Junior High Tourneys (Scioto County)

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
art_vandelay
SE

Junior High Tourneys (Scioto County)

Post by art_vandelay »

Anybody seen brackets/matchups for the South Webster junior high tournament yet? Gotta think Valley/Northwest the 8th grade favorites and Minford the 7th grade favorites.

Also, I heard Notre Dame is hosting a junior high tourney for the SOC I schools (New Boston had one a few years back before it disappeared).*

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: Junior High Tourneys (Scioto County)

Post by BigBlueNation »

art_vandelay wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:51 am Anybody seen brackets/matchups for the South Webster junior high tournament yet? Gotta think Valley/Northwest the 8th grade favorites and Minford the 7th grade favorites.

Also, I heard Notre Dame is hosting a junior high tourney for the SOC I schools (New Boston had one a few years back before it disappeared).*
Probably should be out in the next day or so. Soon I can get it I will post it. I'll ask our coaches today.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

BigBlueNation wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:17 am
art_vandelay wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:51 am Anybody seen brackets/matchups for the South Webster junior high tournament yet? Gotta think Valley/Northwest the 8th grade favorites and Minford the 7th grade favorites.

Probably should be out in the next day or so. Soon I can get it I will post it. I'll ask our coaches today.
Thanks a lot BigBlueNation. Gonna try to get out and see some games next week...Webster has done a great job hosting this over the years.*

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Just posted

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Swanker Pine wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:36 pm

Just posted
Trying to figure out why a 13-2 Valley team get the 1 seed and a 12-1 Northwest gets the 2.
Must be on amount of wins. Same thing happened last year.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

2/15 gonna be a good day for basketball. 6 jr high games to pick from and then Oak Hill vs SW for the night cap

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Nipgencounty
Freshman Team

Post by Nipgencounty »

Valley beats NW in the final. 8th grade
My prediction anyway.

Nipgencounty
Freshman Team

Post by Nipgencounty »

You would think the end of the world is here if ya let NW people tell it. Crying ab seeding?? Really? Seriously? Cry cry cry. Get over it. Stop pouting and go play. And for the record. Im a Ross county guy. Could care less who wins. Or at least I didn't before all these parents started crying. Hilarious.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Nipgencounty wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:22 pm You would think the end of the world is here if ya let NW people tell it. Crying ab seeding?? Really? Seriously? Cry cry cry. Get over it. Stop pouting and go play. And for the record. Im a Ross county guy. Could care less who wins. Or at least I didn't before all these parents started crying. Hilarious.
I'm the only one on here that has said anything. Just didn't make sense to me.

Nipgencounty
Freshman Team

Post by Nipgencounty »

Not on here pal. On all that social media crap people do. I, dont have any of it myself. Recieved multiple screenshots and such of NW people bellyaching. Its not that serious. You guys gave a great 8th grade team and absolute stud in Lintz. Just go beat Valley. Problem solved.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Nipgencounty wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:37 am Not on here pal. On all that social media crap people do. I, dont have any of it myself. Recieved multiple screenshots and such of NW people bellyaching. Its not that serious. You guys gave a great 8th grade team and absolute stud in Lintz. Just go beat Valley. Problem solved.
Ok. I'm not on the social media crap either. I can only imagine what was on there. I agree it not that big of a deal. Just go out and win it.

joeshmo
Waterboy

Post by joeshmo »

Waverly and Eastern was competitive in the league this year I’m shocked they’re not in the tournament

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

joeshmo wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:47 pm Waverly and Eastern was competitive in the league this year I’m shocked they’re not in the tournament
Normally the Webster tourney filled with 8 teams. Not sure why oak hill not in there. I don’t recall Waverly or Eastetn ever playing in it though. Still should be some good basketball next week.

Also glad to see a lot more junior high posts this year. Good preview of what kind of talent each school has in the upcoming years.*

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

art_vandelay wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:09 am
joeshmo wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:47 pm Waverly and Eastern was competitive in the league this year I’m shocked they’re not in the tournament
Normally the Webster tourney filled with 8 teams. Not sure why oak hill not in there. I don’t recall Waverly or Eastetn ever playing in it though. Still should be some good basketball next week.

Also glad to see a lot more junior high posts this year. Good preview of what kind of talent each school has in the upcoming years.*
Oak Hill dropped out last year. I think the 7th only won 1game and the 8th didn't win any. That's probably why.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

SOC I tourney at Notre Dame kicked off yesterday. Haven’t seen a bracket but heard every SOC I school except Green is entered (7 teams).*

Manllovillaverde
Waterboy

Post by Manllovillaverde »

Any word on the tournament at ND?

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

If I remember correctly I was told last night that it would be ND-Symmes Valley in the girls and then SV-East in the boys. I believe that is correct.

Manllovillaverde
Waterboy

Post by Manllovillaverde »

Good year for SV junior high.

Thanks.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Valley 7th over West 7th
South Webster 7th over Northwest 7th.

Burg 8th over South Webster
Minford 8th over West.

2nd round on Saturday
Valley vs Minford
Burg vs South Webster in 7th grade at 9:00

Valley vs Minford at 10::00
Northwest vs Burg in 8th at 12:00

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

8th grade
Minford over Valley by 4 I think.
Northwest over Burg 43-33

Northwest vs Minford in the championship.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”