Kerry Coombs Returns To OSU as Defensive Coordinator

Omega
SEOPS H

Kerry Coombs Returns To OSU as Defensive Coordinator

Post by Omega »

Lock down your Red Bull, Kerry Coombs is back to OSU as Defensive Coordinator and Secondary Coach per Eleven Warriors. He returns to the Buckeyes from a two year stint with the NFL Tennessee Titans. Coombs is a popular choice and safe hire for Ryan Day. Still does anyone feel the shadow of Urban Meyer lingering over the Buckeye football program?

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... dary-coach

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Kerry Coombs Returns To OSU as Defensive Coordinator

Post by VetteMan »

Omega wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:04 pm Lock down your Red Bull, Kerry Coombs is back to OSU as Defensive Coordinator and Secondary Coach per Eleven Warriors. He returns to the Buckeyes from a two year stint with the NFL Tennessee Titans. Coombs is a popular choice and safe hire for Ryan Day. Still does anyone feel the shadow of Urban Meyer lingering over the Buckeye football program?

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... dary-coach
I don't see it as a bad shadow to have, if even it is true ? To me though, I never thought that Coombs was as suited to be an NFL coach, as he is a college coach anyway, very glad to have him back with the Buckeyes.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'm glad to have him back.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Kerry Coombs is probably one of the most popular coaches that has coached at OSU. The fans love him, he seems to really hit it off with all the players on the team as well. Also the Tennessee Titans players that he coached had nothing but positive things to say about him. Also he has been credited with being one of the best recruiters that the Buckeyes have ever had, seems like a win win situation for everyone involved with the Buckeyes.

Return to “College Sports”