6th Grade Boys Basketball

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
kybaseball
Waterboy

6th Grade Boys Basketball

Post by kybaseball »

Who are some of the top 6th grade teams in southern Ohio or north eastern Ky, I would like to get some games in feb and early March?

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

Come to the Minford Tournament march 3rd through 6. Were trying to field a competitive tournament.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

wheelersburg's 6th is pretty good, they have lost twice , both to Lewis co, once by 4 , once in OT. Notre Dame's 6th is pretty good also. MD

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
bleacherwarmer
Freshman Team

Teams

Post by bleacherwarmer »

Minford and West both have a 6th grade team that is pretty good.

pcohio
Varsity

Pike County YMCA Boys Tournament

Post by pcohio »

On behalf of the Pike County YMCA, I would like to invite your basketball team(s) to participate in the St. Patrick’s Day Youth Basketball Tournament.

The purpose of the tournament is to bring youth teams from across the region together for a fun filled St. Patrick’s Day Tournament in Waverly, Ohio. Located just 20 minutes south of Chillicothe and 30 minutes north of Portsmouth, the Pike County YMCA offers a convenient location for a weekend tournament.

The tournament will take place at the YMCA gymnasium on March 14th, 15th and 16th. The tournament will host a 5th and 6th grade boys division. The tournament will follow a round-robin format and your team(s) will be guaranteed to play in at least 3 games. Game time requests must be presented in writing during registration. Due to limited gym time only 10 teams will be able to register. Last year we reached the limit of 10 teams, so register your team early! The registration fee will be $100 per team.

We guarantee a well-organized tournament. Team trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams with the 1st place team receiving individual awards. There will also be an MVP award, All-Tournament Team awards (up to 12 kids will be chosen), and a Sportsmanship award for a team. The registration deadline is Thursday, March 6 at 9:00 pm.

Please accept this invitation and enter your eligible team(s) today. Feel free to contact me at the YMCA for more information at (740) 947-8862.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Both games were in V-burg ---I have no idea if either Lewis or burg have more than 1 team ---I don't think Burg does. The burg team is coached by Mr Claxton. MD

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
pirates #1
Waterboy

Re: 6th Grade Boys Basketball

Post by pirates #1 »

Burg played coack Ruckels team.

Buckeye89
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye89 »

The BURG and LEWIS CO. are just awesome very talented group of kids.

kybaseball
Waterboy

Post by kybaseball »

I have saw both teams play, the Burg would beat Franklin by 20+. To much speed and basketball court awareness for Franklin to compete. FC would have trouble scoring. JMO

kybaseball
Waterboy

Post by kybaseball »

[/quote]so you were at the wildcat tournament?[/quote]

No, but I did see them play a couple weeks before that in Lex. And I also talk to someone that was @ the Vanceburg Tourney. They are a good team, but I believe that the Burg is much better (which is no shame to anyone else).

whatever
Waterboy

Post by whatever »

I would love to see Lewis County boys play. I have a nephew on that team, and I hear he is pretty good. If you could keep us posted on scheduled games I would appreciate it. Good luck Shawn and the rest of the team from your aunt Tina.

jeepcoach
Waterboy

Post by jeepcoach »

When is the girls Minford Tornament? Is it in March also?

bleacherwarmer
Freshman Team

Post by bleacherwarmer »

The league tries to hold the Minford Biddy Ball Tournaments at about the same time each year which was at the last week of Feb and first week of March.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”