Valenth's WHAT TO EXPECT to see in the Top 25 for Week #3

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's WHAT TO EXPECT to see in the Top 25 for Week #3

Post by Valenth »

I'm going to take Danicalifornia's advice and wait a couple more weeks before putting out a Top 25...

But Heres a handful of things I expect to see happen when the AP Top 25 Poll comes out....

#1. Clemson and Georgia Fall in Ranks.... I feel Clemson could easily fall as far as 6th to 10th. And Georgia to fall as far as 12th to 18th.... (Remember Tennessee fell 8 Spots from 9th to 17th to a MUCH BETTER APPY State... A WAY Better team than Troy or Nicholls State)
#2. FSU Moves to #2 and Ohio State moves to #3.
#3. I see Stanford falling a spot or two. Since they had a Bye Week.
#4. I see Arkansas popping into the top 25. As well as possibly either Florida, Utah or Nebraska.
#5. Other than the Losses by TCU and Oklahoma State. And the poor performances of Clemson and Georgia... There wont be much Moving in the Ranks...
#6. The BIGGEST MOVER: Arkansas....

Valenth
SEOP

Re: Valenth's WHAT TO EXPECT to see in the Top 25 for Week #3

Post by Valenth »

#1... Well.. Clemson and Georgia Both fell..... But Georgia took the bigger hit... Clemson went from 2nd to 5th... Georgia went from 9th to 15th.
#2. FSU is at #2, Ohio State is at #3...
#3. Stanford remained at #7...
#4. Arkansas and Florida Both popped into the top 25... I'm surprised Arkansas didn't go up a little higher....
#5. There was a little bit of Movement...
#6. Biggest Movers - Arkansas and Florida (Unranked to 23rd and 24th respectively.) 3 Teams moved 3 Spots.... Louisville up from 13th to 10th and Iowa up to 13th from 16th and Texas A&M up to 17th from 20th.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

val you're purty dang good at this here stuff.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

This year's Clemson team reminds me of last years Ohio State team. Coming off a great season, talent all over the field, but they just look lackluster on offense. Its very hard to keep that hunger in a team that has tasted success with the same players. 2 offensive lackluster performances and now they are on the outside looking in. I dont see them running through the ACC this year without a loss. They can potentially lose vs Louisville, Florida State and Pitt.

Florida State and Louisville play this week and we will get a clearer view on both of them this weekend.

I can see why Arkansas didnt jump as much as Wisky and others last week. They narrowly escaped Louisiana Tech at home week 1 and beat a mediocre TCU team that is turnover prone in OT. By far their best win, but it was a sloppy game that TCU gave them on a silver platter with the turnovers and mistakes.

I am still not sold on Tennessee. They have 5 tough games coming up and could potentially lose 4 of them and it wouldnt surprise me if OU played them very tight.

We should get a much clearer window of how good these teams are in the next 2 weeks.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Seems like Tennessee never plays up to what they are pick at in the beginning.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Louisville just beat the #2 Florida State 63-20 wow

Return to “College Sports”