SEOP

Re: #2 OSU vs #3 Clemson National Semi Final

Post by cbolt »

c-cramp :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

well feller, we're glad you can't git us off'n your mind. we is somewhat glad to see ya back.
you guys better handle bama for the big ten.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Inchers don't party too much with your wolverine buddies and fall off that boat dock out there. Don't want you getting injured before the big games coming up.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Have no buddies here c-cramp......haven't been around the area long......I'm getting me a bottle of scotch though for this one.....I'm wanting Columbus to win........want to see them play the crawfish eating gang from the bayou.......LSU should beat the soon fairly easy......but not too confident Columbus can handle Clemson.......but hoping..............tiger kitty.......my blue should be ready to take on the elephant trunks..................

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

your blue needs to handle the fighting sabans, er hairball might be out of a job.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:06 pm Have no buddies here c-cramp......haven't been around the area long......I'm getting me a bottle of scotch though for this one.....I'm wanting Columbus to win........want to see them play the crawfish eating gang from the bayou.......LSU should beat the soon fairly easy......but not too confident Columbus can handle Clemson.......but hoping..............tiger kitty.......my blue should be ready to take on the elephant trunks..................
Inches, do you really want the Buckeyes to win ? You can convince me about a lot of things, but that will never be one of them. You might pull the wool over a few people, but I just can't buy that. You're a good guy but I just can't see you feeling that way.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

VetteMan wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:13 pm
9.5 INCHES wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:06 pm Have no buddies here c-cramp......haven't been around the area long......I'm getting me a bottle of scotch though for this one.....I'm wanting Columbus to win........want to see them play the crawfish eating gang from the bayou.......LSU should beat the soon fairly easy......but not too confident Columbus can handle Clemson.......but hoping..............tiger kitty.......my blue should be ready to take on the elephant trunks..................
Inches, do you really want the Buckeyes to win ? You can convince me about a lot of things, but that will never be one of them. You might pull the wool over a few people, but I just can't buy that. You're a good guy but I just can't see you feeling that way.
Sure do want them to win........I wanna see a Columbus VS LSU showdown..........Just like most do......You sure misjudged me this time.........Get um Columbus Pacifiers........Beat Clemson..........

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:48 am your blue needs to handle the fighting sabans, er hairball might be out of a job.
Tiger kitty.....I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if they did throw him to the curb...........he needs canned to be honest.......

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dangit already inches. get some Clemson stuff slathered on here good n thick. so that way I know we win, cause you did. yer my blarney stone. if I were Michigan, I'd drop harbaugh like a hot rock. and do an extensive search early. and get the right guy for the job. but from my perspective, I hope they sign him to a lifetime contract. us buckeye fans love the guy.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Here ya go tigerkitten,,,,,,, hope it don't come back to haunt yall..... I really want columbus to get a taste of them crawdad men........

Last edited by 9.5 INCHES on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

HES BACK!!!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dagnabbit I'm tickled pink he done that. Arizona will be rockin with buckeyes as they paint the town scarlet and gray this weekend. but thank you inches from the bottom of my heart. you have dang near garr on teed us a buckeye victory. i'll dance at your next weddin'

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

5 short days until this big showdown.

We will find out how healthy Fields really is after a 3 week break.

We will find out if Clemson's soft schedule makes a difference in this one or if they just got much better throughout the season and scheduling doesnt matter.

How will Clemson chip and double team Chase? Will Clemson be able to contain a healthy Fields and JK running attack? How will OSU's DBs match up with Clemson's receivers??

This one will be a dandy.

If Fields really is healthy I think OSU wins this one by 10. If not, OSU's defense must be able to get 3 and outs and get into Trevor Lawrence's grill.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm purty dang excited myself red.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:13 am Image
Inches, Years ago when I worked down south, ( Georgia @ South Carolina ) I worked with a guy that had season tickets to Clemson. I went to a few of Clemson's games. I didn't like them then and I surely don't like them now. What your tiger paws reminded me of, was that every road into Clemson has these large tiger paws painted on the road. I don't mean every so often, I mean every 50 yds or so, and I mean large. My friend really thought that I was becoming a Clemson fan, if he had truly known how I felt, I probably would not have went to very many games.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:06 am
9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:13 am Image
Inches, Years ago when I worked down south, ( Georgia @ South Carolina ) I worked with a guy that had season tickets to Clemson. I went to a few of Clemson's games. I didn't like them then and I surely don't like them now. What your tiger paws reminded me of, was that every road into Clemson has these large tiger paws painted on the road. I don't mean every so often, I mean every 50 yds or so, and I mean large. My friend really thought that I was becoming a Clemson fan, if he had truly known how I felt, I probably would not have went to very many games.
I get to attend a Clemson game yearly through the generosity of my former employer. Even a Georgia game on occasion. However with age and infirmity comes the capacity to enjoy the experience rather than suffer the angst that comes from either loathing or worshiping a college football program. Even if Ohio State gets blown out by the Tigers, the 2019 Buckeye football season should be remembered as being great. Having the opportunity to compete for a championship is something rare and special.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:30 am 5 short days until this big showdown.

We will find out how healthy Fields really is after a 3 week break.

We will find out if Clemson's soft schedule makes a difference in this one or if they just got much better throughout the season and scheduling doesnt matter.

How will Clemson chip and double team Chase? Will Clemson be able to contain a healthy Fields and JK running attack? How will OSU's DBs match up with Clemson's receivers??

This one will be a dandy.

If Fields really is healthy I think OSU wins this one by 10. If not, OSU's defense must be able to get 3 and outs and get into Trevor Lawrence's grill.
Here is an update on Fields injury. Looks like he will not be 100% healed and will have somewhat limited mobility.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Whether true or not I am sure they want ole Dabo thinking that. Joel Klatt says his running will be the difference maker :shock:

Return to “College Sports”