Days until Michigans next victory over Ohio State

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Days until Michigans next victory over Ohio State

Post by Sawdust »

Although Hoke is IMHO one of the biggest bags of douche the BIG has ever seen, he is 10 times the coach that anyone on the OSU sideline has.

Peake
SEOP

Re: Days until Michigans next victory over Ohio State

Post by Peake »

why exactly is Hoke a dbag? Has done not one thing to earn that reputation. Rich Rod, yes, Hoke, no way.

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

peake, 1. He's arrogant. He reminds me of Brewster from Minnesota and sounds like the man living in a van, down by the river. 2. He's an Ohio kid coaching Michigan. He's not a douche in the RR sense of the word but still, any Ohio guy, up there, gives him instant access to the DB hall of fame.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

He is "from" Ohio, but he's not an "Ohio guy".

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Arrogant? Show me a case where this is true. He has been as humble as any coach I have ever witnessed. Doesn't make excuses, didn't run and cry when Gholston punched his LT in the face then tried twisting off his QB's head. Hasn't said a single word about any opponents. Guy is as classy as they come. I understand the rivalry so you have to demonize him, but your making up a bunch of bs just so you can legitimize hating him.

So Charles Woodson is a douche? Yeah and Terry Glenn and Davis Boston are class acts who said they'd beat UM by two touchdowns and Woodson isn't as good as Springs. Yeah, real class acts.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Hopefully 57755356787866342432 Days

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

His refusal to call their biggest rival by their correct name and his demeanor in his first few interviews oozed of arrogance. But talk to most anyone up there and they give off that same air, we're better than you because we are Michigan, don't look at our record, just take our word for it.

I didn't make up where Hoke was born or where he plies his trade. Those are the only things I need to see to qualify him as a douche in my eyes. Your words aren't going to change that.

It's a rival and UM needed a blowhard to say and do certain things because let's face it, UM had become John Cooper. Even RR would have won this year by default because of Tatgate but Hoke will start his legacy on an up-note not because of what he has done but because of what OSU has done to themselves.

Yes, Woodson is a douche along with Howard, Grbac, Miles, Moller, Dierdorf and the others that went up there. Dierdorf is getting his punishment now by being forced to call Bengal games for the last 6-7 years. There isn't a fate much worse than that. :122245 :122245 :122245

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Sawdust wrote:5

His refusal to call their biggest rival by their correct name and his demeanor in his first few interviews oozed of arrogance. But talk to most anyone up there and they give off that same air, we're better than you because we are Michigan, don't look at our record, just take our word for it.

I didn't make up where Hoke was born or where he plies his trade. Those are the only things I need to see to qualify him as a douche in my eyes. Your words aren't going to change that.

It's a rival and UM needed a blowhard to say and do certain things because let's face it, UM had become John Cooper. Even RR would have won this year by default because of Tatgate but Hoke will start his legacy on an up-note not because of what he has done but because of what OSU has done to themselves.

Yes, Woodson is a douche along with Howard, Grbac, Miles, Moller, Dierdorf and the others that went up there. Dierdorf is getting his punishment now by being forced to call Bengal games for the last 6-7 years. There isn't a fate much worse than that. :122245 :122245 :122245
Wait wait wait. Is that the pot calling the kettle black? Am I the only one who hears every Ohio State fan call them "The School Up North"? I guess it's not so fun when it's happening to you.

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

Even Woody refused to say the word Michigan but, like he said, it is a rival.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

he must be too young to remember woody...

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

I remember Woody very well. You got me on the name thing, OK? Look, I don't like Hoke, meshitagain or anything north of Toledo, OK? Anyone who would root for them south of their border is an insignificant bowl of puss in my eyes, that's how I was raised and I will not apologize for it. That being said, UM will still win Saturday and I will continue to throw up in my mouth until OSU gets a coaching staff that doesn't resemble the Keystone Cops.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Yes and that Big Douche name Krenzel helped lead you to a NC :lol: . The douche named Gholston was a nice little player for the scarlet and gray. Then your class act coach who wrote a book about morals covers up, well we all know that story. If anyone is a douche or lacks class I don't think it is difficult to see which university that is. Not to mention your greatest coach punched a player! I still love Woody and he is my second favorite coach of all time, but give me a break.

Fair enough you don't like him, but you are dead wrong about him. What do you want him to say when he is hired? This is a sh*tty program and I am glad to be a part of it? He said for God sakes this is Michigan. The brand needs to be restored. So far so good on his behalf.

