For all the Domers out there...HAHAHA

Peake
SEOP

For all the Domers out there...HAHAHA

Post by Peake »

Hawaii coach drops 'faggot' bomb on the Irish

Posted by John Taylor on July 30, 2009 3:29 PM

In one fell swoop, Hawaii head coach Greg McMackin has made the recently-concluded SEC media days look like a gathering of blue hairs at a church social.

Tim Tebow a virgin? Tebow not a unanimous first-team selection? Please.

The Archie Bunker of the WAC has trumped 'em all.

Speaking at the conference meetings today, McMackin relayed a story about a banquet before the Hawaii Bowl last year. And, if you recall, the participants were Hawaii and Notre Dame.

"I know most of the coaches in the country are rooting for us to beat Notre Dame," McMackin said. "Charlie [Weis] gives this talk, 'We do something special at Notre Dame,' and (the players) get up and they do this little cheer ... this little faggot dance."

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Made my day!

For some reason the site is not letting me post the word that is not maggot, but rather maggot with an F.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Re: For all the Domers out there...HAHAHA

Post by bigtimehitter »

WOW :122246 Thats pretty freakin funny though :lol:

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

What was even funnier was the "dance" ND put on the team wearing rainbows on their helmets the next night. If you missed that Peake don't worry, ND is going to repeat it again in the big house in Sept.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

If you missed that Peake don't worry, ND is going to repeat it again in the big house in Sept.

We will see. Notre Dame is ultra talented (young talent), but can they find consistency is the question. I expect them to be much better this season. Will they beat UM this season? On paper they should, but UM should not have lost a single game to ND this decade (exception last season), but they have. You never know in this rivalry.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:What was even funnier was the "dance" ND put on the team wearing rainbows on their helmets the next night. If you missed that Peake don't worry, ND is going to repeat it again in the big house in Sept.

Hawaii hasn't had rainbows on their helmets for years.

Just like Notre Dame hasn't been relavent for years.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......................... :12224

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:What was even funnier was the "dance" ND put on the team wearing rainbows on their helmets the next night. If you missed that Peake don't worry, ND is going to repeat it again in the big house in Sept.

Hawaii hasn't had rainbows on their helmets for years.

Just like Notre Dame hasn't been relavent for years.

i was thinking the same thing. they did away with them when they dropped the rainbow from their name.

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Not relevant? As long as ND is the most loved and most hated college team at the same time they are relevant.
As long as ND is on national tv every week( home and away) they are relevant.
As long as dumba$$es feel the need to post something negative on every ND thread , they are relevant.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Being on TV? Before you give me the recruiting biz about television, remind yourself that every recruit will see every loss as well. Michigan has been on TV more then any other team in college football history without having a contract with with NBC.

Most loved? How so?

When ND beats a team they shouldn't, then we will talk about them being relevant.

When was the last time ND was in the National Championship race with only weeks to go in the season? Is their a current ND pro who is relevant?

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

The Flying Dutchman wrote:Not relevant? As long as ND is the most loved and most hated college team at the same time they are relevant.
As long as ND is on national tv every week( home and away) they are relevant.
As long as dumba$$es feel the need to post something negative on every ND thread , they are relevant.

Somebody wake the dutchman up, and make sure he knows it's not the 80's anymore.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

MAC schools are on national TV every week.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

A wise man once told me...."whether you root for the Irish, or the Bucks, we all agree that Michigan Sux."

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

I'd take Michigan over Notre Lame everyday of the week and twice on sunday.

And that's coming from ME!!!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

But Michigan still does suck! :)

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Peake, ND fans have not had alot to cheer about in recent years but ND has beat Mich. 5 of the last 9 times they have met. As far as ND players in the NFL, there is still a bunch and alot of them are starters. I don't know if you have ever watched the NY Giants but they have one of the best DE's in the game- Justin Tuck who I think played for Notre Dame.

Dub, You must have a better cable package than I because if Ohio U. or Miami Ohio are on TV every week than I must have missed that,sorry. And yes I know it's no longer the 1980'S but I can always wish :)

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Recent years? Since 1992 is more like it.

Michigan either struggles with ND, or beats them to death. Example 2003, 06, 07.

I give ND credit for their one win over Michigan in 2004. They actually won a game they were not supposed to. That was the last time win I can remember that ND actually beat someone relevant.

So you can name a single player who is from ND that is worth a crap. Nice.

There is no allure around the Notre Dame program any more. You can only rest on your laurels for so long.

I honestly hate Notre Dame worse then Ohio State. I can at least respect the OSU program, but not the Notre Dame program.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

The Flying Dutchman wrote:Dub, You must have a better cable package than I because if Ohio U. or Miami Ohio are on TV every week than I must have missed that,sorry. :)

Apparently you avoid national channels like ESPN with your cable, the MAC and other small conferences are on their
national broadcasts 2 or 3 times per week. Yes these games are broadcast nationally, and yes they draw just
as big of a rating as ND football on NDBC.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

I was at the North Carolina v Notre Dame last season. I loved every minute of that loss!

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

All 5 wins have been since 1998 but nice try. I also noticed you don't have any pictures of the a$$ kicking Mich. got last year in South Bend. I am now done with you Peake, 85inside & Turk convinced me this afternoon that your not worth my effort. Good luck to your skunkbears.

Return to “College Sports”