Arch Manning says YES to Texas

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Arch Manning says YES to Texas

Post by OHHS old timer »

From ESPN, Fox Sports, Bleacher Report, and many others.....

Arch Manning, a highly touted 5-Star recruit, has chosen to play at Texas next year. He was heavily recruited by Georgia and numerous other schools.

Question is....

Will the Longhorns be in the running for a National Championship in the near future?

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Arch Manning says YES to Texas

Post by Omega »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:56 pm From ESPN, Fox Sports, Bleacher Report, and many others.....

Arch Manning, a highly touted 5-Star recruit, has chosen to play at Texas next year. He was heavily recruited by Georgia and numerous other schools.

Question is....

Will the Longhorns be in the running for a National Championship in the near future?
Given the talent that The Horns are gathering in the dawn of the NIL age, you would think they are at most a year away from challenging Roll Tide and Georgia. Yet with Sarkisian as coach, I doubt Texas rises to the occasion. Then again I am wrong more often than right.

On a side note, I wonder if Tate Martell has any frequent flyer transfer miles that Quinn Ewers can use?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I watched him twice and did not see the hype.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:38 pm I watched him twice and did not see the hype.
[/quote

Yeah, he does not appear as "polished" as TOSU 2024 QB committ Dylan Raiola . Still I guess the name and pedigree mean something. That and as you know, high recruiting rankings do not automatically translate to on field performance.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”