Hart Fumbling Game Away for Michigan

Orestes
S

Hart Fumbling Game Away for Michigan

Post by Orestes »

A fitting way to end his career. What a tool.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Wow Hart. A loser you will forever be, but way to laugh about it. It's pretty funny when you lose a game by yourself.

I bet you if Chris Wells fumbles against LSU, he will be steaming like an angry bull on the sideline. There is a difference between winners and losers.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Florida's defense is laughable. A pure joke.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Man, Michigan needed to go for the first down there....

Henne has been throwing at will and a TD or a first down ends the game, despite 4 turnovers...

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

That tool just ripped through what was supposed to be the best rush defense in the SEC. He also became just the 4th back ever to rush for over 5000 yards in his career out of the big ten. Want to reconsider who the real tool is there my friend? :P :lol:

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

The difference between a winner and a loser is not how you stew around on the sideline all fired up, it is how you respond to adversity, and I think Mike performed well. You will be forever a Mike Hart basher. Why don't you jsut appreciate the kid for what he has done for his school and the big ten.

Sue E. Side
Freshman Team

Post by Sue E. Side »

Well ok Congrats Mike Hart! 0-4 vs. Ohio State.... 1-3 in Bowl games. Thank you for making the game interesting.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

peake, Did Hart not fumble inside the 5 yardline twice? Did he not laugh about it afterwards? Did he not NEARLY cost Michigan the game?

I didn't say he needed to weep on the sideline. Every message board in America was commenting about how Mike Hart made a complete horse's behind out of himself today. Only those with blind love for him think otherwise.

Chad Henne saved Hart today.

I was only mad at Hart because I was cheering for Michigan and his fumbles made me angry. Otherwise he makes me laugh b/c he never beat OSU and only played one good game against them.

Without Hart's fumbles, Michigan wins by 17+ today.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

There hasn't been anything special about Florida's defense all year long... I've been saying that for just as long...
Henne utterly anihilated Florida's secondary to the tune of 373 yards and 3 TDs - DEFINITELY the best game I've ever watched him play... Michigan's passing game opened the gates for Hart. And Tebow was rather ineffective as a runner. Anyone see him try to hop over the defender and get slammed? He's a great person but no one should be able to run up the middle like that and it felt so good to finally watch someone make that play look as stupid as it is...

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

you all bash hart but he was only 7 carries away from 1000 carries without a fumble before that one and thats what nfl scouts will love about him he holds on to the ball one bad day wont hurt

but MICHIGAN BEAT FLORIDIA AND HART HAD A GOOD GAME

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

"No back in history has ever been worth two fumbles a game." -Woody Hayes

A RB never ever had a "good game" with two fumbles. Any coach would erase lots of rushing yards to have the fumbles back.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

hart was too excited and wanted to blow floridia out of the water he tried too hard and made mental mistakes but Floridia wasnt good enough to captialize on those mistakes so MIchigan won

god michigan won and people still bash em

GO BLUE

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I was happy for Henne, Long, and Carr... but Hart has the attitude of so many SEC players that I have despised throughout my days of watching college football. They talk too much and have nothing to talk about....
I'm very happy for Michigan as a whole, but I dislike Hart... he has my respect a player but that's it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to the team up North

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Why don't all of you who hate Hart go cry me a river. The man has averaged 5 yards a carry over the course of his career, only one of 4 backs ever in big ten history to gain over 5000 yards, he really sucks let me tell ya.

Have any of you ever played college football??? Let me tell ya, there is talking after every single play by almost every single player. There is talking at the line of scrimmage, there is talk after the play, in the pile, get over yourselves.

Hart was laughing because he couldn't believe he actually fumbled. The man comming into the game had fumbled once in his career, name me another back that has done that!!!!! He made a mistake, came back and deleivered. Hart carried the ball over 30 times and played excellent. HE gashed that defense several times, and not just little 5 yard pops, but 10-15 yarders. Where was all that SEC speed cathing him or slowing Hart down. I watched him run over several defenders in the game also, say what you will he is a special back.

Heene also made a big mistake on the early interception when he should have eaten it. He smiled to because he knew he would redeem himself and was having fun carving up that defense. Mario was one that probably made the biggest impact, they used him much live Florida uses Harvin.

You can put up all your little Woody Hayes quotes you want, they won, he played well, and did anyone notice Michgian ran the spread for most of the night? Just wait, the spread will work perfect at Michigan!

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Congrats to Michigan on the win.

I will have to agree with most on the comments about Hart. He runs his mouth too much and I too thought he was going to cost them the game today. Just how I feel. If he is so great then why was he 0-4 against the Bucks?

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

If everyone performed like Mike Hart on Michigan's team Hart wouldn't be 0-4, and I am pretty sure it say's UM 0-4 not Hart 0-4.

Hart doesn't run his mouth anymore than anyone else, everyone just chooses to single him out.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

everyone singles him out for running his mouth because until today, he had never won a big game

schenk11
All Conference

Post by schenk11 »

Rhiannon wrote:If he is so great then why was he 0-4 against the Bucks?

Because Ohio States TEAMS were better than Michigan's TEAMS. Not beacuse Hart isn't one of the best backs in Big Ten history.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

peake wrote:If everyone performed like Mike Hart on Michigan's team Hart wouldn't be 0-4, and I am pretty sure it say's UM 0-4 not Hart 0-4.

Hart doesn't run his mouth anymore than anyone else, everyone just chooses to single him out.

Apparently you have never seen Ohio State score TDs. I have never, under JT, seen any player go out of his way to hang over a defender to run his mouth after a TD. I have never seen an OSU player tackled on the opponents sideline, and then get up and stare down the entire bench.

Like I said, a national article after the OSU/UM game said, "the trash talking running back" when describing Hart. The halftime report guys were saying that Hart was emotionally out of control and that it was uncalled for.

If you honestly think that Hart does not run his mouth at an unusually high rate, then you are either the biggest homer ever or just flat stupid. I'm going to guess that you are just a blinded Hart homer.

LSU fans had threads about Hart being a complete a-hole, as did USC fans.

An OSU post said, "Man, I am cheering for Michigan today, but Hart's behavior makes it really tough. He is trash."

It's not just me, SEOPs poster, not just OSU fans, and not just fans.

Return to “College Sports”