#2 OSU vs #3 Clemson National Semi Final

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: #2 OSU vs #3 Clemson National Semi Final

Post by FANOSPORTS »

dazed&confused wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:07 pm .....and Clemson sure as hell ain't playing Wofford anymore. Wofford? ACC may be down but Wofford?
Regardless of being FCS schools Wofford, Furman, Nicholls St, Kennesaw St, SE Louisiana etc. are the South's version of our MAC teams up north. The big schools pay them to play, they're in state schools usually and it's a moneymaker for the whole state and keeps people happy even though we know what the scores and outcomes are gonna be.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Wofford is D1. They play in the Southern Conference (SoCon for short). Located in Spartenburg, SC. Beuatiful downtown campus!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

What’s every body doing this weekend since it’s the first Saturday since Labor Day weekend we haven’t had college football Saturday. Yes yes. The FCS are on. But there’s only so much of that. I mean what us folks gonna do that tuned in and talked football for 12-14hrs solid. ?????

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

OHHS old timer wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:51 pm Wofford is D1. They play in the Southern Conference (SoCon for short). Located in Spartenburg, SC. Beuatiful downtown campus!!
I am about ten minutes from the Wofford Campus. They are FCS (1-AA). Wofford regularly contends for SoCon championships and FCS playoff selection. They obviously do not have the athletes of a Clemson, but are certainly no worse than the bottom feeders in the FBS world.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Heisman Trophy time

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I MISS OLE INCHES. I EXPECTED TO SEE HIM POSTIN CLEMSON BANNERS EVERYWHERE. HE MUSTA BLEW A HEAD GASKET ON THE BUCKEYE/WOLVERINE GAME. WE NEED TO HURRY AND GET HIM BACK OUT OF THE SHOP. CAUSE EVERY TIME HE DOES THAT OHIO STATE WINS. SO SOMEBODY HELP HIM GET BACK ON TRACK, PLEASE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:57 am I MISS OLE INCHES. I EXPECTED TO SEE HIM POSTIN CLEMSON BANNERS EVERYWHERE. HE MUSTA BLEW A HEAD GASKET ON THE BUCKEYE/WOLVERINE GAME. WE NEED TO HURRY AND GET HIM BACK OUT OF THE SHOP. CAUSE EVERY TIME HE DOES THAT OHIO STATE WINS. SO SOMEBODY HELP HIM GET BACK ON TRACK, PLEASE.

You are the guy that wore the same socks and underwear for every game in high school uh Bait?? Superstitious 😬

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:57 am I MISS OLE INCHES. I EXPECTED TO SEE HIM POSTIN CLEMSON BANNERS EVERYWHERE. HE MUSTA BLEW A HEAD GASKET ON THE BUCKEYE/WOLVERINE GAME. WE NEED TO HURRY AND GET HIM BACK OUT OF THE SHOP. CAUSE EVERY TIME HE DOES THAT OHIO STATE WINS. SO SOMEBODY HELP HIM GET BACK ON TRACK, PLEASE.
Inches...Inspector.....General......

Cant handle the pressure on the forums boys. They blow a head gasket, disappear or take a little "vacation" when the heat gets turned up.

This time of year the weak start to fall to the wayside.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:28 am

You are the guy that wore the same socks and underwear for every game in high school uh Bait?? Superstitious 😬
you dang skippy I was county, and also the same snakeskin cowboy boots.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I like that commercial too.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:21 pm
Inches...Inspector.....General......

Cant handle the pressure on the forums boys. They blow a head gasket, disappear or take a little "vacation" when the heat gets turned up.

This time of year the weak start to fall to the wayside.
Guy's, Inches likes to hang low and hope and pray that something negative happens with the Buckeyes, he then can get his shiny pacifier out and parade it around. Given that he is a scUM supporter, and there "strange" coach, he doesn't have a lot of things to be proud of. If the Buckeyes don't beat Clemson, he will come out full blast then, and we will hear him everyday. His only hope at all is for the Buckeyes to lose. He's also very remorseful that he didn't act quick enough when he had the chance to jump on the Buckeye bandwagon. Listen, Inches is really a good guy, mayby a little misguided at times, but that's to be expected after following the scUM for so long.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well I miss the lil bugger.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I do too, bait! He would always juice it up in here when we would get a little too goo-goo ga-ga over the Buckeyes and then he would throw his tom foolery in here by throwing a monkey wrench into things. I miss his toilet seat meme, that was classic! Lol. Oh inches come out come out where ever you are! Hope he not banned. :(

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Believe me he will be back, especially if the Buckeyes don't beat Clemson. I kid him a lot and he does likewise with me. He's a good guy and he's just a maize and blue fan, can't really fault him for being loyal to his favorite team. I promise you that if the Buckeyes don't beat Clemson, he will come out with more than a toilet sear or a pacifier.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

seemed like a fun guy to chat with. I enjoyed goin back n forth with him
can't fault a person for being loyal to his home boys.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Goodness we want to throw a little tea party for “inches general” or whatever he is??? 🤪

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

not quite county.
hain't goin that far.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

You Columbus fans haven't gave me this love all year..............I'm flabbergasted............Columbus definitely better put it in high and low gear for this one............................no middle output will get it done against long hair blondeee QB..............Clemson will eat away and keep on eating................

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

There you are inchers. What happened your computer take on poopy on you or something? We been looking for you. Liven things up in here again.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

cbolt wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:24 pm There you are inchers. What happened your computer take on poopy on you or something? We been looking for you. Liven things up in here again.
C-cramp.....I've been busy out here on the boat dock.......hideaway hills lake..........believe me.......none of you Columbus fans have left my thoughts..............just might be feeling sorry for you all real soon............

Return to “College Sports”