Ohio State Opens @ Minnesota This Thursday September 2nd

baseball16
All Conference

Re: Ohio State Opens @ Minnesota This Thursday September 2nd

Post by baseball16 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:39 pm :lol: :lol: He's just another die hard anti everything, 9 and 5. These anti's will see if it gives them a visit, and hits them hard. :? Usually that's what it takes is live and learn. It's no crying Wolf matter when they try to tell people stuff.
You don't even know me. I am fully vaccinated , I wear masks where needed. I am not a die hard anti everything. I actually know the virus is a serious issue. But here are some numbers from Science of mask wearers:
People catching the virus over the Past 12 months.
People who Wear a mask ALWAYS 70.6%
People who Wear a mask Often 14.4%
NEVER wear a Mask 3.9%
That means 85% of people getting COVID are the biggest mask wearers!

It amazes me that people cannot have different views without someone throwing SCIENCE out there. It has been proven over the past 3-4 months the only effective mask is the N95 Mask. Back in Jan. and Feb. I hardly saw anyone not wearing a mask, but the cases were highest at this time then any other time!

OSU 35
Minn 17

Go Bucks

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

baseball16 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:53 am Show Us the Science. Don't just state Science without proof.

Here is a visual proof video of why masks help stop the spread. It's simple common sense. Shouldn't of had to show you this.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

baseball16 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:57 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:39 pm :lol: :lol: He's just another die hard anti everything, 9 and 5. These anti's will see if it gives them a visit, and hits them hard. :? Usually that's what it takes is live and learn. It's no crying Wolf matter when they try to tell people stuff.
You don't even know me. I am fully vaccinated , I wear masks where needed. I am not a die hard anti everything. I actually know the virus is a serious issue. But here are some numbers from Science of mask wearers:
NEVER wear a Mask 3.9%

It amazes me that people cannot have different views without someone throwing SCIENCE out there. It has been proven over the past 3-4 months the only effective mask is the N95 Mask. Back in Jan. and Feb. I hardly saw anyone not wearing a mask, but the cases were highest at this time then any other time!

OSU 35
Minn 17

Go Bucks
Then quit running your mouth wanting proof like no one else knows nothing!!

And by the way swelled head. Gophers are no push over either. You might be eating your prediction.

baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

WSS

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

ES!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:08 pm
baseball16 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:57 pm
NEVER wear a Mask 3.9%

OSU 35
Minn 17

Go Bucks
Then quit running your mouth wanting proof like no one else knows nothing!!

And by the way swelled head. Gophers are no push over either. You might be eating your prediction.
Is that your response to everything now? Name calling? You are one of the most miserable people on here. Always doom and gloom, always doubting OSU football.......Its honestly pathetic.

Ive had covid twice. Its no fun. Some people, especially older people with immune disorders certainly should take the shot. But it should be a choice. You can find "SCIENCE" on both sides of the fence that objects or confirms both ideas on masks, vaccines, etc. The bottom line is this- even the top scientists, virologists and medical doctors have very little insight to what this virus is capable of doing and any long term issues with the vaccine.

Its mostly speculation at this point. Science shows the virus is mutating at such a high rate BECAUSE of the vaccines. That cannot be argued.

But I guess we should all listen to ole Trenchfoot on SEOPS who cant even get grammar correct most of the time and has to use personal insults because thats the best he can come up with :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reason 4693 why this board is dead and most of the good posters left years ago.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:50 am The Golden Gophers should be pretty darn good again. I'm going out on a weak limb and taking the home Gophers over the visiting Buckeyes 31-20.

What are you doing trench ?!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Game day !

The Bucks find a way to win. Won’t be easy.

But we come outta this 1-0

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Bucks win a close one.. ..

31-27

And I would not be surprised if the Gophers pull off the upset. The best rb in the B1G returns for them...a senior qb...and oh, they are at home.

Go Noles!!

Oh.. I haven't been vaccinated yet. I do take a supplement that has zinc, elderberry; tumeric, echinacea and a probiotic (L. Acidophilus) daily. Been doing this for almost 5 years now. And 1000mg of Vitamin C and local raw honey...daily.

Zinc and elderberry have been proven to help white blood cell production as well as assist T and B cell production. Tumeric has curcunimin in it..a very strong antioxidant. Echinacea helps shorten a cold (Rhinovirus)

That's just me....and I do not mask unless I absolutely have to

Again...this is me. I am not against vaccines. This is what I do and is just my opinion.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:37 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:50 am The Golden Gophers should be pretty darn good again. I'm going out on a weak limb and taking the home Gophers over the visiting Buckeyes 31-20.

How ya doing, county? Just being honest. I like the Gophers D in this one, and they are at home, and it's the opener. Think the Gophers have the edge in experience also. Buckeyes have some stars, but I'm sensing the slight underdog wins in this battle. I hope I'm wrong.
I'm pulling for your Ironmen over the Scotties tomorrow though. :D

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Pregame notes is that OSU starting center, Henry Miller, will not be available for tonight's game. Also Ironton's Reid Carrico was not listed on the Buckeye travel squad.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:54 pm

How ya doing, county? Just being honest. I like the Gophers D in this one, and they are at home, and it's the opener. Think the Gophers have the edge in experience also. Buckeyes have some stars, but I'm sensing the slight underdog wins in this battle. I hope I'm wrong.
Close Trench: But No Cigar. The Experienced Gophers couldn't keep up with the Talent of OSU.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

baseball16 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:12 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:54 pm

Close Trench: But No Cigar. The Experienced Gophers couldn't keep up with the Talent of OSU.
Agree. Good opening battle. I wasn't hoping for the Buckeyes to lose, baseball16. I knew the Gophers would put up a good fight. That's what I meant by swelled heads. Swelled head thinking/got it in the bag before the game even starts can turn into disaster sometimes. Wasn't nothing personal or attacking. I see another poster jumping in our conversation that had no business stirred it up more than it was meant to be. A poster that has called people idiots time and time again etc pointing the finger at someone else accusing them of name calling. My grammar/typing for crying out loud? I've seen worse. :lol: Who cares about typing on a message board. No one is perfect. Where is 9 and 5 when you need him? :lol: Sometimes I think he's dead on about some Buckeye fans needing tissues. It's like watch what ya say, or it gets twisted and the tears and tempers start to flow. I'm done. Good Luck to the Buckeyes for what it's worth.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Ahhh trenchy rottenfoot you're just a miserable person but I do know some people on here with some pretty swelled up heads,,,,,,esp... one in particular!!!!
Go Blue! Kick some Bronco booty today!!!!!!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The defense again looked sad. Poor tackling and horrible pass coverage.
But a win is a win.

Return to “College Sports”