Week 12: OSU vs. PSU

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Week 12: OSU vs. PSU

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Senior day, Devier's first game back, last game in the shoe for this team.

What are your thoughts?

underthemound
Freshman Team

Re: Week 12: OSU vs. PSU

Post by underthemound »

I'm going to this game, would have liked it to be for a chance to go to the big ten champ game. That got blown up yesterday. Still, its senior day. Both offenses are bad. Hopefully the D can step up, if not this could be a 14-3 game in favor of Penn State.
Overall, I've got faith in my Bucks. Prediction- 13-10 OSU wins!

Go Bucks!!!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

As tough as the PSU defense is we will be lucky just to get a couple field goals, thank goodness their offense also stinks,,should be another nail biter...

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Purdue and Indiana also have offenses that stink!

And I imagine PSU fans are saying the same thing about the OSU team!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

I'll take the first team to 17 :122246

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Not sure either gets there!
Might need defensive scores to reach 17.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

penn states defense wins this one. going to help also with stephon green back in the line-up at tailback. he scored both td's against nebraska. he's been in paterno's lion cage about all season for buying cool-aid for underagers. with him back i'm taking the nitts by 10. lets go psu!!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This is very hard to know how either team will play in this game. OSU may come out and score over 30 points in this game or not even score 14. PSU with all going on hard to guess with them also.

Easterneagle
Waterboy

Post by Easterneagle »

My prediction: 13-10 OSU. Go Bucks!

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Buckeye blowout. 31-14.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

I think we win in a Blowout Fickell has no choice but to throw caution to the wind now

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Hankins and Sweat are doubtful this week.
LB Sweat with a concussion
DT Hankins with a knee

JB Shugarts is Questionable with a knee.

WR Philly Brown is questionable/day to day with an ankle.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Geesh doesn't sound good Dub! Since Ohio State is so eager to sanction themselves for some reason,I think they ought to just give themselves a bowl ban this year,there not going anywhere anyway

psufan
Waterboy

Post by psufan »

Penn State's 3rd ranked scoring defense should be able to contain OSU's unimpressive offense. Possibly the best DT's in the nation will cause problems for the buckeyes offense.
The only question is whether or not Penn State can adapt to the new way their offensive plays are relayed to the QB after McQueary left the program.
I think Silas Redd rebounds from the injury sustained in last weeks game and continues his 125+ yrds/game in the B1G and PSU gets the win.

PSU wins 24-13

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

I see psufan crawled out from under his rock for his annual appearance! Lol

Nice to see you, sorry to hear about your scandal. Hope they get the truth out completely and turn it around!

That defense would mean something if you hadn't lost to both decent teams you've played!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

psufan wrote:Penn State's 3rd ranked scoring defense should be able to contain OSU's unimpressive offense. Possibly the best DT's in the nation will cause problems for the buckeyes offense.
The only question is whether or not Penn State can adapt to the new way their offensive plays are relayed to the QB after McQueary left the program.
I think Silas Redd rebounds from the injury sustained in last weeks game and continues his 125+ yrds/game in the B1G and PSU gets the win.

PSU wins 24-13
psufan, how many players total was not playing in the alabama game? i heard 7. and is the reciever that hurt his foot 100% yet for saturday. he didnt look full go against nebraska. also silas redd and green will be a good thing rotating in and out if hes not full go. and i agree about the nitts defense. they will rise again against the buckeyes. im still going with the nitts by 10. lets go psu!!

psufan
Waterboy

Post by psufan »

Penn State D can't keep them in the game if their offense doesn't produce, only gave up 17 to Nebraska, 7 points off of a turnover around midfield, and lost by the second smallest margin to Alabama, LSU only team to play them closer.
Two presumed D starters were ruled out for the year at the beginning of the season, Mauti and Massaro. Curtis Drake was the WR who broke his leg this past spring and has recently been getting into games. Derek Moye, who broke his foot a couple weeks back, is supposed to be 100% and should be back in the flow of things for this game against OSU. Only problem for Penn State is the horrendous QB play, hopefully they'll be able to come in with better play calling then last week.

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

Pedo State 3-0 in 2 OT's

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

psufan wrote:Penn State D can't keep them in the game if their offense doesn't produce, only gave up 17 to Nebraska, 7 points off of a turnover around midfield, and lost by the second smallest margin to Alabama, LSU only team to play them closer.
Two presumed D starters were ruled out for the year at the beginning of the season, Mauti and Massaro. Curtis Drake was the WR who broke his leg this past spring and has recently been getting into games. Derek Moye, who broke his foot a couple weeks back, is supposed to be 100% and should be back in the flow of things for this game against OSU. Only problem for Penn State is the horrendous QB play, hopefully they'll be able to come in with better play calling then last week.
thanks for the info psufan, i also hope the qb's get it going and win out the rest of the season. go nitts!!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Hankins will play Saturday, this from Paul Haynes, Co-D Coordinator.

Return to “College Sports”