2019 OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: 2019 OHIO STATE BUCKEYE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Post by Bleeding Red »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 pm I know that this is a little off Topic, but sometime this past weekend, I saw on 11 Warriors that the Buckeyes had extended an offer to Reid Carrico from Ironton HS. I know that they seem to be very high on him as a linebacker.
I watched him play against Wheelersburg last year. He was clearly the best player on the field on top of being one heck of a linebacker.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the kid will be a junior this year. and has been getting mailboxes full of some amazingly huge offers. if he keeps this up his junior and senior year. and by the grace of GOD stays healthy. he may well be an espn 300 prospect. I don't think that is a stretch at this time to anticipate.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:11 am the kid will be a junior this year. and has been getting mailboxes full of some amazingly huge offers. if he keeps this up his junior and senior year. and by the grace of GOD stays healthy. he may well be an espn 300 prospect. I don't think that is a stretch at this time to anticipate.
I know 2 years is a long time, and a lot can happen. I know he has been up to Ohio State a few times, and from reading what he has said about the visits, he seems to be very interested as well. They are in the early stages of recruiting for 2021, being a Buckeye fan, I would be thrilled to see him commit to the Buckeyes as soon as possible. As you said earlier, if he can stay healthy, I can only see him getting better from here on out.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:11 am the kid will be a junior this year. and has been getting mailboxes full of some amazingly huge offers. if he keeps this up his junior and senior year. and by the grace of GOD stays healthy. he may well be an espn 300 prospect. I don't think that is a stretch at this time to anticipate.
I know 2 years is a long time, and a lot can happen. I know he has been up to Ohio State a few times, and from reading what he has said about the visits, he seems to be very interested as well. They are in the early stages of recruiting for 2021, being a Buckeye fan, I would be thrilled to see him commit to the Buckeyes as soon as possible. As you said earlier, if he can stay healthy, I can only see him getting better from here on out.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:01 pm
Sorry for the duplicate post.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

After the Spring Game this past Saturday, I posted on Monday that while we have to wait until the Fall to see some live Buckeye football, that I hoped that the players would keep there nose clean, and not get in any trouble this off season. I got on 11 warriors late this afternoon, and the first thing I read is that Matthew Baldwin, probably the back-up QB, has decided to transfer. This makes them pretty thin at QB, unless they can also get a QB willing to transfer to OSU. I guess mayby I should stop getting on 11 Warriors. Lol

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

JMO...Little birdie telling me bucks will have 2 losses this season....1 probable L by a cupcake on that weak schedule....
Last edited by 9.5 INCHES on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wow inches! you're going to get the natives all stirred up in here. Tread lightly my friend

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

cbolt wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:33 am Wow inches! you're going to get the natives all stirred up in here. Tread lightly my friend
Nothing personal C Clamp,... JMO is all.... :)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 am JMO...Little birdie telling me bucks will have 2 losses this season....1 probable L by a cupcake on that weak schedule....
What did the little wren tell you about Meatchicken?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 am JMO...Little birdie telling me bucks will have 2 losses this season....1 probable L by a cupcake on that weak schedule....
Just curious- what cupcake loss do you see on the schedule?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:42 am
What did the little wren tell you about Meatchicken?
That they are over hyped as usual.

Although scUM might be better this year, Patterson is a turnover machine and cant take hits. Their defense will take a plunge compared to last year.

Not to mention Evans (I think it was) was kicked off the team.

Not looking good for them and I am totally fine with that ;)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

That sounds good

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

I see my opinion is irrelevant and immaterial here....disregard my input.......

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I told ya you get em stirred up inches! The Buckeye blood run deep in here! :lol:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Oh well....At least 7 out of 10 honest true Ohio fans would be honest and admit that the 2019 schedule is weak.....Even you C Clamp I saw on here somewhere said it was weak....You are an Ohio fan, aren't you?......But disregard my input....Don't want to get anyone crying on here about their beloved Ohio Bucks....Sorry.....

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yes I did say it and its true it is weak but upsets have happened before and they still have to go out and play the game, also injuries could change things up if they occur to key players in bunches. You just never know inches!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9.5 INCHES wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:24 am Oh well....At least 7 out of 10 honest true Ohio fans would be honest and admit that the 2019 schedule is weak.....Even you C Clamp I saw on here somewhere said it was weak....You are an Ohio fan, aren't you?......But disregard my input....Don't want to get anyone crying on here about their beloved Ohio Bucks....Sorry.....
you hain't offendin anyone inches. we plan on continuing our decade of domination over you guys in the funny helmets anyway. even through a coachin' change. '' WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US'' SAYS HARBAUGH. BUT HE KNOW'S THE BUCKEYES DO. I hear they are renaming the endzones at Michigan urban and tressel, because they own them.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I will say that scUM's schedule isnt bad. Although they open with Middle Tennessee (lol) they do at least play Army (not terrible) and ND non conference.

I think scUM goes either 8-4 or 11-1 this year. Like I said, defense will not be nearly as good (62-39) and the O line will struggle. Lost one of their best RB's and Patterson will continue to be a TO machine in pressure situations.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Michigan has a very tough schedule , they play notre dame and army, and mtsu ooc. the army game and the notre dame game will be very, very tough. don't forget what kind of year the black knights had last year. and the irish are loaded. and last year's score means nothing anymore by ohio state. 62-39 would be great again. but this is a whole horse of a nuther color this year. we'' see how well we have rebooted by the time these 2 titans lock horns at the end of the season. it's been at least 7 years since Michigan won, can't rightly remember past that.

Return to “College Sports”