2021 Ohio State Game Day Policy Changes

Omega
SEOPS H

2021 Ohio State Game Day Policy Changes

Post by Omega »

The university announced changes to game day activities on campus. Basic summary:

> all tickets will be electronic
> all parking and concessions will be cashless

Plus the masking policies:

Ohio State University updated its mask protocols last week to enhance the health and safety of the campus community and to reflect updated guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Students, faculty, staff and visitors to all Ohio State campuses and medical facilities are required to wear masks indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required outdoors for unvaccinated individuals when they cannot maintain physical distancing. Vaccinated people are not required to mask outdoors.

Football game day mask policies include:

Skull Session – All staff and guests will be required to wear masks; the Marching Band and the football team will wear masks.

French Field House – All events will require masks for all staff and guests.

Ohio Stadium – Masks will be required in all interior public spaces, which includes the Huntington Club, elevators, first aid rooms, restrooms and press box. Masks will not be required for outdoor public spaces, which include the entry gates, concourses, concession stands and the seating bowl.

Public Transportation – Masks will continue to be required for all campus public transportation, including game day ADA and west campus shuttles.

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/important ... o-stadium/

Bottom line is to take a mask and a cell phone with a payment and ticket app if you plan to attend a game. A liitle sacrifice in exchange for fans in the stands is better than no fans.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: 2021 Ohio State Game Day Policy Changes

Post by Bleeding Red »

The masks dont work, and I am not wearing one again. If that means the university doesnt get any money from me in skull session, so be it.

People are tired of this. Flu went from 65k to 1k during the same flu season time from one year to the next? I dont think so.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I think you will see people either not wear a mask and still go to these places or not go at all.

FYI- They cannot arrest you for not wearing a mask.

And I disagree with you about sacrifice. They want you to think its a good deal. So be a good little boy and wear your mask is what they want.

My liberties dont end where a person's opinion begins. There is no science being followed in terms of mask "mandates".

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: 2021 Ohio State Game Day Policy Changes

Post by Omega »

Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:38 pm The masks dont work, and I am not wearing one again. If that means the university doesnt get any money from me in skull session, so be it.

People are tired of this. Flu went from 65k to 1k during the same flu season time from one year to the next? I dont think so.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I think you will see people either not wear a mask and still go to these places or not go at all.

FYI- They cannot arrest you for not wearing a mask.

And I disagree with you about sacrifice. They want you to think its a good deal. So be a good little boy and wear your mask is what they want.

My liberties dont end where a person's opinion begins. There is no science being followed in terms of mask "mandates".

Not hijacked BR, opinion is split but it is what it is. OSU's facilities, their rules. Our choice to go or not go. Debate on a sports forum is futile though. I think the good news is that plans are being made for a somwhat normal sports season. The bad news is that contingency plans are also being dusted off to repeat 2020. I am friends with AD's at a college and high school in South Carolina. They are hoping for the best but planning for the worst.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”