Florida@Georgia

Who gets the "W"

Poll ended at Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:38 pm

Total votes: 0

tabibeeto
Waterboy

Florida@Georgia

Post by tabibeeto »

I am going with Florida in this one because Georgia like most years starts out very over rated and they just dont have what it takes.Also I am bringing up these threads because no matter how big of a buckeyes fan i am there are alot of other games going on this weekend.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

I am definately going to have to go with the Gators in this one! Meyer let his team know what I believed 3 weeks ago as soon as the game was over with against Kentucky! Florida starts a new season from here on out and makes a huge push towards Back to Back NT!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Georgia hands floridia numba 3 loss

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I can see this being a game that a young team like florida loses... you just never know what Georgia is going to do for one thing... they're kinda like Auburn and Tennessee...

I like the Gators in this one, though

RamRodBulldogs44
Varsity

Post by RamRodBulldogs44 »

I'm going to say Georgia because Tebow is banged up, I hear. And that does not help the Gators at all.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

I don't care if Tebow is banged up or not the Gators still have way more talent than Georgia. The Bulldogs were BLASTED by Tennessee and the Vols aren't anything to talk about this season. Georgia is an average team in my opinion so I think the Gators roll in this one!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

buckeye21 wrote:I don't care if Tebow is banged up or not the Gators still have way more talent than Georgia. The Bulldogs were BLASTED by Tennessee and the Vols aren't anything to talk about this season. Georgia is an average team in my opinion so I think the Gators roll in this one!
some good points but Geo had some nice wins this season and they might show some game and put the gators away for the season

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Florida by a lot. Georgia is bad.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

Orestes wrote:Florida by a lot. Georgia is bad.

Georgia is not "bad"! Florida will win though by 2 scores!

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Yes. Georgia is eh..maybe better than bad...they're eh. When you get blown out by UT, things are pretty rough.

BC>Wake Forest>FSU>Bama>UT>Georgia

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

Orestes wrote:Yes. Georgia is eh..maybe better than bad...they're eh. When you get blown out by UT, things are pretty rough.

So therefore your saying that BC is better than Georgia? Wake is better than Tennessee? I don't get where your going with that unless your saying that. :? Well Florida handled UT nicely didn't they? What was the score? 59-20? Tennessee is better than Wake and BC!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

CMo wrote:
Orestes wrote:Yes. Georgia is eh..maybe better than bad...they're eh. When you get blown out by UT, things are pretty rough.

So therefore your saying that BC is better than Georgia? Wake is better than Tennessee? I don't get where your going with that unless your saying that. :? Well Florida handled UT nicely didn't they? What was the score? 59-20? Tennessee is better than Wake and BC!

No, no, no! Just because Florida beats someone doesn't flat out make them better than those other teams.... To tell you the truth, Tennessee v. Wake Forest would be a game I'd like to see come Bowl season... I think that would be a very good game...
Tennessee hasn't been top 15 good for a while... sure they may have been ranked there at times, but they haven't been a legit top 15 team for 2-3 years now...
And yes, right now, BC is better than Georgia right now... if no one else will come out and say it, I will...

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

fuzzhead wrote:
CMo wrote:

No, no, no! Just because Florida beats someone doesn't flat out make them better than those other teams.... To tell you the truth, Tennessee v. Wake Forest would be a game I'd like to see come Bowl season... I think that would be a very good game...
Tennessee hasn't been top 15 good for a while... sure they may have been ranked there at times, but they haven't been a legit top 15 team for 2-3 years now...
And yes, right now, BC is better than Georgia right now... if no one else will come out and say it, I will...

Yes you say BC is better than Georgia a night after they beat VT on the road! Good call! Why not tell me this yesterday before the game? Or tell me that BC was going to win also? You can't or couldn't!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

This sat I consider myself the biggest Bulldog fan on the earth....

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

peake wrote:This sat I consider myself the biggest Bulldog fan on the earth....

Haha.. On September 1st me and almost all of my friends were the biggest Mountaineers fans on earth! :lol:

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

I love it because it is fans like yourself who make people hate your team...

Michigan, OSU, USC, Oklahoma will always have the respect of everyone because of who they are....Florida is vastly becomming a love or hate squad, I love it!!!!

I wish that florida would hurry up and just sink into the atlantic! JK

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

peake wrote:I love it because it is fans like yourself who make people hate your team...

Michigan, OSU, USC, Oklahoma will always have the respect of everyone because of who they are....Florida is vastly becomming a love or hate squad, I love it!!!!

I wish that florida would hurry up and just sink into the atlantic! JK

Well it is people like yourself and all the Buckeye fans up here in the state of OHIO which I love that makes me have to go so low on some of my posts! My friends don't belive UF was very good even after they killed there beloved Bucks last year and in all reality they were! It is like that down here but if you moved up to Columbus you would probably get the same vibe coming from all of the Ohio State fans towards you also about Michigan in your case!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Go so low??? You are just a biased fan, that is all there is to it.

Michigan shouldn't have lost to appy and they did, and they should have lost to a better Oregon squad, I have no qualms with that.

Buckeye fans are #1 right now, it is people like YOURSELF, who continue putting them down, doubting them, being a jerk, etc., when you yourself get upset when people don't think your almighty Gators walk on water like you do.

Actually OSU fans give Michigan mutual respect, most anyways.

CMo
JV Team

Post by CMo »

peake wrote:Go so low??? You are just a biased fan, that is all there is to it.

Michigan shouldn't have lost to appy and they did, and they should have lost to a better Oregon squad, I have no qualms with that.

Buckeye fans are #1 right now, it is people like YOURSELF, who continue putting them down, doubting them, being a jerk, etc., when you yourself get upset when people don't think your almighty Gators walk on water like you do.

Actually OSU fans give Michigan mutual respect, most anyways.

Well to tell ya the truth I picked UM to beat Oregon the next week so I evidently didn't believe they were that bad!

Almost all of my Buckeye fans don't give Florida fans any respect at all! They just hate them because they got whooped and still felt like they had a legitimate case at why they were better than Florida! I feel like I give respect for the teams that deserve it and to deserve it you have to play somebody and actually beat somebody! If Michigan had played Ohio States schedule they would most likely be in the same position as OSU is right now! As would Florida!

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

buckeye21 wrote:I don't care if Tebow is banged up or not the Gators still have way more talent than Georgia. The Bulldogs were BLASTED by Tennessee and the Vols aren't anything to talk about this season. Georgia is an average team in my opinion so I think the Gators roll in this one!

Only thing wrong with the vols is their shaky pass defense. Georgia isn't a great passing offense and that played into the hands of Tennessee. Florida can sling the ball around like they are playing catch in the back yard and that just killed Tennessee in there game. Plus UT played UF at Gainsville and played Georgia in knoxville. big difference. I'm rooting for the dawgs but betting on the gators.

Return to “College Sports”