To all Clay family and friends

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
CoachC
Freshman Team

To all Clay family and friends

Post by CoachC »

First of all, I'm not much of a "poster", but I felt like this was something I wanted to do. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to coach the Junior High boys at Clay. For the most part, I've had a fantastic relationship with players and their families. I also have had a wonderful relationship with the administration, other coaches, advisers, teams and cheerleaders I have had the pleasure to meet and work with. Tonight we go to South Webster with an 8th grade team of probably only 6 players, mostly due to sickness, but no excuses, we will compete! I am very proud to say that I am part of the Panther Pride, (pun intended) and hope to be for a long time. I want to thank Nathan Geyer for his passionate help with the boys this year, a volunteer who poured his heart and soul into this season. If you are coming to the game tonight, please bring the class act that we can be at Clay, and help these boys on to victory! Thank you, CoachC.

Jake Lane
JV Team

Re: To all Clay family and friends

Post by Jake Lane »

I wish I could come tonight, but work forbids me. You are a class act coach, and a lot of people know that! Thank you for teaching the boys the right way to play the game!
GO PANTHERS!

Ridgerunner1
Riding the Bench

Post by Ridgerunner1 »

Clay has been very fortunate to have two GREAT junior high coaches that show leadership on and off the court. Coaches Compton and Geyer demonstrate compassion, confidence along with discipline. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

GO PANTHERS!!! You make us proud!! :aaaaa26

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

good luck and you seem like a class guy coach. MD

CoachC
Freshman Team

Post by CoachC »

Thank you guys. I'm sorry to say that this wonderful 8th grade season has come to an end. Our remaining 6 players ran out of gas late to fall 45-43 to Oak Hill. I give the Oaks credit, they played very well shooting a very high percentage from the field, and the foul line. Now we have to concentrate on the 7th grade boys who play South Webster Saturday at 2:30.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”