Notre Dame vs. #8 Pitt

therepublican
Varsity

Notre Dame vs. #8 Pitt

Post by therepublican »

Any thoughts on this game??? Weiss' job is on the line, they just came off a rough loss to Navy, and Dave Wannstedt has his team on fire right now, can the Irish pull off a major win for their program and save Weiss' job??? I personally think Golden Tate and Michael Floyd are going to have a huge game! I see Floyd having some serious receiving yards..and Jimmy showing why he is still a top ten quarter back in college football...

cool cucumber
All Conference

Re: Notre Dame vs. #8 Pitt

Post by cool cucumber »

Pitt will win.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Dion Lewis,and Jonathon Baldwin-ND cant stop either one...Nor can most others in my opinion.Which means ultimate victory for the Panthers...Hail To Pitt!

Speedofsand
Varsity

Post by Speedofsand »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2870 ... -wish-list

Unconfirmed sources within the university have leaked that Notre Dame will fire Charlie Weis as head football coach at season's end. The sources named Jon Gruden and Cincinnati's Brian Kelly as Notre Dame's top candidates to replace Weis.

Bleacher Report has also learned that Oklahoma's Bob Stoops will be considered for the position.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Maybe Akron HC J.D. Brookhart is'nt doing the best of jobs right now, but it is Akron, not exactly the hot bed of college football. He did do a pretty good job as O Coordinator for Pitt the last couple years of the Walt Harris era.

HARD KNOCKS
Waterboy

Post by HARD KNOCKS »

Pitt by 2 touchdowns.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

I do not understand how Pitt is #8. They may be the most overrated team in America. One of those teams that benifit from not playing anyone and everyone else knocking one another off. NC State is awful and Pitt lost to them. The #8 team in the country would never lose to NC State.

I will take ND by a fg

Roweviking
SE

Post by Roweviking »

ND

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Lets not forget that Pitt is coached by Dave Wannstatche. ND has better player personnel. The coaching matchup is a wash in my opinion. The game is in Pittsburgh but it isn't against the Steelers and their rabid fan base.

Right now, ND is getting 6.5 points but they won't need it, they will win it straight up. Just my thoughts.

therepublican
Varsity

Post by therepublican »

Also Pitt has huge wins on over the Rutgers and Uconn...ND by a touchdown..Pitt keeps the game a close one..and the Irish make another close win under one minute.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

when you get beat by 1 of the service teams it is time to be fired! pitt wins and fat charlie gets fired!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

I hope Brian Kelley doesn't take the ND job, bad things don't deserve to happen to good people.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

peake wrote:I do not understand how Pitt is #8. They may be the most overrated team in America. One of those teams that benifit from not playing anyone and everyone else knocking one another off. NC State is awful and Pitt lost to them. The #8 team in the country would never lose to NC State.

I will take ND by a fg

Didn't osu lose to an awful Purdue team?? If I didn't know better I thought you were talking about them.... :lol:

bluedevil
JV Team

Post by bluedevil »

notre dame with the upset

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Whoever said the coaching matchup is a wash is dead-on, but even though Wandstache's record at Pitt isn't impressive, he has won A LOT more big games than Weis has.
I give Pitt the advantage because of (I can't believe I'm saying this) COACHING! :lol:

bball fan123
Freshman Team

Post by bball fan123 »

I got ND with the upset in this one.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Slim Jim wrote:
peake wrote:I do not understand how Pitt is #8. They may be the most overrated team in America. One of those teams that benifit from not playing anyone and everyone else knocking one another off. NC State is awful and Pitt lost to them. The #8 team in the country would never lose to NC State.

I will take ND by a fg

Didn't osu lose to an awful Purdue team?? If I didn't know better I thought you were talking about them.... :lol:

An awful Purdue team that got beat by the Irish

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

Havent seen Pitt play, but the way Notre Dame is going I think Pitt will win, 28-21.

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

Pitt's Wide Reciever Baldwin is going to be a nice NFL prospect unless he choose to go to the major league incredible 6'5 with some leaping ability.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

tobias....and that has what to do with being a good football player?......yea, what I thought.......... :12224

Return to “College Sports”