4 BIG TEN TEAMS IN THE TOP 10. AT'S GETTIN IT DONE!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

4 BIG TEN TEAMS IN THE TOP 10. AT'S GETTIN IT DONE!!!

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WOWZERS THIS IS CRAZY. THE BIG TEN IS BACK. WITH OHIO STATE MICHIGAN, NEBRASKA AND WISCONSIN ALL IN THE TOP 10. HARD TO ARGUE IT MAY BE THE BEST OVERALL CONFERENCE THIS YEAR IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL, FOLLOWED IN MY OPINION BY THE ACC, AND THE SEC.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Inspector
Varsity

Re: 4 BIG TEN TEAMS IN THE TOP 10. AT'S GETTIN IT DONE!!!

Post by The Inspector »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:WOWZERS THIS IS CRAZY. THE BIG TEN IS BACK. WITH OHIO STATE MICHIGAN, NEBRASKA AND WISCONSIN ALL IN THE TOP 10. HARD TO ARGUE IT MAY BE THE BEST OVERALL CONFERENCE THIS YEAR IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL, FOLLOWED IN MY OPINION BY THE ACC, AND THE SEC.
Wowzers you are crazy :lol: ..ATS getting to the truth :lol: ...You haint right...You haint gettin er done bait...Your Opine is just like your ugly a....Rear side bait...Just about everyone has one that I know of

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Inspector wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:WOWZERS THIS IS CRAZY. THE BIG TEN IS BACK. WITH OHIO STATE MICHIGAN, NEBRASKA AND WISCONSIN ALL IN THE TOP 10. HARD TO ARGUE IT MAY BE THE BEST OVERALL CONFERENCE THIS YEAR IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL, FOLLOWED IN MY OPINION BY THE ACC, AND THE SEC.
Wowzers you are crazy :lol: ..ATS getting to the truth :lol: ...You haint right...You haint gettin er done bait...Your Opine is just like your ugly a....Rear side bait...Just about everyone has one that I know of
Thought you fell off the face of the earth inspector. Didn't see you post anything this weekend

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hain't heared of him either.he always takes a break after a big buckeye victory. and it's kinda really eery thinkin he knows what my backside looks like. I may not sleep till the weekend.i coulda went all day without hearing that. but I guess ole inspector is a rear kinda feller.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Well I'll be a leavin my crawldad hole. Bait you ole polecat :lol: ..You haint right ole feller. You a kind of strange feller. You one of them foreigners haint ya?..Whatcha puttin in that possum pie ole bait?...Some of those wild flowers?...Some of those seeds?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
The Inspector wrote:
Thought you fell off the face of the earth inspector. Didn't see you post anything this weekend
It takes the guy along time to put things together. Has to read everyone else info to get notes on what to say. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well he's back reply. nope inspector just too much luzianne sweet tea I spect.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

The Inspector wrote:Well I'll be a leavin my crawldad hole. Bait you ole polecat :lol: ..You haint right ole feller. You a kind of strange feller. You one of them foreigners haint ya?..Whatcha puttin in that possum pie ole bait?...Some of those wild flowers?...Some of those seeds?
you haven't changed a bit funny as he//

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hain't he though. his elevator don't go all the way to the top, and he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he must be takin some of bait's silly pills.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

The SEC has 8 of the top 30 teams right now in America:
1) Roll Tide
7) TAM
8) LSU
10) Ole Miss
11) War Eagle
16) The Gators
17)The Vols
29)The Fighting Bielemas

the big 14 has 4 which is kind of crazy considering the Huskers are 23rd when there is no way they are a Top 30 ballclub

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

your slap silly spector.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Trolls gotta troll

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

dazed&confused wrote:Trolls gotta troll
And ohio and big 14 HOMERS gotta homer

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The Inspector wrote:The SEC has 8 of the top 30 teams right now in America:
1) Roll Tide
7) TAM
8) LSU
10) Ole Miss
11) War Eagle
16) The Gators
17)The Vols
29)The Fighting Bielemas

the big 14 has 4 which is kind of crazy considering the Huskers are 23rd when there is no way they are a Top 30 ballclub
Aren't the Huskers 8th

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Doubt it

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

again you're wrong.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:again you're wrong.
Starting to see a pattern here :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:again you're wrong.
No I haint :lol: :lol: ...I know AP media stink and what it smells like. I also know the Coaches poll and the GA's and Associate ADs of jockstraps who vote this. I am not exactly sure where the ohio bucks or Michigan belongs. I think they are top 10 outfits. But not Bucky and definitely not Nebraska. Nebraska is not a top 30 team in America and probably not a top 50 in reality

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

try the de-caff and slowly step away from your computer with your hands up spector.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:try the de-caff and slowly step away from your computer with your hands up spector.
The teams that Neb have beaten are a collective 15-23 :lol: ...And hell with that.I drink whisky for breakfast.Helps me forgive myself for communicating with an ironton and ohio buck HOMER...And BTW...huskers have beaten the Illini,Indy,and NW out of the mighty big 14..All pretty tight..They beat up on Fresno who has 1 win I believe and also Wyoming who would win the rodeo National Championship maybe. Now they did beat Oregon. But who doesnt. And the Ducks gave it away by not kicking PATs :lol: All courtesy Of Little Chip the little nervous guy whose seat is no hot it burns his bed down every night. Plus Royce Freeman got hurt early and never returned. TArmstrong broke about a 40 yarder kate to win it. Hell they will be wanting to slide Iowa up there again soon :lol:

Return to “College Sports”