CFP Rankings 11-28-17

C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: CFP Rankings 11-28-17

Post by C-Bolt »

I meant the MSU game from 2014. Oklahoma was the game that got them in last year.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Top four go down this weekend

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:13 pm Top four go down this weekend
Wouldn't that cause chaos lol. That would move in Miami, OSU, Georgia and Bama would be fighting for the 4th spot with TCU and USC, providing they beat Stanford.

I would think Miami would be 1, Georgia at 2, OSU at 3 and then probably Bama at 4.

I'd like to see the payout on betting $10 on that scenario to happen

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Curious the committee said there isn’t much separation between 5-8. #5 isn’t playing and #8 is playing the #4 team.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Would love to see the top 4 go down!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

do you guys honestly believe if we beat wisky we can get in. I sure hope so. I just have a feeling we won't even if we do. but that would be awesome. wisky and ucf are the only unbeaten with wisky being the only power 5 left unbeaten. the game will be played under perfect conditions in the house that payton built. so that won't be an issue. I hope you all are right.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 am do you guys honestly believe if we beat wisky we can get in. I sure hope so. I just have a feeling we won't even if we do. but that would be awesome. wisky and ucf are the only unbeaten with wisky being the only power 5 left unbeaten. the game will be played under perfect conditions in the house that payton built. so that won't be an issue. I hope you all are right.
I honestly think we can, but would understand if we didn't. Handle your business against Iowa, and there would be no issues. Quite honestly, if we do make it, we could take another beating like last year.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

well.....the marketing strategies for the playoff committee seemed to work......they have put everyone on their seats for championship Saturday with a handful of scenarios.......hopefully the buckeyes can go and play like they did Nov.11 against MSU....that's by far the best I've seen them all year, come out and dominate every aspect of the game from start to finish........got to stay consistence and even more these next 3 games....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

se-alum wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:23 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:21 am do you guys honestly believe if we beat wisky we can get in. I sure hope so. I just have a feeling we won't even if we do. but that would be awesome. wisky and ucf are the only unbeaten with wisky being the only power 5 left unbeaten. the game will be played under perfect conditions in the house that payton built. so that won't be an issue. I hope you all are right.
I honestly think we can, but would understand if we didn't. Handle your business against Iowa, and there would be no issues. Quite honestly, if we do make it, we could take another beating like last year.
alum I agree, minus the iowa nightmare we'd be in like flint. but that's gonna be hard to unsee in a committee room, especially urban's actions on the sidelines as he looked very panicky and lost. I understand these are huge games with enourmous pressures but I hope to not see that again. he looked the same way in the 1st half of the Michigan game. if we get in, we have to beat wisky like a drum to have a chance I think. but I sure hope we get the chance to find out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:37 pm well.....the marketing strategies for the playoff committee seemed to work......they have put everyone on their seats for championship Saturday with a handful of scenarios.......hopefully the buckeyes can go and play like they did Nov.11 against MSU....that's by far the best I've seen them all year, come out and dominate every aspect of the game from start to finish........got to stay consistence and even more these next 3 games....
country they looked unstoppable against sparty, I agree on how they looked that day. and I know they have the horses to do it again.

Return to “College Sports”