SO WHO IS NUMBER 1 NOW.--OHIO STATE?????

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SO WHO IS NUMBER 1 NOW.--OHIO STATE?????

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

LETS HOPE SO BUT I'M ALREADY HEARING THE HATERS. MARK MAY WILL BE SCHEDULING A SPECIAL TO PROMOTE OREGON PROBABLY, AS HIS MUCH BALLYHOOED USC CAN'T BE. AND IT SURE WON'T BE HIS PITT PANTHERS, HOW COULD OHIO STATE BE DENIED. THEY ONLY PLAYED THEIR STARTERS A FEW MINUTES INTO THE THIRD.

boilermaker
SE

Re: SO WHO IS NUMBER 1 NOW.--OHIO STATE?????

Post by boilermaker »

O- VERRATED :razz:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you mean bama, i agree.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and no way oregon passes ohio state they had their hands full with 1-5 washington state.

Charge
Varsity

Post by Charge »

How could they put Oregon a head of Ohio State after what Ohio State did to them last year?

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Ohio State will be number one.

MM125
Riding the Bench

Post by MM125 »

Charge wrote:How could they put Oregon a head of Ohio State after what Ohio State did to them last year?
How can you put Oklahoma ahead of USC after what USC did to them a while ago, how can you put Air Force ahead of like 70% of the NCAA after what they did to them how could you have Bama above Utah after what they did to them

It's easy because it's not this year they aren't the same teams

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Of course Mark May has already stated that Oregon should be #1.

Still holding a grudge against the program that didnt give him the time of day. LOL

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

No I mean ,the worthless nuts should enjoy their paper crown because when the dust settles they will be the same ole nuts maybe top ten .....MAYBE.......O-VERRATED!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Hey, your team may not have a trophy of any sorts now, but at least you'll still have Dicky and the fighting Denard Robinsons to keep you warm at night.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

boilermaker wrote:No I mean ,the worthless nuts should enjoy their paper crown because when the dust settles they will be the same ole nuts maybe top ten .....MAYBE.......O-VERRATED!

Well, at least after today, we will still be rated. Michigan is terrible. I hope they enjoyed their top 20 ranking while it lasted. Maybe they need more practice time (LOL).

It took Michigan the final plays to beat Indiana. I was at the Shoe yesterday and saw that Indiana team. They stink, and so does Meatchicken

mab43bac
Freshman Team

Post by mab43bac »

Why wouldnt they be number 1 ,they did nothing to lose it yesterday .Held a team to under 200 yds,the same team that put 450 on the great Meatchicken d .If they arent the rating system is a joke. And boilermaker i take it your team is purdue if so im sorry ....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY I KNOW THEY SHOULD BE NUMBER 1. IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO TALK ON TV, LIKE THE MORON MARK MAY. AND THE LIKE. HECK KIRK HERBSTREIT HIMSELF SAID LAST NIGHT ALABAMA SHOULD ONLY FALL TO 3. AT WHAT POINT ARE YOU PENALIZED FOR LOSING. HAD OHIO STATE LOST THEY'D DO GOOD TO BE IN THE TOP 20. BAMA LOSES , THEY WANNA DROP EM TWO SLOTS. AND STILL SAYING THEY ARE IN A GREAT SITUATION TO STILL BE IN THE BCS TITLE GAME, IT'S ABSURD. THIS CRAP WILL CEASE NEXT YEAR THOUGH WHEN THE HUSKERS ARE A BIG TEN TEAM AS WELL, AND WE HAVE OUR OWN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR SHOULD ANYWAY.WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER UNDEFEATEDS, HOW CAN ALABAMA BE AHEAD OF THE LIKES OF, NEBRASKA, OKLAHOMA, AUBURN, BOISE, TCU, AND ALL THE OTHER TEAMS THAT HAVE NOT DROPPED A GAME .SOUTH CAROLINA WAS IN FACT ONLY RANKED 19. I KNOW THE BUCKS SHOULD BE NUMBER 1. THEY HAVE BEEN NUMBER 2 ALL YEAR, AND NUMBER 1 LOST, SEEMS SIMPLE ENOUGH, TO ME.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Ohio State last 3 games:

Eastern Michigan, @ Illinois, Indiana

Alabama last 3 games:

@ Arkansas, Florida, @ South Carolina

They aren't "penalized" for losing. They are rewarded for playing three consecutive weeks like that. Those three teams Alabama just played would be the best three teams on Ohio State's schedule, and they played two on the road.

Just because Ohio State hasn't lost and Alabama has does not mean Ohio State is better than them.

mab43bac
Freshman Team

Post by mab43bac »

Here we go with the stupid sec crap again,give it a rest ok.they both play 6 ranked teams.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you can play that tune all day 45. you have to be penalized for losing. and ohio states next games include games with purdue, minnesota, penn state, iowa, and michigan. what matters is if you win them, or lose them.bama lost, and should pay the price . like any other team, in any other power conference.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's not stupid you got 4 major conferences, big ten, sec, pac 10, and big 12. with in my opinion , the sec and big ten being the two top. but if ohio state had lost yesterday. they'd have fell poss. out of the top 20. bama loses pretty badly. they wanna drop them 2 slots. it's so bogus.

fightingtigers45
S

Purdue? - Toldeo
Minnesota? - Dakota
Penn State? - Illinois
Iowa? - Arizona
Michigan? - I think Jonathon Alder could score on them.

I'm not saying they shouldnt drop spots, but be realistic. Let Ohio State play that schedule and see what happens. They may go 3-0 for all I know...but Id love to see it. They haven't played a good team yet and won't play one until bowl season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you saw how far texas dropped. the sec, though they've won alot of championships, don't wear glass slippers. they should fall hard like everybody else. especially with so many teams still unbeaten.

fightingtigers45
S

Texas got HAMMERED by a bad UCLA team at home. Big difference.

Return to “College Sports”