Ohio State Off Season All Things (2020 Football Season To Resume 10/24))

Omega
SEOPS H

Ohio State Off Season All Things (2020 Football Season To Resume 10/24))

Post by Omega »

From 11W:

Last edited by Omega on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Ohio State Suspends Recruiting Travel and Recruit Visits

Post by VetteMan »

Even though recruiting has been suspended for the time being, the Buckeyes never the less, has picked up a couple defensive back commitments in the last couple days. One a very highly rated 4-star from the St.Louis area, and then today a 3-star from Cincinnati area. These both are 2021 commits.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:44 pm Even though recruiting has been suspended for the time being, the Buckeyes never the less, has picked up a couple defensive back commitments in the last couple days. One a very highly rated 4-star from the St.Louis area, and then today a 3-star from Cincinnati area. These both are 2021 commits.
As I posted earlier today about recruiting being suspended for the time being, and the Buckeyes in the last couple days being able to get commitments from two highly rated defensive backs, well even better news a short time ago, as they got a commitment from Evan Pryor the 5th rated running back in the country. He's a 4-star running back from North Carolina, who was being recruited very heavenly by North Carolina, Georgia, LSU, Penn State and quite a few other top programs around the country. He's a 2021 recruit, and from what I've read, they are also looking very strongly in trying to possibly even trying to bring in another running back in the 2021 class.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:47 pm
VetteMan wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:44 pm Even though recruiting has been suspended for the time being, the Buckeyes never the less, has picked up a couple defensive back commitments in the last couple days. One a very highly rated 4-star from the St.Louis area, and then today a 3-star from Cincinnati area. These both are 2021 commits.
As I posted earlier today about recruiting being suspended for the time being, and the Buckeyes in the last couple days being able to get commitments from two highly rated defensive backs, well even better news a short time ago, as they got a commitment from Evan Pryor the 5th rated running back in the country. He's a 4-star running back from North Carolina, who was being recruited very heavenly by North Carolina, Georgia, LSU, Penn State and quite a few other top programs around the country. He's a 2021 recruit, and from what I've read, they are also looking very strongly in trying to possibly even trying to bring in another running back in the 2021 class.

Reloading the stable! These boys following some serious talent at RB in the capital

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:18 pm

Reloading the stable! These boys following some serious talent at RB in the capital
Recruiting for 2021 has really been great so far, and it's not over with yet.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The fact that recruiting has been suspended for the time being, has not stopped the Buckeyes from being able to secure commitments from 3 very highly rated players in the past couple days. I just read on Eleven Warriors that they just got another 4-star defensive back from Nashville Tennessee that just committed also. He was being recruited by Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Tennessee, and quite a few other top programs around the country. Lets keep it going, would love to see another good running back commit to this 2021 class.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I'm really hoping that this latest rumor swirling around might turn out to be true. Just last week the Buckeyes got a commitment from Evan Pryor, the 5th rated running back in the country for 2021, this rumor is that Treyvean Henderson, the #1 rated running back in the country, just may already be a silent commit to the Buckeyes for 2021. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that in the next few days, that this will be reported as fact.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Still really hoping that this silent commit rumor may be true for the class of 2021, in the meantime it's just been announced that Trey Sermon a very good running back from Oklahoma, has entered the transfer portal and has committed to the Buckeyes. He will be a Senior this year, and will be able to play this coming year. This will certainly relieve a little of the pressure this coming season, as a couple of the returning running backs are currently mending some recent injuries.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard State picked up the Oklahoma back.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Tray Sermon will play at Ohio State.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:21 am I'm really hoping that this latest rumor swirling around might turn out to be true. Just last week the Buckeyes got a commitment from Evan Pryor, the 5th rated running back in the country for 2021, this rumor is that Treyvean Henderson, the #1 rated running back in the country, just may already be a silent commit to the Buckeyes for 2021. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that in the next few days, that this will be reported as fact.
Treyvean Henderson, the 5-star #1 rated running back from Virginia announced earlier today that a commitment could come at anytime. A lot of the so called experts still think that the Buckeyes are the favorite at this point, even though they seem to think that the commitment will possibly come later in the week. As long as it comes in favor of the Buckeyes, I'm going to try my best to remain patient. Lol

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:36 pm Tray Sermon will play at Ohio State.

