is shocking,I figured Oregon was down a little this year and TTUN has to be pounding their chest after today,they just might beat Sparty this year if today's results are any indication and if they win that game, whew boy look out 69 all over again.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

This result between Utah and Oregon now asks TWO Important Questions... #1. Maybe Michigan State is a bit Overrated? and #2. Is Michigan NOW the Buckeyes biggest threat?

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

You read my thoughts exactly, has Michigan maybe been the underrated team in the Big Ten?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Watched this game....the punt return for a TD was something else.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

I figured it would have taken Harbaugh 2-3 years to turn them around and start implementing his recruits, but maybe i'm wrong.

Regardless, This circumstance is a good thing. This gives Ohio State's schedule difficulty a little more substance. Also, it should bring back the Hype of THE Greatest rivalry in College Football. Cause we all know how one sided it has been in the last decade.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Hold on here, guys. We're making TTUN into Alabama North? Let's get a bigger sample size. And it's early. The weasels will take some lumps. Can they beat Sparty? I'm not betting the farm on it. And as for the last game of the regular season? Please!

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

dazed&confused wrote:Hold on here, guys. We're making TTUN into Alabama North? Let's get a bigger sample size. And it's early. The weasels will take some lumps. Can they beat Sparty? I'm not betting the farm on it. And as for the last game of the regular season? Please!

Im not saying Michigan is like Alabama. What I am saying is that TTUN is playing MUCH better than they have in the past two years. I know BYU won two games on two Hail Mary's.. but BYU got completely shut down in that game. TTUN is playing with a bit more moxie and focus.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

That's fair. I just don't think they're elite.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

No not elite, but could make a respectable showing in the B1g Ten east.

Return to “College Sports”