JR. HIGH BASKETBALL SCORES

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
bleacherwarmer
Freshman Team

Re: JR. HIGH BASKETBALL SCORES

Post by bleacherwarmer »

Minford girls have played Waverly, South Webster, Northwest and Burg. 7th grade is 3-1 losing only to Northwest and 8th grade is 4-0. :-D Keep working hard ladies.

falconfan86
Riding the Bench

Post by falconfan86 »

Thanks, BW..I thought they were still undefeated, someone had told me they lost to Northwest and I didn't believe it..Keep rolling girls!! Lady Falcons all the way

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Wow I know noter dames jr. high coach moved up this year and he is an excelent coach and im not throwing stones at everyone over there but i think when your team is up 40 to 6 with 2 min left in the first half and the coach is still full court pressing is alittle tasteless on the coaches part last years team as 7th graders was just as dominant but there coach showed some class and respected the game and kids playing it and would call the dogs off this joker with about 1 min left in the 3rd quarter pulls the press off and goes to a half court man jump deffense unlike last years coach who would zone and use the clock. I dont know what that kid is trying to do but this group of kids were players before he got them and to my knowledge no one has coached jr. high and coached in the NBA the next year.Hey coach how about teaching the kids to respect the game and there opponets.Its to bad a team this tallented will be remembered for there coaches poor decisions and not the excelent players on it. Better hope the kids you are running it up on dont get better because carma can be a real pain.

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

Lightle, the thing is westerns seventh grade team could do the same thing to notre dames 7th grade but westerns coach plays the whole bench and doesnt try to embaress someone. After all these are just 7th and 8th grade kids. No reason to humiliate them. 7th grade won by twenty and Shanks didnt play do to a concussion.

Jake Lane
JV Team

Post by Jake Lane »

What was the score lightle04? And who is the new coach at ND?

buddy
Waterboy

Post by buddy »

notre dame done the same thing last year in some games people upset they done the same thing against green notre dame has some games coming up where they wont be able to do that stuff and just might get beat for a change clay and symmes valley hopefully give them a game

Stump353
Waterboy

Post by Stump353 »

Do you know the whole story? I don't think so, get your facts straight there buddy

Stump353
Waterboy

Post by Stump353 »

lightle04 wrote:Wow I know noter dames jr. high coach moved up this year and he is an excelent coach and im not throwing stones at everyone over there but i think when your team is up 40 to 6 with 2 min left in the first half and the coach is still full court pressing is alittle tasteless on the coaches part last years team as 7th graders was just as dominant but there coach showed some class and respected the game and kids playing it and would call the dogs off this joker with about 1 min left in the 3rd quarter pulls the press off and goes to a half court man jump deffense unlike last years coach who would zone and use the clock. I dont know what that kid is trying to do but this group of kids were players before he got them and to my knowledge no one has coached jr. high and coached in the NBA the next year.Hey coach how about teaching the kids to respect the game and there opponets.Its to bad a team this tallented will be remembered for there coaches poor decisions and not the excelent players on it. Better hope the kids you are running it up on dont get better because carma can be a real pain.

First of all, the score was not 40-6,second nd does not play a half court man jump defense,third of all, nd couldnt help it western didnt get back on defense. If I'm not mistaken western did not quit pressing until 1:00 left in the game when they had the game pretty much in hand. If nd wanted to, the score could of been a lot worse than it was. I think the coaches are doing an excellent job. The coaches do teach class and respect for the game. The number 30 for western 7th grade was still in the game when western clearly had the game won and so was number 41. You need to get your facts straight before making a comment like this. I have more to say but i have class and won't rant and rave about things I know nothing about. GO ND

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

the to u are refering to are back up point guards to the shanks kid who was out with a head injury and thats 7th grade
. and i was there so my facts are straight.at what point is a lead succure i mean when u are up 34 in jr. high i think its pretty well in control there big fella !! but western could have had a ringer on the bench that could have dropped 40 in a quarter and got them back in it wonder why we didnt use him?well any ways lets go on my bad not trying to take away from ND kids they played hard are very talented and i wish them luck this year. But i sure would like to see there coach have a team less talented in the next couple years i bet he would feel just as bad for his kids as the rest of us do for ours when a team RUNS it up.

Texas 2
Freshman Team

Post by Texas 2 »

Both Jackson 7th and 8th Grade Girls beat Wellston Last Thursday.

lumag13
Waterboy

Post by lumag13 »

How is Ironton's 7th and 8th grade boys and girls doing this year? I haven't heard much about either of them.

#1clayfan
Waterboy

Post by #1clayfan »

These are scores for Clay Jr. high. Posted from the school website.

11/14/2009 10 AM West Union/West Rubyville Scrimmage
11/18/2009 6 PM Oak Hill Oak Hill Scrimmage
12/7/2009 5 PM Symmes Valley Symmes Valley 7th W 24-16 (1-0, 1-0)
8th L 21-34 (0-1, 0-1)
12/10/2009 5 PM Eastern Rubyville 7th W 29-22 (2-0, 2-0)
8th W 50-29 (1-1, 1-1)
12/14/2009 5 PM East Rubyville 8th W 44-34 (2-1, 2-1)
12/17/2009 5 PM Green Rubyville 7th W 22-16 (3-0, 2-0)
8th W 45-23 (3-1, 3-1)
1/11/2010 5 PM New Boston New Boston 8th W 57-27 (4-1, 4-1)

balln777
Waterboy

Post by balln777 »

how did jackson do tonight?

Texas 2
Freshman Team

Post by Texas 2 »

Jackson 7th grade girls lost to Chillicothe 30 to 18
Jackson 8th grade girls won 80 to 3.

WestSportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by WestSportsFan »

West 8th grade over Portsmouth, Portsmouth 7th over West in double over time. I give Portsmouth 8th lots of credit they are trying build the program. I have watch this 8th grade since pee wee tournaments and lots of new faces and alot more bench then in previous years.

Jim Mora
Freshman Team

Post by Jim Mora »

Both Minford 7th and 8th over SW.
Last edited by Jim Mora on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texas 2
Freshman Team

Post by Texas 2 »

Jackson 7th grade girls lost to Portsmouth 30 to 24.
Jackson 8th grade girls beat Portsmouth 61 to 16.

THE GOVENOR
All State

Post by THE GOVENOR »

7th Boys
Symmes Valley 28
Green 26

8th Boys

Symmes Valley 48
Green 29

balln777
Waterboy

Post by balln777 »

ANY SCORES ON THE JACKSON 7 tH & 8 tH GRADE GIRLS GAME TODAY???

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Alexander canceled on us yet again... I was really looking forward to the games as the 7th grade has surprised me with their improvement over the last couple of games and its always fun to watch the teamwork of that 8th grade squad !!!!

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”