South Gallia Jr High boys

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Hercules
JV Team

Re: South Gallia Jr High boys

Post by Hercules »

Futurebkstar...Youre really funny!!!! You get on here and run your mouth about how much you support South Gallia players and fellow coaches then when it looks like hard times are coming (and they are) you cut and run to another school!!!! ACTIONS speak louder than words!!!! Anybody can coach talent!!!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Ol' Blue wrote:Futurebkstar...Youre really funny!!!! You get on here and run your mouth about how much you support South Gallia players and fellow coaches then when it looks like hard times are coming (and they are) you cut and run to another school!!!! ACTIONS speak louder than words!!!! Anybody can coach talent!!!
Ol Blue, I recently graduated college and I was hired to come teach at Symmes Valley. I the only thing I ran to was a job.
Last edited by Futurebkstar on Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Also, I have always supported Coach Saunders. South Gallia, and the kids. I will continue to but not as much due to my new job.
Last edited by Futurebkstar on Thu May 03, 2012 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

galliagrad74
Waterboy

Post by galliagrad74 »

wow Ol Blue, you are one to talk.
Last edited by galliagrad74 on Thu May 03, 2012 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

galliagrad74
Waterboy

Post by galliagrad74 »

Ol' Blue wrote:Futurebkstar...Youre really funny!!!! You get on here and run your mouth about how much you support South Gallia players and fellow coaches then when it looks like hard times are coming (and they are) you cut and run to another school!!!! ACTIONS speak louder than words!!!! Anybody can coach talent!!!

Alright lay off Coach Brace. He done everything for SG and he has to do what's best for him and his family. I admire him for supporting Coach Saunders like he does. Also, he never missed a footbal or basketball game this past season.

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

Futurebkstar.... sorry didnt know the situation!!!! but you have to admit that it is a little more than ironic given the level of talent coming at SV and the lack of talent coming at SG!!!! But dont fault you or anyone else for doing what you need to do to provide for your family!!! Good luck!!!

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

galliagrad74 wrote:wow Ol Blue, you are one to talk.
Before you go calling people out.... i too attended EVERY football and basketball games as well as several girls games and almost all Jr. High football and basketball games!!! You will not find a bigger fan of SG than me....but I know that they have several problems that need fixed!!!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

no problem. The change has been good for my family and I. No regrets at all but i will continue to help coach howell and the rebels as much as i can.

galliagrad74
Waterboy

Post by galliagrad74 »

I heard at the baseball game the other night that Coach Brace has officially transferred his kids to Symmes Valley. This is shocking considering how much he loved and done for South Gallia. Lets remember what he has done:
1. He took the High School baseball team from a zero win season to winning games.
2. He started a successful midget league football program that might not exist anymore.
3. He built a new baseball field for the Little league program.
4. He started the jr. High baseball program that might now be done.
5. He has had a couple undefeated JV basketball seasons.
6. He was the president of the youth baseball program.
7. I think he personally mowed all the baseball fields for free if Im not mistaken.
With all that being said, lets kick him out. Lets make up more about him like people already has done just to get their way.
should I say more? Not to mention his kids are really good at sports. His oldest boy is good at everything especially football. His youngest boy has a chance to be one of the best athletes ever to come around this area if you havent seen him play. I say the school system messed up when they non-renewed his help. He was an asset to the school system and will be missed just wait and see.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

brace has meant alot to south gallia. he will be greatly missed by all the programs :mrgreen:

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Thanks blue...i hope shirts fit.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”