I didn’t do my homework.

Enlighten me on this

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard it on TV Sunday night and more today from Columbus news.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:06 pm

I didn’t do my homework.

Enlighten me on this
VetteMan wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:46 pm Still really hoping that this silent commit rumor may be true for the class of 2021, in the meantime it's just been announced that Trey Sermon a very good running back from Oklahoma, has entered the transfer portal and has committed to the Buckeyes. He will be a Senior this year, and will be able to play this coming year. This will certainly relieve a little of the pressure this coming season, as a couple of the returning running backs are currently mending some recent injuries.
A little more Info, back a few years ago when Oklahoma beat the Buckeyes in Columbus, ( When Baker Mayfield ran around at the end of the game trying to plant the flag ) Sermon was there running back, had 60 some yds rushing, plus caught a touchdown pass in the 2nd half to help beat the good guys. I know that he is also coming off a knee injury, but should be good to go this season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that sounds awesome vette.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:46 pm Still really hoping that this silent commit rumor may be true for the class of 2021, in the meantime it's just been announced that Trey Sermon a very good running back from Oklahoma, has entered the transfer portal and has committed to the Buckeyes. He will be a Senior this year, and will be able to play this coming year. This will certainly relieve a little of the pressure this coming season, as a couple of the returning running backs are currently mending some recent injuries.
this portal window is crazy. hard to say what may happen. hopefully we'll get to have a football season.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:07 pm
countywide35 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:06 pm

I didn’t do my homework.

Enlighten me on this
A little more Info, back a few years ago when Oklahoma beat the Buckeyes in Columbus, ( When Baker Mayfield ran around at the end of the game trying to plant the flag ) Sermon was there running back, had 60 some yds rushing, plus caught a touchdown pass in the 2nd half to help beat the good guys. I know that he is also coming off a knee injury, but should be good to go this season.

Thanks for the info. I recall him now. That’s been a minute since that happened in the capital that night. Lead us to a national championship and I’ll forgive him. Mayfield still has to get us brownies to the post season for me to forgive him. The rookie season wasn’t enough 😬

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 am
this portal window is crazy. hard to say what may happen. hopefully we'll get to have a football season.

I agree bait. Seeing the Olympic Games in July postponed for a year worries me some. If they are starting to already postpone events that far away the canceled football season doesn’t seem so far fetched Good grief what would America do without football??? 😳😳😳

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Is someone trying to tell us how long the coronavirus is going to last?

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:31 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:21 am I'm really hoping that this latest rumor swirling around might turn out to be true. Just last week the Buckeyes got a commitment from Evan Pryor, the 5th rated running back in the country for 2021, this rumor is that Treyvean Henderson, the #1 rated running back in the country, just may already be a silent commit to the Buckeyes for 2021. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that in the next few days, that this will be reported as fact.
Treyvean Henderson, the 5-star #1 rated running back from Virginia announced earlier today that a commitment could come at anytime. A lot of the so called experts still think that the Buckeyes are the favorite at this point, even though they seem to think that the commitment will possibly come later in the week. As long as it comes in favor of the Buckeyes, I'm going to try my best to remain patient. Lol
Just announced a short time ago, Treyvean Henderson the 5-star #1 rated ( #2 depending on witch site you care to read ) running back from Virginia, has committed to the Buckeyes and the class of 2021. This commitment give the Buckeyes 2 of the top 5 running backs in the country for 2021. He kind of puts you in mind of JK Dobbins size wise, and was being recruited by all the big boys, including Alabama, Oklahoma, Penn State, LSU, Georgia, and even Michigan, ( If anyone considers Michigan one of the Big Boys ) plus about every other major program in the country. They are probably done as far as running backs are concerned for 2021, but I still have high hopes for maybe 3 or 4 other very highly rated players at other positions, that they still have a very good chance of getting commitments from in the near future.

Return to “College Sports”