Thank you tiger for pointing that out, but don't forget TSUN or Meathchicken. But you'll never forget their name because they have to spell it out 500 times like a child who just learned how to spell their name. I am glad it's only 4 letters or they would be screwed (not to mention 4 letter words are basically what makes up the entire fan bases lexicon).

I also love the deflection by this cat. Hoke has done nothing all season to deserve any kind of credit.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

BTW Dubs, notice I have not said a word about winning this game, but half of your fan base has already declared defeat. Great fans.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

peake wrote:BTW Dubs, notice I have not said a word about winning this game, but half of your fan base has already declared defeat. Great fans.
As a OSU fan peake I picked us to lose yes that doesnt make me any less of a fan..... Im sorry im not going to get on here and pump up a team that I think imo is not as good as yours thats how I honestly feel I think UM is strides better then years past and will take us behind the wood shed this year if that makes me a clown or a moron then so be it... Best of luck to you

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

I've seen nothing but a humble guy in Hoke who is passionate about his team and what he does. He has turned the program around nicely in just one season and has his team in position for a pontential BCS at large bid if the cards fall the right way the next 2 weeks.

Rich Rod was a prime example of a arrogant douche. No explanation needed.

There is no point in complaining about disrespect in this game. It goes both ways from both sides. Michigan is rarely the named used when referring to the wolverines if your a buckeye fan. If you have ever attended a OSU game, they sale shirts that says AnnArbor is a Wh*re and F**k Michigan. Also the band sings a song every gameday "we don't give a darn for the whole state of Michigan" lol. So the disrespect is pretty mutual. It's a rivalry, that's how it's suppose to be. It's a rivalry that possess tons of disrespect to the other but also alot of respect towards the other just in the rich tradition and success of both programs.

If they wanna call us Ohio so be it. It's not gonna change the outcome of the game and I'm still gonna call them which ever name I choose.

And I'm pulling for the buckeyes all the way Saturday. It's rivalry week and sh*t happens and just so be it the buckeyes are going to be the sh*t on Saturday!

Go buckeyes beat Michigan!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

peake wrote:BTW Dubs, notice I have not said a word about winning this game, but half of your fan base has already declared defeat. Great fans.
I've got my doubts, but those are founded more on the past 3 weeks performance and the teams refusal to improve on both sides of the ball. Not on Michigan's improvement in light of a gift conference schedule from the league office.

The new coaching staff at UM is doing a good job. They've saved DRs health by not running him as much, though he is still a BAD passer! And Mattison has done a great job getting that defense to play well. The talent on the defensive side is still very sub-par, but Greg has them playing well.

Overall, I think this weeks game is much better than the past 4. Michigan might even win. But I'm not calling for a Buckeye loss! In the end, I think the Bucks find a way to silence the crowd and get the victory!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Go Buckeye,

Very well said. Notice I said my second favorite coach of all-time is Woody. I def respect OSU, but I do hate them at the same time.

Dubs, Gift schedule? You played Wisconsin, PSU, and MSU at home!

Sub-par talent on the defense? I would agree w that. Outside of Mike Martin the upper class is not very good. Very excited about Blake Countess, Desmond Morgan and Jake Ryan though. Jake was a real steal for UM, one of the few things the defensive staff under Rich Rod did right.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Peake, we PLAYED Wisconsin and PSU!
We got Nebraska, MSU, and UM in cross division games.
UM got OSU, Illinois and Purdue!

I'd call that quite a gift for the new staff!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Penn State after next week is a three loss team and if we played them would be a 4 loss team. Probably the worst offensive team in the conference. I am not at all impressed with them. Did they play MSU (dont think so) but if they did would lose to them imo as well.

We play Nebraska, MSU, and OSU. Not our fault OSu is down as well as Iowa.

Like I said, you played them all at HOME! Stop complaining. With the way the Big Ten is this year you should have won them all at home.

8-3 Nebraska
8-3 Notre Dame
9-2 MSU

Our schedule was no cake walk.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

You dizzy Peake? You've been doing a lot of spinning on the schedule to make it look like the Big 10 conference didn't gift wrap your cross division games.

Sure can't wait till 2013 when we get to play UM, and 2 of Northwestern, Iowa, or Minnesota!!!

The PSU offense is not good, but their defense would counter that against anyone, and has.

Return to “College Sports”