Ohio State Football Coach Wish List

fightingtigers45
S

Ohio State Football Coach Wish List

Post by fightingtigers45 »

What is your wish list for the Buckeyes? Make it realistic. As in, no Tressel. No Bellichek or any other guy who wouldnt fathom the idea of coaching at OSU.

I think their list should be very simple and precise.

1. Urban Meyer
2. Chip Kelly
3. Gary Patterson
4. Luke Fickell

fightingtigers45
S

Re: Ohio State Football Coach Wish List

It will be hard to lure any of the three aforementioned guys.

For starters...

1. Urban's wife loves living in Gainesville. They love the weather there. Their son loves going to school there (he attends where his older sisters graduated). They really like the fact that he can still be around the game while working with ESPN, but also be a family man. I know he has attended at least six games of Nicki and Gigi, and attends Nate's football practices. It will be hard to convince his family to give up all of that.

2. Kelly coaches for Nike, practically. They have unlimited resources at Oregon. They have a ridiculous football facility built by Phil Knight. Kelly has the program booming, as they are in contention for another National Championship game appearance. He makes good money at Oregon, so I cant see OSU winning him over with that. I think Kelly may want to get out of Oregon before times get rough, however.

3. Patterson is a flat out stud. I would have loved him to take the Florida job last year. If OSU knows they cant get him, they need to get him. The bad part about this, however, is that TCU will be joining the Big 12 next football season. The time for him to leave may have passed now.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

fightingtigers45 wrote:It will be hard to lure any of the three aforementioned guys.

For starters...

1. Urban's wife loves living in Gainesville. They love the weather there. Their son loves going to school there (he attends where his older sisters graduated). They really like the fact that he can still be around the game while working with ESPN, but also be a family man. I know he has attended at least six games of Nicki and Gigi, and attends Nate's football practices. It will be hard to convince his family to give up all of that.

2. Kelly coaches for Nike, practically. They have unlimited resources at Oregon. They have a ridiculous football facility built by Phil Knight. Kelly has the program booming, as they are in contention for another National Championship game appearance. He makes good money at Oregon, so I cant see OSU winning him over with that. I think Kelly may want to get out of Oregon before times get rough, however.

3. Patterson is a flat out stud. I would have loved him to take the Florida job last year. If OSU knows they cant get him, they need to get him. The bad part about this, however, is that TCU will be joining the Big 12 next football season. The time for him to leave may have passed now.
Urbans family probably does like living in Florida but that didnt stop them from buying that house in Upper A ......FACT

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

Property search of the Franklin County Auditor's website reveals no listings under Urban Myer, Urban F. Myer, U. Frank Myer, Frank Myer, U.F. Myer, Shelley Myer, Shelley Mather Myer, or any other combination of the two.
Last edited by WitnessProtection on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

WitnessProtection wrote:Not yet confirmed according to this report ...

http://www.lostlettermen.com/urban-meye ... arlington/
When was this put out????? What if I was to tell you I have a very good source to back me with this story would that be something you would be Interested in??????? maybe a family member of Shellys Urbans wife hmmmmmm

WitnessProtection
All Conference

VegasEagle wrote:
WitnessProtection wrote:Not yet confirmed according to this report ...

http://www.lostlettermen.com/urban-meye ... arlington/
When was this put out????? What if I was to tell you I have a very good source to back me with this story would that be something you would be Interested in??????? maybe a family member of Shellys Urbans wife hmmmmmm
I don't really care who coaches Ohio State.
If you have information, lay it out for us in public.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Myer has also purchased real estate in Boalsburg, Pa., about 5 miles from State College. Another "reliable source" providing the information.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... -successor

WitnessProtection
All Conference

This just in .... Myer has purchased real estate near Boise, Idaho.
Beware, Chris Peterson!

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

I just pm you witness

WitnessProtection
All Conference

FINALLY!!!!! REAL EVIDENCE!!!!
I will not reveal the source.

Ok buddy here it is I cant drop names on here but my best friend from back home is Urbans wifes cousin she went to highschool around our area and is very close to him and his mom he called me the other night after the wisconsin game and told me the news is hasnt came out yet because it was put in a family members name this is what he told me I have never known him to make up a lie. He aslo told me its pretty much a lock that he will be OSU's Coach next year take it for what it is

WitnessProtection
All Conference

I'm a believer now.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

WitnessProtection wrote:FINALLY!!!!! REAL EVIDENCE!!!!
I will not reveal the source.

Ok buddy here it is I cant drop names on here but my best friend from back home is Urbans wifes cousin she went to highschool around our area and is very close to him and his mom he called me the other night after the wisconsin game and told me the news is hasnt came out yet because it was put in a family members name this is what he told me I have never known him to make up a lie. He aslo told me its pretty much a lock that he will be OSU's Coach next year take it for what it is
Wow really thanks man what a guy I asked you not to put that out there......Stand up guy here folks

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Glad to help.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

It is as close to a lock as you could call it that Urban will be in CBus next year.
I wouldn't say lock officially, but it's highly likely.

I would NEVER want Chip Kelley!
Same issues that killed Michigan with Rich Rod.

Gary Patterson, I'd like!

Luke Fickell is still my guy.

My list:
1) Luke Fickell
2) Urban Meyer
3) Gary Patterson
4) The Stoops Brother at FSU sorry I can never remover which one
5) Chris Petterson
6) Mark Danontio
7) The coach at App St! (in Line of Tress 1-AA success)
8: Bo Pelini
9) Glenn Mason

That's about it, and only the top 4 should be listed.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

Im sorry i wont drop my friends name on here out of respect guys but now since I was put on blast thats the story...

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Im still looking for the swerve with Meyer. It seems so easy to connect the dots for him to be named coach. Rumor is saying though he will be announced new coach during halftime of Ohio State-Duke BB game.

Mark May
Freshman Team

Post by Mark May »

I hope osu wins out that way they keep finkle.And they will.No way they let him go then.

fightingtigers45
S

Mark May wrote:I hope osu wins out that way they keep finkle.And they will.No way they let him go then.
Finkle is Einhorn...Einhorn is Finkle!!!!

Laces out Dan!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

fightingtigers45 wrote:
Mark May wrote:I hope osu wins out that way they keep finkle.And they will.No way they let him go then.

Laces out Dan!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

fightingtigers45 wrote:

Laces out Dan!
LOL GOLD HAHAHAHAHAHA :-D :-D :-D

Return to “College Sports”