Valenth's Week 11 Thoughts...

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Week 11 Thoughts...

Post by Valenth »

Sorry for being a Little Late on this but let me give you my thoughts on what I thought from last weekend..

#1. The B1G has 3 Good Teams... Ohio State, Indiana and Wisconsin.

Ohio State got an unexpected week of rest after the cancellation of the matchup with Maryland.
Indiana continues to exceed expectations... Now has the determining Battle with Ohio State on Week 12.
Wisconsin went In and destroyed a Wolverines team in their own House...

and next thought is a continuation...

#2. The Coaching seat of Harbaugh is on FIRE....

Lets just face the facts. TTUN is just not good. They are not connecting and they're continuously out of sync. If Harbaugh does not defeat Ohio State this year (Which would be a very VERY tall Task) I think Xichigan will part ways with Harbaugh... his results in the Big Games as well as Underdogs is less than desirable of the Wolverine Faithful.

#3. I am NOT sold on the PAC 12...

I've watched many PAC12 games and To be honest... I'm NOT impressed. There's no Really strong team.

#4. Could 2020 be the Year of the GROUP OF 5 in the Playoff?

I say Its VERY Possible... Cincinnati is looking Great.. AS IS MARSHALL! And then we cannot Sleep on BYU... These teams have stepped up and are proving week after week that at least ONE NON POWER 5 Conference team deserves to be in this Playoff. And PAC12 and Especially the BIG XII are not looking all that great.

#5. Alabama and Florida control their roads to the SEC Championship.

Alabama has an unexpected off week and Florida destroyed the Razorbacks.. These two teams are well on their way to get to the SEC Championship Game.

As for Predictions for next Week... after the Onslaught of COVID Cancellations and Postponements.... I Decided to pull that topic for the foreseeable future.

Let me know your thoughts!

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's Week 11 Thoughts...

Post by Omega »

It is good to see more teams than the usual suspects in contention for a playoff spot. Alabama appears to be a lock and cases can be made for Florida, Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Clemson, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Oregon, BYU and Cincinnati.

More G5 feel good stories are Marshall. Coastal Carolina, and Liberty.

In the Big 10, is Wisconsin playing as the best team despite Ohio State having the best talent? Outside of Fields, Olave, and Wilson, the Buckeyes have yet to put together a complete game.

When all is said and done, the contagion may be crowned national champion.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”