Ohio State so far this year..

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Ohio State so far this year..

Post by Senatorz10 »

I know they havent played like the #1 team in the land, The Buckeyes WILL wake up. But take in consideration many things.

#1. The absence of Tom Herman
I believe he riled and amped up this team, and he was an offensive genius. Now the new current OC has been very conservative with play calling. He needs to at times roll the dice. Big risk/Big reward.

#2. The loss of two VERY important offensive weapons, Devin Smith and Jeff Heuerman.

Devin Smith was our goto guy for the long pass. He was an awesome receiver who made the right plays. Heuerman was a very good TE who got us the needed yardage to move the chains or a quick short yardage TD.

#3. The downfall of Virginia Tech
When Ohio State scheduled the Hokies, Frank Beamers team was a constant Top 25 school. Now people say Virginia Tech was a weak opponent and a joke on the Buckeyes Schedule. Is it the Buckeyes fault that the Hokies fell off? NO. But they did schedule them when they were doing very well.

#4. Buckeye opponents stepping up to the challenge.

These teams who face Ohio State are giving a rare chance to knock off the #1 team in the land. These teams are going to get fired up and play their best. Northern Illinois was a 10+ win MAC Champion last year. Indiana also has stepped up their game, and I GUARANTEE you the Hoosiers will be Bowl Eligible this year. I could easily see them going 8-4, maybe even 9-3.

SO, for the Haters of the Buckeyes, you are missing the little things that in turn, makes the Buckeyes schedule look a bit better.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: Ohio State so far this year..

Post by ManitouDan »

You cant polish a turd . Sometime in late Nov I'll explain what that little number means besides a team name to Tosu's fans . Hint : it has to do with being ranked .

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dan you bout made me spit luzianne sweet tea on my keyboard, at was funny right there. I don't care who you are.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

at's funny.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Thanks Bait .. I try hard ... LOL

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I just had swallered a big gulp, er I'd have been in trouble.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

ManitouDan wrote:You cant polish a turd . Sometime in late Nov I'll explain what that little number means besides a team name to Tosu's fans . Hint : it has to do with being ranked .
You need not to explain to me :lol: Ohio State needs to get it together. Thats nothing new to me...

Return to “College Sports”