Michigan @ Ohio State

Orestes
S

Michigan @ Ohio State

Post by Orestes »

Ho hum.. the 7-man and young rotation of OSU wins on national television (I watched in Vermont and my friend watched it in L.A.). They are now a pitiful 14-5. What an embarrassment. The fans of other teams are going to make fun of me tomorrow. I hate Matta. He is embarrassing and is a joke himself. 9-1 against Michigan is laughable at best.

Now I'm going to go cut my wrists and bleed into the sink, because OSU hasn't stroked my ego enough this season. Anything short of the Big Ten Championship and the Final Four is a joke, since all the other programs have nothing to offer and aren't trying to win.

Keep in mind that I am a low-middle to middle class yahoo in Southeastern Ohio. Matta should live up to those expectations I have set for myself.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Michigan @ Ohio State

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Anytime Ohio State beats Michigan is a good thing.
Thank goodness for the night game on the Big Ten Network.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Wow, another win vs. Michigan. I'll take that. A little more impressive than beatting the 3-9 football team.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Ummm.. I was looking at Michigan boards and may I ask how they are condoning the cheap shot from Novak last night? They are praising him for it and saying he should be a captain because of it. One of their Scout mods changed his sig picture to Novak and it says, "Thank you Zack" underneath. Wow.

Novak peered at Hill out of the corner of his eye to size up the shot, and then swung an intentional elbow with the intent to bury it in PJ Hill's face. That could have knocked Hill's teeth out, broken a jaw, or cracked his eye socket. You stay classy, Michigan (of course directed to those who condone this).

--- btw, Hill and others who were at the game said this was the second shot from Novak toward Hill and that the refs were alerted to it earlier, which only makes this worse. There is playing on the edge with toughness and there is being a total punk thug. He should be suspended and Michigan fans should forgive him if he cuts it out but should not be praising it.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Glad the Buckeyes got this win......they really needed it! Novak's cheap shot was not needed..he should be ashamed for poorly representing the Wolverines! :idea:

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

It just goes to show you, when Michigan is getting their a$$ kicked in all sports by OSU they get down and dirty. Matta owns them in basketball and Tressel in football.
Michigan coach even said after watching the tape it was intentional. So, whats the punishment, running the stairs after practice? Maybe Michigan can hire WVU baseball coach next. :roll:

Return to “College Sports”