SEOPS Hippo

Re: Marshall vs Western Carolina

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Good luck to Brig......

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

Looking forward to seeing the Brig play...........gotta root for the Catamounts............lots of good seats still available :!:

Malcontent
Freshman Team

Post by Malcontent »

Leo Byrd wrote:Looking forward to seeing the Brig play...........gotta root for the Catamounts............lots of good seats still available :!:

Leo should be pulling for The Herd. LOL

Look for Western to have many fans from the Ironton-South Webster area in attendance, wearing that all familiar purple and gold #13. Oh by the way, steal one for me Brig!

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

Malcontent wrote:
Leo Byrd wrote:Looking forward to seeing the Brig play...........gotta root for the Catamounts............lots of good seats still available :!:

Look for Western to have many fans from the Ironton-South Webster area in attendance, wearing that all familiar purple and gold #13. Oh by the way, steal one for me Brig!

Leo will be rooting for the Herd next week, this week I am a Catamount fan, at least until Thursday......... :roll: :roll:

Malcontent
Freshman Team

Post by Malcontent »

Leo Byrd wrote:
Malcontent wrote:

Leo will be rooting for the Herd next week, this week I am a Catamount fan, at least until Thursday......... :roll: :roll:

Leo, Hal Greer is not going to like you, at least not until Thursday. Charlie Slack and Paul Underwood might want to talk with you also!

henrysteele
JV Team

Post by henrysteele »

I have my ticket to see the "cat burglar" at the Henderson Center.

Go get 'em Brig!

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Hope to take this one in.... Go Brig!

brickermoon
Waterboy

Post by brickermoon »

Tied at 37 at the half.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

HERD won 90-88

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I can see the headline in the morning...Herd Hoses W.Carolina.

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

Marshall fans that is why we are not int the NIT cause we don't win like we should. I kept reading in the paper today how The Herd should be in the NIT in stead of tulsa, well beside we lost to them twice. We fail to play like we should....no were not that good that's all there is to it. I really don't think Marshall will win this tourny JMO

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Just_A_Fan wrote:Marshall fans that is why we are not int the NIT cause we don't win like we should. I kept reading in the paper today how The Herd should be in the NIT in stead of tulsa, well beside we lost to them twice. We fail to play like we should....no were not that good that's all there is to it. I really don't think Marshall will win this tourny JMO

Excellent Post! Marshall has not improved much from their days in the old Southern Conference. They played WC at home and WC didnt even win the Southern Conference. Those newspaper folks are just like alot of Marshall fans, just not with reality. The MAC is where Marshall belongs in all sports.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

The MAC is where Marshall belongs in all sports

:aaaaa59

CarmenOhio
Riding the Bench

Post by CarmenOhio »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:Game Recap

The Dispatch says Mutumbo called timeout, but if you look at the replay on WSAZ (below) you can clearly see that he has the ball in one arm and he is waiving as in "no, no, no" with his other hand. My questions is, how was he calling timeout? Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that someone may have yelled it, but it definitely wasn't Mutumbo.

http://www.wsaz.com/sports/headlines/87978622.html

Also, I have NEVER heard more fans complain about officiating than I did out of Marshall fans last night. Unbelievable considering they shot 48 FT's and Western Carolina shot 12.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

CarmenOhio wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:Game Recap

The Dispatch says Mutumbo called timeout, but if you look at the replay on WSAZ (below) you can clearly see that he has the ball in one arm and he is waiving as in "no, no, no" with his other hand. My questions is, how was he calling timeout? Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that someone may have yelled it, but it definitely wasn't Mutumbo.

http://www.wsaz.com/sports/headlines/87978622.html

Also, I have NEVER heard more fans complain about officiating than I did out of Marshall fans last night. Unbelievable considering they shot 48 FT's and Western Carolina shot 12.

this is believable

Return to “College Sports”